Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm
(Well, to those who wish to tag along on this and miss the memory if it does appear, you might regret it at the end. (; So. Decide now.)

As they followed the lines, a large, dark figure with big sharp claws stood in the way. It's fangs came upon as the beast ran at them. DarkTyrannomon was now attacking and the tamers would have to fight back. "Christine." Kazuki looked at her. "Got it." The flower digimon nodded her head as she sped at the DarkTyrannomon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm
Out of the bluesc a Lilamon comes and uses Flower Cannon on the Darktyranomon , '' Lance sent me here to help you incase anything happened . '' Meanwhile Lance was stil searching for Sherti . (I got Rosemon from Andromon , but if I had a Andromon turn into Rosemon it make no sense. )  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm
(The reason I have two posts in one is because I don't wanna go through the trouble in posting in two forums when i'm only occupying one. Sheriti is far above ground level in the File Mountains while you guys are down in the Pit. I'm just rping as Murmuxmon...though I can't offer much since he is in an egg.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 pm
Im Windspirit
(The reason I have two posts in one is because I don't wanna go through the trouble in posting in two forums when i'm only occupying one. Sheriti is far above ground level in the File Mountains while you guys are down in the Pit. I'm just rping as Murmuxmon...though I can't offer much since he is in an egg.)

(You should have explained that in your post XD )  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm
Leviamon looked at Karan with a smile on his face. "WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE MY HOMMIE???" "I'm here to find an egg of a digimon known as Murmuxmon." "GEEZE MAN YOU JUST GOT HERE AND YOU DON'T WANNA ASK HOW MY DAY WAS OR WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING?" "I'm just here to find the egg man...I don't have much time left....your friends...might see us here and such...." "HEH I WIPE MY a** WITH BELPHEMON!!!! YOU DON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A THING!!!" "Well ok in that case....how was your day did you seen and egg that look like a Murmuxmon would be in it?" "WHY YES I HAVE AND MY DAY HAS BEEN NICE THANK YOU! THE EGG OR LOOKING FOR IS OVER THEIR!" Karan noticed the egg that carried the color of kaky, having moss green rings tattooed. It must be Murmuxmon's. "Nice may i have it?" "GO AHEAD IF ONLY YOU BEAT MY FRIEND JIMMY!!!" "Ok bring out your friend jimmy"

Jimmy came out of the two giant doors....it wans;t a weak jimmy it was....a Shinegreymon Ruin mode.

"Aww geeze" Karan takes his storm pike out and is now ready to battle. Burpmon then got of Karan head and went back into the digivice bringing out Jumbogamemon.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!"

"DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (Roar Imma skull samsh you!"

"Game on Jim Jim!!"

"We might need help for this but you distract him while i get the egg then we will battle him knock him out then leave"

"Got it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 pm
Lance sensed a dark energy , '' Its got to be Murmuxmon , but I can't just stop looking for Sherti . Lilamon advance and get Murmuxmon's egg . '' . Lilamon fired flower cannons into the cave , '' Jumbogamemon i'm here to help . '' .  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 pm
(Night, you do realize we're like... Far from Karan still? xD So getting there in two lines is like... Impossible. o.o Also, you have to follow your digimon's route. Even if it's all jumbled up and such, you still have to go along it's routes unless you've asked special permission from Pummel. So if you got it from Andromon, you have to use Andromon.)

DarkTyrannomon roared as the digimon had attacked it. The dark being struck back.
Christine barely dodged the mighty slash from the tyrant. "Flower Cannon." She brought forth a flower as it began to charge. "Fire!" She shouted. The attack in her cannon was shot forward to attack the mighty beast.
But it did much too little digimon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:22 pm
(Crap then Andromon used a Lightning blast , stil Andromon wasen't far from where Karan was origanaly )  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:24 pm
(I have a feeling Soupy is hinting something. I bet there some sort of prize at the end of the next Memory >:3 So ima send Dax back.)
Dax scowled. "Daemon, send me back." He commanded.
"We can't use our move unless we have you with us." Daemon objected.
Dax rolled his eyes. "The digicode, isn't it? You have the stuff inside you! You don't need me! SO JUST SEND ME BACK!" He commanded.
Daemon glanced at Seraphimon BM, whom shrugged.
Daemon sighed and did as told.
(I would assume Dax can be away from the two digimon since he only can use one digimon in the memory thing, and the two are now acting sorta like NPC's for you, Soupy.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 pm
Lance knew the next memory may reveal its self soon so he left his search , '' I'm sorry Sherti and Murmuxmon I have to help my allies . '' .
(Exit Lance)
Andromon noticed Lance left him , ''You son of a gun i'll kill you . '' . (Exit Andromon )  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 pm
Karan and Jumbogamemon are in a big battle with Jimmy!

DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(I'mma skull ******** you!!!)

Karan then got the egg of murmuxmon. He then put it in his pack.

"ok time to fight with ya jumbogameman!"

"HeHe lets use our special combo on him!"

"OK!!! KA.....ME.....HA....ME....."

"BIG BANG......."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the two blasts fused together to knockout Jimmy.

DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

The Shinegreymon Ruin Mode was on the ground, knocked out!

"OK HOMMIE G! YOU CAN TAKE THE EGG!"

"Thanks Levia! Later dude!"

Jumbogamemon is now in Karan's digivice and Karan is now running out of the egg room of the dark pit with the egg in his two hands.

"Gotta...get out of here!!!"

Karan then saw Kazuki he tried to say he got the egg but at the speed he was going all Kazuki can hear was.

"WEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I got the egg lets get out of here!!!)"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 pm
While a tamer ran across a field of scattered digital eggs, the egg they were looking for was not there. The markings imprinted on a digi-egg sparked, but dimmed. This activity of the egg could not be seen from afar, as the egg still rested against the cool marble slate of the water-fountain, located near the Demon Lord's lair.
Within the walls of the Demon Lair, the halls whistled from the winds leaking through small holes forming against the barricades. Each room was locked, vacant from any digital life. No life existed inside the walls. All forms of any digital fiends had departed from the lair, only leaving a few servants in charge of housekeeping. Though, a thin line shot parallel towards Murmuxmon's digital egg awakening the digimon.
Again, the symbols etched onto the eggs shell light, soon flickering rapidly. An aura of light crimson wrapped around the digi-egg, adopting an exact replica of it. The energy created rose, expanding the image of the digital egg. The egg stretched, suddenly cracking by reaching its limit. The red energy hovered above the original digi-egg, forming into a figure but destroying it before it made a complete image of a digimon. The energy continued to manipulate its figure, outlining the image of a Gwuapamon, then a Ravemon, a Burgermon, followed by other images of digimon until it was finally satisfying by taking on the form of a Shaujinmon. The image of the warrior was transparent, having bold crimson lines traced. When the Shaujinmon stepped forward, it began to melt. Due to the Dark Pit, all digital eggs fed on the intense energy of the surrounding area. However, this egg was being forced to accelerate its rebirth.
The energy retreated back over its digital egg, as if it was frightened. The digital code re-formatted, but this time into the image Kazuki seeked. Murmuxmon. When he stepped off his digital egg, the energy hardened dusting the gravel bellow his feet. The image of Murmuxmon captured by the energy still maintained its red pigmented color.
It cocked its head in search of a human and his flower companion, attracted by a familiar sensation. The original digi-egg still remained settled by the waterfountain, unaffected. Only the red data formatted into Murmuxmon was brought out.  

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 am
Suddenly Karan stopped running to see that the egg hatched into Murmuxmon.

"Aww s**t now i have to wait for sheriti or Kazuki yo help me get this guy out of here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 am
"Flower Cannon." Once more, Christine charged up a beam within her flower cannon. The attack shot out again, but only to a fail against the DarkTyrannomon. The attempts of Flower Cannon weren't working against it. The Lillymon decided to take a different approach at attacking now. Christine began to flap her wings and zoom off at Dark Tyrannomon. She flew around the DarkTyrannomon and was wrapping up the dark digimon. After a finish of capturing the digimon, a pleased look came upon her face as she stared, both hands against her hips. "Mmhm! I did a nice a job." Flower Wreath, it would allow her to take control of a dark digimon, but this digimon was too powerful as it ripped the rope that was containing it.
DarkTyrannomon was getting enraged throughout the battle.

Teh Soupreme

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:24 pm
Daemon scowled. It was time he did something.
He flew over to the DarkTyrannomon.
"I command you to let these humans and their digimon be- I am the master of Darkness. I am the only true Demon among the Demon lords. YOU MUST FOLLOW MY COMMANDS!" He shouted out.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games