Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Digimon Tamer ✖ ✖ ✖
Posts Theme: The Sword that Cleaves Evil OGS

Monty looks at the boy that had approached the back of the bus where he and his digimon were relaxing. It was Kiryu, a fellow member of the Aether organization. As the youth drew closer he could see the blue digivice on his wrist, similar to the one of gold he wore on his own wrist. He sighed, Aether seemed to just be all over this trip. Shakamon must have sensed something bad was going down and sent them here on a mission. He nodded to Kiryu and said, "Yes it is me." He gave a slight smile before beckoning him to take a seat close to the back near him. It would be best if the team stuck together. After meeting with Kiryu a new face got on the bus and asked if he could hang out. Monty gave another nod and said, "There are plenty of seats, please have a seat."

User Image

isuma kerasoki

levelknight20

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas watched as a person came out from somewhere and spoke, introducing himself as their tour guide. He kept quiet as he talked and then saw the Imperialdramon appear and do a flip. All he could think was, "This is going to be a drag.". He sighed and then moved his right hand which had his black Aether Digivice on his right wrist to check on how all his partners were doing. When he looked up he was surprised by the fact that there were currently four members of Aether, including himself, who were currently in the area. Monty and Kiryu the wielders of the yellow and blue digivices had already entered the boss and he was certain he saw Ethan the wielder of the silver digivice roaming around somewhere. He blinked and then thought, "Three others? Either there is something going on about this or everyone just decided that they were bored and wanted to just have fun.". In Nicholas case he was just bored and wanted something to waste time. He sighed and then entered the bus as well. He then sat down in one of the seats his three partners following him and sitting beside him. GranD was happily munching away on some Yakisoba Bread as always. Solaris was just sitting observing the area for any signs of danger. Bolt was flying above Nicholas making a buzzing sound like a bee from the real world would do. Nicholas sighed wondering why he didn't just have Blitz and George with him since they were one of the more normal digimon he had outside of combat since during combat Blitz had the huge tendency to act as if he was a person from one of the real world anime series or games which he had seen Nicholas play on his laptop during times of boredom from Nicholas. Nicholas sighed and turned to look outside the window awaiting for the tour to begin.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
GranD = Dracmon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | Drago = Dracomon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Arthur = DORUGreymon

{{OOC: }}

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Ethan of Aether

The young Tamer didnt even have enough time to send out the first cast before terriermon poked him with its ears, signalling the Bus was about to leave. Ethan spoke,"Thanks for telling me Terry." He had a kind smile as he turned around and headed towards the bus and climbed in getting a seat near the middle. He wasnt one to sit in the front or the back, it was a habit. He bowed to the other Aether members with and Terry jumped from his head and into his lap before moving into the seat next to him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image-Kiryu Shirayuki-
The Smiling Monster

Kiryu was glad that he was able too meet someone he knew. "I'm not completely sure about this Aether business, but as long as you guys are in i'm satisfied." Despite Kiryu saying this in truth all he wanted was a bit of a thrill. He was tired of looking for his single minded cousin and wanted to have some fun. Becoming a tamer of Aether Kiryu expected to have quite a bit of fun, however so far the most fun he has had was becoming the power of Aether. Kiryo took a seat near the back and waited for the bus to take off.
((OOC:I just finished shoveling snow for money, my body aches DX))

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can run, but you can't hide

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isuma nodded as he looked around. "where do you want to sit?" Isuma asked Pururumon. Pururumon looked up at Isuma and sighed. "I don't reall care just sit down..." Pururumon told Isuma with a annoyed voice. Isuma looked over the bus again before sitting in the front seat next to the door. "I hope this will be fun..." Isuma said as he watched Pururumon jumped off his lap and sit next to him on the seat. Pururumon. "I don't really mind if it's fun or not you get to to see other humans for once and get out of this state of terror your always in when a Digimon attacks us.." Pururumon said to Isuma while looking up at him. Isuma just nodded slightly as he looked back towards all the other people and digimon sitting behind him bu making so it didn't look like he was looking back at them. "I hope so to Pururumon.." Isuma said as he looked forward waiting for it to start.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:53 pm
♖ ♖ ♖ ♖ ♖ ♖♖ ♖ ♖ ♖♖

My violin slices through the silence.

Ross made sure each and every person was on the bus before stepping inside himself. He took a seat in the drivers seat and closed the bus doors. His digimon took the seats that were available behind Ross and made sure each person was sitting. He took a look behind him, noting each face before grabbing a swinging radio. "Hello and Welcome to Ross's Tour of the Digital World, I ask you to keep all hands and feet inside the bus at all times while the bus is in motion, food and drink are allowed but if I find trash on the floor, there will be hell to pay, on that note let us be off to our first destination!" Roy spoke through the radio, his voice carrying through the bus. Imperialdramon heard the signal and lowered himself over the bus. Two great claws attached themselves to the top of the bus, making sure it's grip was firm. Slowly the dragon type digimon began to rise in the air, the bus creaking as it lifted off the ground and into the air. Imperialdramon had practiced many times and trained itself for the weight so it became easier and easier for it to lift the bus into the air. They were a good twenty feet from the ground when Ross voice rang out on the intercom "First stop, is Network City, at each destination I will take a moment to voice a description of the excellent location we arrive in, snacks are provided and if you wish to have one just signal one of my digital helpers!". Imperialdramon waited for him to finish before rising in the air once and taking off for Network City.

The music flowing through the air.

♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐

OOC:
[We dont switch forums until I post arrival, if you wish to make a reply post of what your character is doing in the mean time, do it here, this is the same for each trip]  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Digimon Tamer ✖ ✖ ✖
Posts Theme: The Sword that Cleaves Evil OGS

Monty sighed and crossed his arms as he waited for the bus to arrive at network city.

User Image

X Kaos X

isuma kerasoki

ultimatemk

Ethan Kirito Soul

john egbert thor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isuma looked out the window and sighed a little. "hey why do you think i was pulled into this word anyways.." Isuma asked Pururumon. Pururumon didn't answer as she kept shuffling around as though trying to dance or something. "Itchy..." Pururumon simply said as she kepted at it. Isuma looked over at her and raised an eye brow. "you okay there Pururumon?..." Isuma asked as he watched Pururumon move around. "so itchy.." Pururumon said before becoming a bright light where she sat. Isuma sat up straight and watched. a few seconds passed before the light deemed down and a new digimon sat in her place. "aah that feels better.." The new digimon said as she looked up at Isuma. Isuma just looked at her strangly. "um Pururumon?" Isuma said looking at the cat like fluff ball. The new digimon looked up with a smile and simple said. "Nope I'm Nyaromon." Nyaromon said still smiling at Isuma. Isuma just let out a small sigh and looked back out the window. "Great.." Isuma said as he peered out the window.

""
""

X Kaos X Wrote

ultimatemk

Ethan Kirito Soul

john egbert thor

Orre Champion Monty

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxMistress_TentenxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Tenten, after arriving from school and went in her house and threw herself in her bed "pooped", she wondered how her digimon was and picked her digi-vice from her book bag. after she had picked it up and checked it she turned her laptop on and connected it with the digi-vice to play with her digimon draken when suddenly. the laptops screen started glowing green and showed some odd codes. "w-what the hell is this...?" she started tapping the laptop to check if it was something wrong in it when suddenly her body started glowing as well "FFFFFF- what's going on!?" she said nervously, almost spazzing out when suddenly her body starts shrinking and she gets sucked into the screenand starts falling from a great height. " ACK! oh no! oh no! oh no! oh no! oh no!" she screamed as she fell and crash landed on the lake, her body floated up to the surface and gasped for air "PUAH~! what the hell was all that about!?" she said with a angry look on her face when she suddenly looks at draken, once she had a glance of him, she swam straight to him and tackled him. "DRAKEN oh my gosh you're just as cu--" suddenly her eyes shot out from the sudden impression of her hugging a digimon, draken looked at her and said" HEY, GET OFF ME!" draken pushes Tenten off him and shivered "sentimentality like that will get you no where with me!" draken said as he crossed his arms looking away, acting -high and mighty- when suddenly Tenten tackled draken again and starts hugging and snuggling at him "D'AWWW draken you're so much cuter than i expected.... but... how are you in the real world? did i randomly fall asleep or something by my laptop again...? 'cause... i kinda forgot to plug the charger on it... ad it'd be a pain in the rear-end if it shutted off..." she said slightly concerned "... what...? real world? NO you're in my world... and stop hugging me!" draken pushes Tenten off again and continues explaining " this is the digital world, this is where all the digimons live... now a question... what are YOU doing in here?" draken looked at her with a rather confused look as Tenten leaned on him and gave him a small hug before telling him "well... you see... i just came from school and wanted to start training you and stuff... when suddenly my computer ATE me!" her face turning from calm and secretive to a sudden angered face as she clenched her fist in the air "so... do you mind being a good little draky and show me a way out...?" Tenten said as she cuddled onto draken and gave him a small smooch on his head, draken suddenly pushes her off her again and spazzed on the smooch "H-HEY WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SENTIMENTALITY!?" he flailed his arms around wildly with a deeply flushed face, Tenten looked at draken pulling the tantrum as she answered him "sentimentality won't go no where?" she said as if she had almost forgotten. draken looked at her, still angered by her way of being and said "FEH... let's just get you out of here as soon as possible... i don't want you ruining my air..." draken said as he started walking around the lake, looking for a way out, Tenten following him with a curious look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣

Alex ran holding Chibomon on his head with excitement, "We made it!" He shouted with excitement, his heart raced as Chibomon bounced on Alex head more. The wind blew and and this made Alex slow down and raise his head his hair blowing softly in the wind. He proceeded to run down the beach to the ocean, popping his shoes off he sat down in the sand and stuck his feet into the ocean. "Oh wow! This is great! Its so warm! Chibomon what do you think?" He said with a bright smile as Chibomon jumped up into the water and was washed back up onto the beach.
"This is so cool!" Chibomon said bouncing up and down and jumping around Alex. Alex pulled out his video camera and started recording the waves, and Chibomon playing in them. "Hey guys, its Alex here me and Chibomon finally made it to the Dragon Eye Lake Its so beautiful, See look!" Alex said turning the camera to point towards the lake as the waves rushed back and fourth and Chibomon bounced around with joy, "Alex, Why don't you come swimming!?" Chibomon asked jumping up and down with joy. "Sorry Chibomon, I can't swim I don't know how." Chibomon bounced to Alex and jumped on his lap and snuggled against him. "Its ok Alex, I understand!" Chibomon said, Alex smiled and flipped the camera back to him and waved, "By everyone who might see!" He said shutting the camera off and laying back relaxing.

Partner

User Image

Alex
Chibomon

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

*From Network City*

Alistair and his Elecmon had gotten lost from the directions on the flyers and had missed the tour that was provided. Oh well, I've figured out this much on my own for awhile now. The boy thought to himself as they finally found the right place. The boy began to stiffen with anxiety as he saw other people conversing about.

"Boss, it will be alright. We were just going to check the place out, remember. We don't have to stay long if you don't want to." Ames spoke to his human friend as he noticed the boy beginning to shake a little at the thought of being near large groups. Alistair nodded, slightly embarrassed that he had no social skills. The two began to walk towards the beach part of the lake and stopped near a huge rock and sat down.

"I suppose we missed out the useful information, but we can relax for awhile until we figure out what we want to do." Alistair said as he bunched his knees to his chest and watched the calm waters. He was still perplexed at how a place that was in his computer seemed so magnificently real. The Elecmon smiled at his master and sat next to him to watch the scenery as well.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 pm
Skika-kun-2012
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣

Alex noticed the boy, his face went pale and he didn't move. Chibomon looked at Alex and bounched, "Whats wrong! They are just people!" He said loud enough for them to hear, Alex who was on his butt turned and fell to his chest and covered Chibomons mouth with a gulp, "Well...What if they are here to beat us up, or kick us around.....or push me into the lake....You don't make that good of a floating device..." Alex said in a hush tone holding Chibomons mouth shut and glancing at the Digimon and his friend. They seemed to sit by a rock but Alex still had a nervous thought of them coming at him with out hesitation, "Alex, calm down....I am sure they won't bite..." He said muffly with a hand covering his mouth making it hard for him to talk. Alex shook his head and went to say something before Chibomon pounced out of Alex hand, Alex tried to hold him but slipped, Chibomon jumped to Elecmon, "Hi Your an Elecmon! How are you? I am Chibomon!" He said with joy as he jumped up and down, Alex face went pale as he slowly did an army crawl to Chibomon trying to stay sneaky in case they weren't friendly.

Partner

User Image

Alex
Chibomon

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

As others were either playing in the water or on the beach, Alistair just sat there and watched the horizon, nearly falling asleep. Ames was glad to see his master calm now since he wasn't focusing on the fact that other people were around.

"I bet this place makes for a nice vacation spot, eh?" The Elecmon said to Alistair as the boy grinned softly and nodded in agreement.

The nice silence the two were having as they enjoyed a relaxing break was broken when the two heard a voice and a tiny digimon began bouncing towards them. Alistair's eyes widened like a deer caught in headlights as the randomly hyper Digimon was approaching them to converse.

"You got that right, little buddy. The name is Ames." The Elecmon said to the Chibomon that pointed out the obvious as he stepped in front of Alistair to shield him from social interaction. "I suppose I am alright, heh. Are you lost little guy?" Ames continued wondering if this thing was a stray Digimon without a tamer.

Alistair buried his face in his knees as Ames handled the conversing with the little Chibomon. The boy glanced to the side to see what was happening and noticed a boy younger than him crawling on the ground for some reason. Maybe Alistair had already frightened the person. He felt bad if he had scared the kid without even talking yet. Alistair slowly turned his head the opposite direction and gave a low sigh that was barely heard as Elecmon talked to his new acquaintance.

OOC:

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 pm
Skika-kun-2012
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

Alex continued to crawl slowly, he suddenly noticed the boy look at him. Alex face went as pale as he resembled the boy as he also had a deer in the headlights look on his face. He suddenly pushed up and fell on his butt as he blinked and gulped, "Y-You aren't going to beat us up are you...I-I am fragile...I can't take much abuse..." He said as he shook like a cold puppy, he still had his wool shirt and winter jacket/Coat on with his gloves. Alex nervously tried to scoot away from the boy expecting him to be beat up.

Chibomon smiled and bounced, "No I am not lost my Tamer is right their he is the pale boy with winter cloths on." Chibomon said with a smile as he jumped up and down, "I don't know why he is so scared, I think its because he is usually picked on by people." He said with a bright grin, He turned and looked at the pale Alex who was slowly scooting away from the other boy. Passing Ames he hopped to Alistair and smiled, "Hi, I am Chibomon! Do you talk?" He said bouncing higher.

Partner

User Image

Alex
Chibomon

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair turned his head again as he head the boy talk. As the feeble boy began to panic even worse than Alistair, Alistair lifted an eyebrow in confusion. Why would he have any reason to hurt somebody? Alistair sighed and tried to speak when the little hyper Digimon hopped closer to Alistair and began trying to make conversation.
Alistair glanced to Ames wondering what he should say, and Ames merely gave a slight shrug back to his tamer.
"Er yeah I can talk. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt anyone. I don't have any reason to harm others." Alistair said to both the Digimon and the kid who seemed afraid of him.

"Oy Boss, this kid is more timid than you. You just have issues talking in public. Err, no offence kid." Ames said in a joking manner to Alistair and the other tamer.

"Hm, yeah. I suppose so." Alistair replied as leaned back a bit and watched the horizon some more.

"So what brings you and your master out to the lake, little guy? Sightseeing are you?" Ames said with a friendly grin on his face attempting to help make friends for Alistair since he didn't talk much.

OOC: oh um my name doesn't have a capital in the beginning. Just letting you know cause it hasn't been notifying me that you quote me sweatdrop

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games