Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What should i do?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if my computer is slow, what should i do?
  Steal money from your mom and buy a new computer
  Something technical......
  Kiss the computer untill it is happy and works faster.
View Results

oORentonOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:53 pm
if my computer is slow, what should i do, i know most of you are gonna say,"Buy a new Computer" take that one of the list cuz i aint have the money XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:58 pm
oORentonOo
if my computer is slow, what should i do, i know most of you are gonna say,"Buy a new Computer" take that one of the list cuz i aint have the money XD.

Might i suggest taking a sledgehammer to the lagbox? it helped me loads with my last useless pile of circutboard.  

HellKnight Azrael

oORentonOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:01 pm
Mephistopheles Incarnate
oORentonOo

Might i suggest taking a sledgehammer to the lagbox? it helped me loads with my last useless pile of circutboard.
LMFAO can you give me a sledgehammer *gets computer ready to be smashed*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:12 pm
*gets sledge hammer* stay still computer *computer cries* it will only take a.... *smashes computer*  

oORentonOo

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:32 pm
Well if you do not have the money then i guess, getting a job and then saving might be wise XD or begging your parents to get your one for a christmas present. ^_^ otherwise a sledge hammer is sounding wonderous right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:37 pm
remove viruses/tracking cookies/spyware, free up memory, get new computer mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:38 pm
May I suggest a chainsaw instead?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:38 pm
stare

i say, go through and delete anything you don't use anymore. ((music, massive vid files, random programs you downloaded, used once and then forgot about)) then refragment, if that doesn't work...

then grab a bunch of blank cds and save all your important files onto them and then restore your system. 3nodding sometimes your comp will run slow because there's just too much junk on it, but sometimes they run slow due to bit rot, and a system restore will fix that. heart

hope that helps ((although i voted for kissing the computer cause you need to LOVE the computer! whee ))  

WastelandMama
Crew

mittemitte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:18 pm
oORentonOo

go download SppedItUp.exe =) it speeds up and optimizes ur com. but after optimizing, close the program. if it still doesnt work, pm me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:37 pm
do what i do... take it to a small comp shop... they dont charge much to fix it... they make it good as new... except for the outside, specially if its dirty and stuff... but yeah... the programs and soft ware are as good as new...  

mxzero

mittemitte

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:10 am
mxzero
do what i do... take it to a small comp shop... they dont charge much to fix it... they make it good as new... except for the outside, specially if its dirty and stuff... but yeah... the programs and soft ware are as good as new...

but my way is completely free ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:12 am
I dunno reformatting it could indeed help but if the same problems arise again then there could be problem's concidering the more you reformat the more risk you take. it can eventually damage your system in the same way over using VHS's can cause the video to become damaged.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

oORentonOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:20 am
Pirate-Wolfe
May I suggest a chainsaw instead?
chainsaw sounds good lmfao  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:29 am
Spread chunky peanut butter in your internet vents! And your done!  

angel_half82
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:01 am
lol angel now that could end in disaster XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers