Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
omg HELP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sex before or after marrige
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

LiL - J Man34

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:54 pm
my girlfriend came to me yesterday and whispered in my ear ," i want to have sex " what should i do?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:17 am
do whatever the hell feels right for you  

Iconised Ghost

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:22 pm
Think about what you really want. If you love her deeply enough to have sex with her then talk to her about it. Bring up the possible consequences and make sure you are both ready to commit to this. If you arent then tell her you dont think it's a good idea but you do love her. If that's how you feel  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 am
If you want to have sex then have sex, if you don´t want to then tell her that your not ready and if shes a good girl friend she will understand.
It´s that simple..  

Thanatos Phoenix

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:09 am
Just remembe that it will either add to whatever emotional bond you may have, or possibly show you that that bond isn't so strong; it may not mean as much to you as you think it should. However, she may experience the opposite of what you do. So give it some real thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:58 pm
your choice xD if your not ready then it's your desicion to say no if you wanna and you really love her go ahead :3  

The Intoxicated

this-is-shloop

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:33 pm
Well, if you've been together for a long time and you think you're old enough and you're really okay with it and know she won't break up with you because you're bad at it then do it. If you're not really just tell her and if she's not okay with it then maybe she's not the one for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:56 pm
dude the same thing happened to me infact it was so close to being the exact same thing its scary so if you are ready to do it then i have three words for you

USE
A
CONDOM

or femidom its your choice

but a word of warning! : if you start to hear a buzzing noise from behind her then go on the bottom coz its not going to be good for you much longer trust me on that  

technoninja14

XxXZackyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:15 pm
I agree with everyone above me  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 pm
Do what feels right to you.
If you're not ready then she'll understand or if she's the right one for you then she will understand.
If you want to do whatever the hell you want. wink
I personally would want to wait until I knew that is the person I want to spend my life with not just go and have sex with whoever or have sex with them just because they are my boyfriend/girlfriend (girlfriend for ur case)
I'd want to be sure. wink
Though like I said do what feels right to you.^.^  

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

fli_as_can_be

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:08 pm
okay.
1.)Do you REALLY LOVE HER.because when u ''do it'' u cant turn back
2.)If so get some codoms,u dont want to b a teen parent
3.)talk to her if SHE REALLY WANTS IT
4.)when u do u cant turn back,wat happens,happens

those are a few tip im gonna give u  
Extended Discussion!