Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Milkythecow? Roflwafflesftw? HUH?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROFLwafflesFTW = MilkytheCow : D
  Yay~! Welcome back! <3
  Err.... nice to meet you. >>
  Oh god... she's back. D:<
View Results

ROFLwafflesFTW

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:06 pm
HELLO FG4PG! : D

Do any of you happen to remember a member named milkythecow? She kind of left, didn't she. Well, little did you know she was hacked. D:
Then she kind of... stopped going on gaia. D:

Anyways, one day from boredom, she returned and made a new account! Welcome RoflWafflesFTW! : D
You can call me, Rofl, Waffles, or even FTW. C: Hehe...
Anyways, for those of you who just so happen to remember me, Here's some updates on my life. C:

For starters, I got a hair cut... or two. Point is, it's different, seeing as the black tips grew out. D:
User Image
Picture >: D

Next is my drawings. As you can imagine, I've gotten better. C: I even changed my DA from milkythecow.deviantart.com to
http://yummygrapejuice.deviantart.com
Go check it out! >: D

For those of you too lazy to go, I've also started a new project! It's a story that is from a dream I had a while back but still remains vivid in my mind. With lack of a better name, it's simply called Hospital Horror.
No, this is not based off of that movie that's coming out. >>
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

Well, that's all for now. I LOVE YOU ALL~! <33

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:10 pm
OMFG I was wondering where you went!!! I requested art from you on your art thread a looooong time ago and I thought you left forever and I was sad. Hooray for you being back!!  

angel_half82
Crew

chaz3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:13 pm
*tackle glomps milky* me missed you gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:16 pm
angel_half82
OMFG I was wondering where you went!!! I requested art from you on your art thread a looooong time ago and I thought you left forever and I was sad. Hooray for you being back!!

lol
YAY I'M MISSED 8 D

I'm sorry I don't remember the request D:

@Chaz:
I missed you too xD  

ROFLwafflesFTW

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:16 pm
Welcome back! It's good to see old members come back. I was also hacked and came back on Gaia. sweatdrop blaugh ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Timper
Welcome back! It's good to see old members come back. I was also hacked and came back on Gaia. sweatdrop blaugh ^^

Thanks. It stinks, doesn't it. D:
I had so many expensive items... poor ninja head band... ;____;
Well, it's just stuff... What was your old username?  

ROFLwafflesFTW

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:23 pm
Oh it's alright I remember you saying something about not being able to get on as much a while ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:25 pm
RoflWafflesFTW
Timper

Yes, it sticks very much. I also had alot of expensive items. ;_; Nitemare Headband, I miss it the most. I'm lucky I got to use the same username after the hacking. I thought I wasn't able to.  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:26 pm
Timper
RoflWafflesFTW
Timper

Yes, it sticks very much. I also had alot of expensive items. ;_; Nitemare Headband, I miss it the most. I'm lucky I got to use the same username after the hacking. I thought I wasn't able to.

They delete the account usually thats probably why you got to use the same name.

EDIT: They being the admins if you have reported it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:33 pm
angel_half82
Timper
RoflWafflesFTW
Timper

They delete the account usually thats probably why you got to use the same name.

Why would they delete my account for? I know I wasn't as active but I would still go on Gaia.  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:47 pm
Timper
angel_half82
Timper
RoflWafflesFTW
Timper

Why would they delete my account for? I know I wasn't as active but I would still go on Gaia.

So you didn't get hacked you got scammed and the admins gave you your account back?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:59 pm
RoflWafflesFTW
angel_half82

lol
YAY I'M MISSED 8 D

I'm sorry I don't remember the request D:

@Chaz:
I missed you too xD

yay! you're back!!! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:00 pm
angel_half82
Timper
angel_half82
Timper
RoflWafflesFTW
Timper

So you didn't get hacked you got scammed and the admins gave you your account back?

No, I wasn't on my account for the summer because I was very busy and when I went to log back in my username wasn't found. It was really strange.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:28 pm
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

MILKY!
You probably don't remember me, but I remember you xd
wb

*forgets what account she's on*
This is chianachan btw

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

-__Malicious__Misery__-

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:29 pm
Timper
angel_half82
Timper
angel_half82
Timper

No, I wasn't on my account for the summer because I was very busy and when I went to log back in my username wasn't found. It was really strange.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Did you report it?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff