Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Sak & Ang Bday Thread (Same format as manji's) NOV 17th Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy birthday (Woot)
  Weee happy birthday you two (runs off to get pressys)
  WOW O_O amazing art
  Gosh how cool is it you were born born the same day and year ^_^
  eeek what do you both want
  got to keep this alive :P
  poll whore option <_<
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:09 am
Angelic's & Sakura's Bday Week

User Image

Got to love a birthday thread, Both mine and sakuras birthday is coming up this saterday (Well saterday my time) So i thought until then i might as well make a random birthday thread for sakura and myself. Concidering that i finally got the art done (Not my work *i wish* but it took a week to have it completed which is not too bad as waiting time goes hehe, just had to get it there so cute, i love the artists style.

I recently got myself a graphics tablet as well so who know's i may even get around to drawing people from the guild, who are in this thread of course, got to keep it alive. But i am quite picky so no doubt i shall only draw friends or uber cute avatars!! not promising that they will be good considering i am still getting use to open canvas but meh what the hell, cannot hurt right and free art is free, so no complaining.

Both mine & sakuras official birthday is on SATERDAY 17TH NOVEMBER (hehe i think i am older than him, i was born morning and sak didn't you say you were afternoon?)

Shower us with gifts (hehe just kidding)

I am going to have this thread run in a simple manner like manji's so feel free to chat and so forth in here but remember the rules.

Edit: Saku was born at 9am *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:25 am
Info & Thank You's

=====================================

Sakura's Moment Of Fame

User Image

(Sakuras info and thank you's in here)

User Image

.... Now i kinda do not know what to say haha. Well i am 24 this year as some already know and boy do i feel old. (haha sak i bet you do too lol) damn i hate not being able to use emotes.... damn rainbow coloring thing. But it could be worse, much worse concidering mike had the pleasure of telling me, i was a quater of the way through my life, if i even live to 100. cheers love hahahaha. He does indeed have a way of making someone feel really good.

Before anyone states i am aware that i am missing a item off the one in the art, this is because i am halfway through getting my Bao. I did think i would get it by now but i was too busy being dragged into the world of guild wars and msn. But i am making a k to 2k a day so i am not complaining plus i kinda have missed questing for something small like this, normally i am going for something which takes months to get so this is i guess, somewhat refreshing for me.

Thank You's

Thank you to the following people below who have been helping me get the bao.

Churrlo - 5000g heart heart heart
angel_half82 - 25,000 eek eek heart heart heart
bluegrass cat - November Birthstone Crown heart heart heart

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:19 am
So.. Much.. Rainbow... *eyes explode*
HAPPY B'DAY ASWELL!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:27 am
Happy birthday Sak and Ang!
(O s**t, I don't have any present!)
Um...
Erm...
uh...
*picks up 2 peices of trash from towns*
*Hands them to Sak and Ang*
Happy birthday!
: D

EDIT: I don't really find that as funny as I originally did, but You don't know how much I want to resist posting up this sad faced bear picture that someone from another forum uses. So I had to come up with something.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:24 am
LOL

I know so so so much rainbow but it is colourful and goes with the art so really cannot complain ^_^ Got bored with the normal text and such so though "I KNOW ILL BLIND EVERYONE" lol

Hehe ^_^ thankies mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:15 am
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

Aww, happy birthday guys!
*huggles and luffs you both*

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:25 am
Txy guys. And thanks Ang for makin the thread... very .... colorful.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 am
OW MAY GAWD IS THERE GONNA BE A PARTAY? xD  

Teh Banz

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:48 am
Yup yup, you can party in here razz

Hehe sak your welcome love, i figured you were busy and when the art came through i jumped at the chance to use it, the single one and i guess group ones are yours XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:26 am
That should do it xd  

angel_half82
Crew

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:32 am
HAPPY BDAY YOU TWOOO 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 am
angel_half82
That should do it xd

HOLY COW *tacklesglompshugs* thank you thank you thank you XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

oORentonOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:07 am
Happy B day, my B day is January 24, when that day comes i think ima post suttin up in the main Forum, i just have no idea what..... hmmmm whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:09 am
Well i made this topic cause sakura is also born on the same day as me ^_6 plus concidering we were both born the same year me in the morning, him afternoon i think eek it is indeed strange and i wanted to do something for it hehe  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas