Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Xbox360 vs PS3 vs Wii Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which is better
  PS3
  Xbox360
  Wii
View Results

LiL - J Man34

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:57 pm
which one do you think is better  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 am
Since there is no Wii choice, I'd say Xbox 360 despite my significant lack of having either and Xbox or PS3. But I've heard awesome things about the Xbox from my friends.
I haven't heard anything about the PS3.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:42 am
Hmm... well considering the fact that Wii is the only one I've actually tried, I guess it's rather obvious that I would like it best. I've heard an equal amount of crappy reviews about xbox and PS3. Besides, is there any other game console besides Wii that actually involves movement?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:39 am
Yay, a Wii choice was added! ^^

kaze no sakura
Hmm... well considering the fact that Wii is the only one I've actually tried, I guess it's rather obvious that I would like it best. I've heard an equal amount of crappy reviews about xbox and PS3. Besides, is there any other game console besides Wii that actually involves movement?

Sums up exactly what I was gonna say.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 am
FangzV

kaze no sakura

Woo! No more fat gamer kids! n_n  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:15 am
kaze no sakura
FangzV

kaze no sakura

Woo! No more fat gamer kids! n_n

That's how one can convince someone to buy them a Wii.
"But it'll keep me in shape!"  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Toshi Takenuma

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:45 pm
I like My 360 for the titles and the graphics and the price. the Ps3 is to expesive for what I want and overall I think the WIIs graphics are on the dumb side so I side with the system with Halo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:17 am
Well the sixaxis controller of the ps3 also uses movement input, especially in such games like motor-storm ninja the graphics is crisp and i saved for months to buy it so it has my vote 3nodding  

Irukus

Lu1sl3tt1c3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:01 pm
I like hte wii best it creative, different, and nice because it's better inter action when you play..but the need to make better games...Legend of zelda was good but i need more. Xbox is alright but more of their games are blood and gore which does not make up a good game..But to say i do like xbox live. And the PS3...well i dunno....the should have prepared for this and should have released it much later  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:49 pm
both the wii and the 360  

thefuzz54

Druux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:38 pm
i like wii because it has all of those classic nintendo games that everybody loves; like mario! plus the whole wii remote, nunchuk, wii zapper and other crap movement detecting thing is pretty cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:08 pm
I like the Wii and the Xbox 360. I think that the Wii is interesting because of the motion settings but I like the Xbox because I think that their are some games on there are platform specific that beat everyone else.  

Toshiro_Li

austin9993

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:16 pm
Though I have a huge love for Nintendo, I'm going to have to go for the 360. I used to be a Sony guy, buy they really crapped all over the PS3. It was nothing they put out to be, It has like 3 good games that are only for the 360 (Sony lost Devil May Cry because Capcom realized how sucky the PS3 was and sold out to Microsoft, and it's not the first time this has happened either). The PS3 is bulkier and heavier tha the 360.

I don't really have anything bad about the Wii except for the fact that it's more family oriented (and its not entirely a bad thing!). Nintendo is still keeping thier classics, like Zelda, Metroid, and Mario (though Mario is starting to explore pretty odd genres of games!).

Look at me! I'm over here writing a novel! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:41 pm
I will always be a sony follower so no more to say PS3PS3PS3PS3PS3PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd  

Chicotheman

xXxANUBISxXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:50 pm
I'll say xbox 360 , because it's good for playing with friends on xbox live and gaining levels so it's not boring , however ps3 has some cool games  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff