Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
mmmmm chinese ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:13 am
Mmm, chinese, got to love the stuff.

Me & mike decided to have a lazy night in as we cannot be bothered with cooking, kitchen is blooming freezing for us to be standing in there cooking. Plus we were busy christmas shopping, waiting for electricians, working on my dads pc, buying shopping and also taking kait to the doctors today. So now we are both shattered and wrapped in quilts as were so damn cold even though we have the fire on. So we thought "i know lets order out" the very british thing to do mrgreen

But insted of buying crap we thought we would get a chinese today which is kinda a thing for us we love the chinese across our road there stuff is amazing and we will not go anywhere else, kinda because the other chinese shop down the road the man murdered his wife and cooked her in the chinese and sold it to people. i kid you not, no one will use that chinese anymore lol.

Anyway we got chicken noodle soup and chicken and sweetcorn soup, 2 chicken chow meins, chicken balls, prawn balls, pancake rolls, chrispy chill beef and a curried chicken, god knows about this lot we wont be able to eat it al so probably majority of it will end up in the fridge for tommorows lunch but got to love the stuff ^_^

So there is a point to this topic apart from me drooling over my keyboard.

Discuss

+ what sort of foods you like to order in when too lazy or tired to cook
+ discuss different types of chinese you like crying i wants ramen damn uk
+ discuss other foods
+ why is this all about food *tummy rumbles* lol

and well what sort of dishes do yuo like cooking and such XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:15 am
LOL, I'm having chinese left overs for breakfast. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:19 am
ZOMG!!!!

chicken stock is made from chicken bones?????? eek eek eek is mike pulling my leg, omg omg omg, bones... no freaking way!!!!!!

*dies*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:19 am
its meant to be -3 to -4 tonight ang D= i might get into my pjs soon and get into my bed with my laptop >.< and maybe put another radiator on O=

edit: yeah ang stock is made out of bones, chicken stock is made out of chicken bones, beef stock is beef bones >.< didnt you know?  

HACK-Jane

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:22 am
We have pizza when we're to tired to do anything (with pizza there are no leftovers XD) The dipping strips that are out on Pizza Hut are so good!!! *mega drool* We're enjoying it while it lasts since it's a limited offer that came back cause of popular demand. I'm so happy it's back. whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 am
squee_moon
its meant to be -3 to -4 tonight ang D= i might get into my pjs soon and get into my bed with my laptop >.< and maybe put another radiator on O=

edit: yeah ang stock is made out of bones, chicken stock is made out of chicken bones, beef stock is beef bones >.< didnt you know?

lol, no there made from artificial flavouring arent they lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 am
well i hate cooking anything so I dont have any sort of dishes that I like to cook mrgreen but my bbf is part malaysian and cooks us lots of home made chinese food, like wontons, beef dishes, chicken dishes, rice etc. Mmmm its so good home made! And making wontons is a lot of fun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:26 am
Iconised Ghost
well i hate cooking anything so I dont have any sort of dishes that I like to cook mrgreen but my bbf is part malaysian and cooks us lots of home made chinese food, like wontons, beef dishes, chicken dishes, rice etc. Mmmm its so good home made! And making wontons is a lot of fun

Got any recipes? as id like to make some home made stuff too  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:26 am
User Image Never Let Yourself Fall....

Let's see here....
Lyss likes to order either Chinese or pizza when she's lazy.
Lyss loves Chicken Lo Mein, and fried rice, and this really, really, really awesome seafood dish that Lyss gets occasionally when Lyss buys it across the street from her high school.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is always good.
THIS IS ALL ABOUT FOOD BECAUSE...... well, I think it's meal time for everyone... lol.
Basically, making dinner is Lyss's specialty.

.... Spread Your Wings And Fly. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:41 am
I like to order a Japanese dinner when I am lazy. Chicken Teriyaki, with Rice and a steaming bowl of Miso soup. Then, for dessert I have these little candies, kinda like Sweet Tarts or Smarties I guess.

I also like Parmesan Orzo, when I bother to do a little cooking.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:49 pm
hehe i am not having any candy today the chinese is a tad bit too much so i am not going to have a desert XD

Yeah we have loads left over i knew we would, hehe kaitlyn had corchet and veg food and a banana custard XD the little one eats so fancy lmfao  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:21 pm
I like Chicken Wings and Pork Fried Rice, Chicken and Broccoli, and Sweet and Sour Chicken. Also what I like to call "The Hood Special", Chicken Wings and French Fries! I know its not offical Chinese food. But they sell it in Chinese stores in New York City. rofl  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:40 pm
Jimmy John's sammiches.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:34 pm
LOL

Yeah our chinese is weird too as it has thing's like curried chicken and chicken and chips on the menu. not very whats the word chinesey lol XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:02 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Iconised Ghost

Got any recipes? as id like to make some home made stuff too

its all to do with sauces apparently. for wontons we use pork mince with chopped spring onions, sauce and chopped ginger. Mmmm  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff