Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
That's it <_< Blooding discrimating =/ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh for the love of god
  god breathe ang breathe! *FOR THE LOVE OF GOS BREATHE* (shakes)
  ZOMG i am with you all the way *brandish sign post*
  this is becoming annoying. *eye twitches*
  hmmm *sniff* i smell a conspiracy
  ang has gone loopy *sniff*
  PW * mutters*
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:51 pm
This is really now becomming to be a frequent thing i am seeing everywhere but i never thought gaia would go this far it is becoming more like a joke and i am starting to lose my god damn rag. What is wrong with europe? uk? everywhere that is not america and canada? someone please explain this to me before i end up throwing this damn pc at my next doors livingroom window. Okay sure the certains items only being for canada and the usa was kinda sucky but i did understand to a aspect about that, then when it happened again it was slightly irritating to say the least but now... NOW i am fuming so much, it is as though were not good enough, our money is not worth anything, there is a equal ammount of people from canada and the usa to there is of everywhere else in the world so why should they get to discriminate and say

"guess what were giving away this BUT unless you live here or here, your stuffed"

oh cheers, thanks a bloody great ammount! so basically anywhere that is not here and here have no part in anything? so let me get this right we spend money on gaia getting items, take part in the community but we get to miss out on loads because of where we live?

Hello last time i checked we can buy wiis ourselve so therefore should we not be allowed to take part in the contest? i mean hell we have loads of gamers and why should we be thrown or ignored. it is ok saying "we argued" or "we tried" but i am sorry law is not law, the law does not state canada and the usa should get everthing and screw the rest of the world. i know there powerful but guess what so am i on a bad day...

Argh lol... this is a very bad day hehe

This has been numerous things, not being able to take part in contests cause of where we lives, microsoft did loads and guess what THE ONLY TWO PLACES THAT COULD GET ANYTHING WAS CANADA AND THE USA. the items here some are only for those two places, the conventions never come here and now we get told those who do not live in those places cannot take part in the wii contest.

What is so bloody wrong with us for god damn hell and nora....

*gasps and breaths deeply*

Discuss

+ how much this sucks
+ are they trying to push us "other worlders" out
+ why can we never be included?
+ is our money, our time worth nothing
+ is it a conspiracy
+ am i going to burst a blood vessel
+ will my computer survive my fury  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:59 pm
Breath!

I live in the USA, but still think this a bunch of bull they keep doing. I don't even want a Wii! But I bet know lots of you other people do. It is just not fair. Yes, I know there are postage issues, but they should include you guys in something good! evil  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

XxSexi_DemonxX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:03 pm
Midori Hayashi
Breath!

I live in the USA, but still think this a bunch of bull they keep doing. I don't even want a Wii! But I bet know lots of you other people do. It is just not fair. Yes, I know there are postage issues, but they should include you guys in something good! evil

yea i also live in the U.S. and this bull about not letting ppl everywhere have a chance to get the wii really sux, they should include everyone!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:04 pm
*Breathes deeply*

Hehe, AND RELAX!!! lol

Yeah see that's what i think as well, i understand the whole issue with postage and to be honest i do not care about the wii, i care about the whole principle that some people. well quite a lot of people are being ignored and thrown out of the loop which really is not fair if they want a community which treats every member as a equal. It does make me laugh because even if we cannot take part in these sorts of contests imagine how someone not from canada or the usa would feel if they got a ticket and could not do anything with it? id be ticked off that's for sure.

Why not at least include those who are not included in these sort of contests in other things like special items from animes, they should refuse the company stating "only these" can get it because one gaia produced them and two HELLO WE HAVE THE NET. we can order from abroad and get them shipped so why dont they just go and allow others to see things and gain items like that it means more fans and more profit.

=/ i do not understand it one bit.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:06 pm
I feel for ya Ang. Well, I really don't seeing as I am in the USA, but you get the point. sweatdrop Take nice deep breaths, and relax. Here, have some wine and cheese. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:08 pm
lol i am gonna watch my anime and calm down XD

Hehe it is purely becoming annoying as we get it a lot with movies, music, animes and expecially games and now we get it elsewhere it is becoming one huge trend it would seem lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:12 pm
Well, all I can say is...

That sucks. xp scream

Also, if it makes you feel better, I am trying to find you a birthday gift better than some spare furniture in my inventory. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:29 pm
Hehe you do not have too hun XD

Hehe i am use to this ^_^ we do get some things first i think that is just british movies which are normally crap and british bands which id admit are pretty good but otherwise XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:36 pm
Hey, you have Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint! I want to meet them, but I am not an obsessed fangirl. My friend would kill to meet them though...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:51 pm
LOL!

Yes but have i ever met them razz hehe orlando bloom came from eastbourne went to the same school as my fiancee. gotta love some of the random british facts  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:58 pm
See?? You get cool people! The best thing I have ever done is shaken hands with the Virginia Governor. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:21 pm
LOL Well thanks for introducing me to some British phrases I've never heard before xD True its not fair. Gaia should really give those people outside the US and Canada some sort of compensation quest or something....idk  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:50 pm
LMFAO just be glad i did not lose my temper completely and go into some welsh or cornish verbs then we could have been in some trouble, i wonder if anyone would have understood me then, hehe mike has problems sometimes when i lose my rag XD

But thats what i mean if there buggering up everyone outside the usa and canada why not give them something on the side maybe just for them, i dunno how to explain it at least allow them to feel included.

Plus cool people meh smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:02 pm
If I win Ang I'll send it to ya. I already got my own Nintendo Wii. 3nodding  

Drift Boy

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items