Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I dyed my hair!! <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What color?
  Red
  Blue
  Green
  Orange
  GIVE ME SOME GOLD
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:25 pm
Ok, I just dyed my hair teal...with a single crayola marker. Talk about bored. sweatdrop My friend did hers rainbow colors. We were going to wear it to school tomorrow, but we forgot our school rule:

"Under no condition, is any student's hair to be dyed, streaked, or highlighted in any unnatural color such as, but not limited to: blue, green, purple, pink, etc." rolleyes

I just washed it all out, but we are going to do it on Friday night again. On Saturday, we are tailgating at a football game, so we are going to streak it red and black for the team colors.

Discuss:
Hair Dyes
Football
How bored I was  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:44 pm
Wah! eek with a crayon? are you serious? what a hair dye one or a normal one for drawing? eek

why don't you use hair dye? an teal, wahhhh your adventurous hehe mahogany was as far as i went, oh and pink streaks i had once and pink tips, you got photos?  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:44 pm
Its a huge turn on when girls dye their hair in extreme colors cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:51 pm
Heh, I used to color my hair with markers xD Never did all my hair ('twould take up a whole box of markers xD), but I'd put in magenta streaks and things 3nodding Crayola's fun 'cause it washes right out ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:53 pm
Wow, I didn't know dying your hair with a crayon would work. I don't think it would work on my hair though. It's dark brown sweatdrop . It'll be cool to try that though. Whats your natural hair color anyways, if you don't mind me asking. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:55 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Heh, I used to color my hair with markers xD Never did all my hair ('twould take up a whole box of markers xD), but I'd put in magenta streaks and things 3nodding Crayola's fun 'cause it washes right out ^.^

Exactly. The marker is a regular coloring marker, and it washes right out. It was a joke. I usually am not that outgoing, but I was on a sugar rush. I usually highlight my hair blonde, and that is as far as I go.

No Pictures crying Camera is dead.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:04 pm
Midori Hayashi
Sheer_Immortal

Exactly. The marker is a regular coloring marker, and it washes right out. It was a joke. I usually am not that outgoing, but I was on a sugar rush. I usually highlight my hair blonde, and that is as far as I go.

No Pictures crying Camera is dead.

LOL oh been there done that, i thought you meant wax crayons lol

I have gone and done my hair rainbow coloured before, red and blue, blue, green and orange, red and pink, purple and pink and also solitary colours as well when i was younger, the most extreme was rainbow as i had my hair cropped as well so they kinda sprung out my teacher went mental at me. But then again i did say it was permenant lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:08 pm
PICS OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN!!!

JK  

angel_half82
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:24 am
LMFAO

ill have to hunt some out, eek there all at my mums and the place i use to babysit as the kids there use to choose the colour for the weekend as i use to look after them all weekend, had to keep them entertained... XD

ill see what i can do kay XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:06 am
lol!

I will take pics this weekend at the tailgate. My hair is blondish brown, and my friend's is blonde, so we are going to have to figure out what to do with my darker hair and the red markers.

The reason we started it, was because we were bored. We were just joking, and asked if we could color our hair, and her mom said, "Sure. No rules tonight. Do whatever, but remember you have to live with yourself later." We took that as a yes.

And because there were no rules, my friend just had to run out the door screaming...

STREAKING!

rofl She actually lifted her shirt halfway up too. xp  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:24 am

rofl

You didn't die it, the marker just slipped, and agian... rofl Try it, if you get into trouble wash it out before you get to the perincipal's office and he/she will think the teacher was halusination or somelthing rofl

Anyone else noticed that the reg forums and guild forums are on two seperate formats now?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:20 am
::EDIT::
With Crayolas? O_O
Nevermind. I just read Highlight's post.

The only time I dyed my hair was when I was acting as an old lady in a play. I think I look gross in any color other than my natural one. That's why this avatar exists.

@ Metalic: Yes, I've noticed it as well... quite long ago.  

Alienor Kaze

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:21 am
ah, the fun fun of youth....I did the dyeing thing, probably too much. Mine was always red/black...was trying for the dark red hair type of the Undertaker. <.< It would have been nice to do all the other colors, but where I was at, you couldn't find but three or four colors and then many variations on the three or four. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:12 am
you cant have your hair dyed in your school? COMMUNISM IS SPREADING!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:15 am
jfm567
you cant have your hair dyed in your school? COMMUNISM IS SPREADING!

lol! Yeah, 'only natural colors...'. scream  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces