Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What were you favorite toys back in the day? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MLP FTW?!
  PONIES<3
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:47 pm
My mother is a Kindergarten teacher so all my old toys get put to good use. Looking through them I found one of my favorite my little ponies and some littlest pet shop things and just couldnt give them up XD. Tonight I looked up a collectors site and found almost all my old ponies<3 Anyways XD what toys where your favorites growing up?

Kitty's favorite ponies ( ;.; only have Springy left... *clings to her*) :

Springy
Sun Splash
Pineapple
Strawberry

Also, I got the pictures from the site I visited... I dont have actual pictures of my old ponies D: ill try to get some of Springy later maybe though... when i get the chance... If you want the link to the site ask me and ill pm it to you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:52 pm
And again, Knitty does astound! I remember once...I fought with a chick at daycare when I was little over one of those. YES! When I was little I wanted to play with the pony! I mean...it's a freaking pony! Who wouldn't!? I guess I really am a faggerz. blaugh  

Dear Old Shiz

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:54 pm
Dear Old Shiz
And again, Knitty does astound! I remember once...I fought with a chick at daycare when I was little over one of those. YES! When I was little I wanted to play with the pony! I mean...it's a freaking pony! Who wouldn't!? I guess I really am a faggerz. blaugh
xd *cuddles* Ponies = love  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:57 pm
for christmas when I was two my parents bought me a stuffed toy of Ernie from sesame street. The guy with the rubber ducky.

He's bedtime Ernie and he has a little sleeper and stuff on. I still sleep with him <33

I also have a big cloth doll my grandmother bought for me named Christine Anne which I have had for as long as I can remember (I think I got her for my 3rd birthday). She has Red hair and Green eyes like my mom. Hand-made. Her hair is almost all gone though. Very little yarn s left. She was over-loved.

I don't have any idea how old I was when I got it but I have a small doll, about 8 inches tall with a porcelain head and hands and feet and cloth body. She as black hair and a little white dress. I used to call her Cindy. The book 'Hitty, Her First Hundred Years' always made me think of her. Its a good book. You might like it.

Other than that... I played with my sister's typewriter and with the little barbies from mcdonald's and with big size barbies (regular) I still have a bunch of my barbies. Yea.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:57 pm
Hmm, my favorite toy when I was younger? Probably my Game Boy Pocket. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:13 pm
I never had a GameBoy Pocket...my first one was GB. Color o_o

This also reminds me of my baby blanket. (That I still sleep with >.> )  

Dear Old Shiz

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:19 pm
my first was a GB color to 3nodding ... D: then i quickly became addicted...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:27 pm
' T H I S ' ' I S '

Blankies ftw! D; Mine nao has a big hole.

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:29 pm
oh my gosh i was the same utterly and completely!!! my little pony, littlest pet shop, polly pocket, care bears, gummy bears.... omg i was a complete freak for the stuff! i still have my collection ^_^ then when i got older i started to collect beenie babies to the point i have now over 50 put away as a lot of them are first editions and rare ones which will be passed to kaitlyn ^_^ i am a horder, later ill see if i can find some of the old my little pony names XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:33 pm
Angelic_Highlights
oh my gosh i was the same utterly and completely!!! my little pony, littlest pet shop, polly pocket, care bears, gummy bears.... omg i was a complete freak for the stuff! i still have my collection ^_^ then when i got older i started to collect beenie babies to the point i have now over 50 put away as a lot of them are first editions and rare ones which will be passed to kaitlyn ^_^ i am a horder, later ill see if i can find some of the old my little pony names XD
XD sweet! its sad though because i really wish i had kept my ponies and all my littlest pet shop stuff because I had just about every collection they had gonk I just dont know what happened to them! Do you remember puppy in my pocket? XD I have a bunch of those still<3 and I still have a HUGE collection of Breyer Horses 3nodding <3  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:42 pm
I LOVE MY DINOSAURS!!! heart * hides all 15 in a closes somewhere in my house* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:00 pm
hmmm I remember always wanting the Sock 'em Boppers when I was little, but once I finally got them I realized that they totally sucked confused

I always used to enjoy the little robots in the boxing ring too... *forgot their name, soz*  

K_Swizzle09

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:13 pm
>>

My Super Nintendo ...

<<

emo my thread like this got pretty ignored...

EDIT: Maybe if i was a DM i would get a little more recognition.. *clears his throat and pokes at mods*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:17 am
Mephistopheles Incarnate
>>

My Super Nintendo ...

<<

emo my thread like this got pretty ignored...

EDIT: Maybe if i was a DM i would get a little more recognition.. *clears his throat and pokes at mods*
what you wana get on the list in the front? D: thats easy just ask sakura, tell him what you wana say about the guild and yourself and BAM your on. 3nodding  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:49 am
Knitterz
Angelic_Highlights
XD sweet! its sad though because i really wish i had kept my ponies and all my littlest pet shop stuff because I had just about every collection they had gonk I just dont know what happened to them! Do you remember puppy in my pocket? XD I have a bunch of those still<3 and I still have a HUGE collection of Breyer Horses 3nodding <3

Oh mai!!!! yes omg i remember them and mighty max ones lmfao. God those surely were the days, i remember pound puppies as well. Hehe do you remember some of these ponies?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i didnt have mascarade i had insted sky rocket as well as the other two, my first three ponys they were XD

Hehe i had and still have these three i loved milk way XD

Do you remember princess primrose? or princess sparkle? there the only two i got from that series, kinda disapointing indeed. they were gorgeous

Floater is another one i had, a yellow pony lol another of my favourites XD

oh my gosh i never thought id see cherry treats again!!! i have this somewhere, i better do!!! <_< lol i never had the other two XD

lol had all smile

Others i have somewhere and adored are

sugar apple
baby brother apple delight
baby sister sweet celebrations
pony bride
merry treat

hehe and a few more which i cannot remember XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff