Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Xbox360 vs PS3 vs Wii Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which is better
  PS3
  Xbox360
  Wii
View Results

LeeAnnaa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:12 pm
LiL - J Man34
which one do you think is better
xbox 360 biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:21 am
I only played the wii, and own the wii. I never even tougched a xbox360 or a ps3 at all yet, So I can't even say which is better but when seeing graphics I'd say xbox360, but when you need to be a smarta** about being active, Wii all the way. blaugh  

Derzet Geitra

Interesting Lunatic

vegelence2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 am
umm i like the Wii becuz u cant get the nintendo games on ps3 or 360.
Mario and Zelda and all those other classic characters were the first type of adventure video games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:10 pm
·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´
Sure, the 360 has nice graphics and all, but I mean seriously, could they have a new idea?

The Wii is a new and fresh idea. So what if the graphics suck? I go for the gameplay. It can play GC games and S/NES games if you get them from the Shop Channel, which is really nice. Plus, it also has internet connection. No more watching shows from your tiny computer screen, but you get it on the large, spacey TV screen ^_^

The Wii is the best overall in my opinion. You get more out of the system than what you pay for.
Nintendo games are always better too ;D

Microsoft is also making a version of the Wii remote. Stupid and unoriginal D<

The PS3 is way out of the race. No one cares about it much.

Nintendo's always been the best >o<

·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´

xChanel

Ichigo_Bankai24

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:15 pm
the wii and ps3.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:46 pm
PS3 no doubt. it has better graphics and when u use sixaxis it is based on movement.  

bambino3

aliendawgg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:00 pm
I agree bcuz fighting and racing games on the are cool and 360 has halo3 and cod4
Toshiro_Li
I like the Wii and the Xbox 360. I think that the Wii is interesting because of the motion settings but I like the Xbox because I think that their are some games on there are platform specific that beat everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:15 pm
xbox 360 and wii  

shmeather

quietred

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 pm
they all really suck but i would go with ps3 because it has blueray and u get better graphics and sound thats all i can say other wise they all suck ps3 dos not have all the game like xbox because it cost to much to make and they sell for dirt cheap because of the blueray. xbox has nothing but cartoonish games except for gears and halo and few others beond that all games xbox and ps3 have are basicly the same. and the wii is fun in all but dont play it because they suck want to waste cash by a game cube. and if u play it to lose weight go outside!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:13 pm
so far i say the xbox360 but the ps3 does have some kool games like the metal gear solid....... sweatdrop  

TheShinobiprincess

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:01 pm
I've actually been enjoying the 360 the most out of all three, but the PS3 has awesome Blu-Ray. I love blu ray movies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:56 am

its of course the Wii wat else could it be?? >:3 :3  

I Miss My Cookie12

Tom boy lissy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 pm
I would have to say that Wii is the best choice for me. I dont have any experience with xbox or PSP3. I also like that for Wii you can move around while ur playing.

biggrin smile redface crying stare scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee confused eek surprised sad wink cool lol mad razz cry question exclaim rolleyes twisted evil idea arrow neutral rolleyes exclaim question neutral mrgreen ninja burning_eyes talk2hand pirate rofl 4laugh cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 am
id say wii because its like ur actualy in the game  

zacks 909

panjo_da_panda

350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:31 am
eh, i like the 360 cuz of Halo 3, an the 360 haz even bettr graphics if u have the HD cord, an if u play it on a plasma, but i also enjoy the Wi cuz of all me fav. mario games, ssssooo.... i cant reely vote yet, srry sweatdrop  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff