Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The World of Disgaea Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos side you on?
  Etna's
  Laharl's
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:01 am
In the World of Disgaea, Laharl is now Overlord of his Netherworld and Etna is Overlord of hers. Laharl, thinking that Etna should become his vassal again and rule her Netherworld and Etna thinking he should be her vassal and be Overlord of his (what use to be his father's, who she was so loyal to) Netherworld. They are preparing for the battle against each other and you can choose who are you going to side with.

Here is the profile that you are going to use, but before i do that, we need one person to be Laharl and another to be Etna. Pm me if you want to be one of them, but first pm, first serve.

Name:
Who's side you are on:
Apperance:
Race:
Personality:
Bio (optional):
Weapons and specialties:

Mine is:

Name: Akasun Ayu
Who's side you are on:Etna's
Apperance:5'4" with blond/brown straight hair with black wolf ears and a black wolf tail. The ears and the tail in her human form have red patterns on them Her wolf form is a black wolf with red patterns
Race:Wolf demon
Personality: She is very nice and she hardly talks, the only times she does is when she is giving the armies orders or replying to an order
Bio (optional): She was orphaned as a child because her wolf demon clan, The Wolf Blood clan, gotten murdered by two fighting demon clans. She then grew up in the bad parts of Etna's Netherworld and then accepted a job of Top Rank Ninja of Etna's castle and army
Weapons and specialties: Her weapons are swords, but the shape of the sword depends on the element she wants to use. she also uses Hand grenades and ninja throwing needles  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:50 pm
i am bored  

foogleface8998

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 pm
((GAW! Come on people! Someone be Etna and someone else be Laharl, because I want to RP this!))

Name: Wolfgang
Who's side you are on: Laharl's
Appearance: 5'6" and clothed completely in black and blood red, she is very lanky and weak in appearance. She has long red hair and large black horns. Her eyes change color according to her mood. Her wings are torn and tattered from battle and overuse.
Race: Vampiric Demon Hybrid
Personality: Shy, loyal, and not very patient, she handles her feelings well...other than depression, although she is not "emo"
Weapons and specialties: Has wings and is very skilled in martial arts and the use of small blades. When in a full and healthy state of mind, she can control shadows.
Weaknesses: Sunlight makes her extremely groggy and irate. Her state of sanity is not usually ...well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:18 pm
Name: Etna
Who's side: Etna's
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race: Demon
Weapons and specialties: ???  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:37 am
Etna grinned. "I wonder where Laharl is..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:53 am
((i thought it was a made up idea sry))
Name: Laharll
Who's side you are on: Etna
Apperance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laharl#Laharl
Race: demon
Personality: Samrt, clever, arrogant, selfish, , strong
Weapons and specialties: he carries his sword, it has ten forms, each a different sword, also can use ice.  

thefuzz54

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:37 pm
(Um, Larharl looks like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's 1313 years old O.o AND he's a demon and he's not so funny and laid-back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laharl#Laharl

There's the web.... -.-")  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:40 pm
Etna leaned back in her royal chair. "He's gotta hurry, I wanna get to the fighting already, even though I used to be his companion" (Episode 2)
She called over a servant. "Entertain me, or be punished."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:43 am
Ayu enters Etna's Royal chamber and bows before her. "Overlord....Etna...What should I order the....armies to do?...Make them attack Laharl or...Steal his things....?" She asks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:23 pm
Etna sent away the servent and looked at Ayu. "Ah, Ayu, my faithful one. Do not bow, you are not to be treated like the others." She smiled kindly. "Can you tell a small group of prinnies from the Prinny Squad to steal some of his treasures?" Etna asked leaning back in her throne.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Laharl walked through the doors and meet Etna, he quickly went into fighting pistion, ready to beat Etna, and said "lets fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:46 pm
Name: Karsh
Who's side you are on: Neither
Apperance: Brown hair, with light, almost white eyes. Fair complexion. Wheres black and red pants, shirt, and cloak that does not hinder movement. Black boots. 5' 9". Smooth, almost soothing voice. Very charismatic.
Race: Human
Personality: Keeps to himself generally, but funny. Gets very serious when it comes to work.
Bio (optional): He specializes in killing demons and other sorts of netherworld born creatures. Despite his hate for these races, he is up for hire to the highest bidder. He has worked this business for many years. He lost his family, including his wife to a band of demons back when he was 13. Very unpredictable.
Weapons and specialties: Has a long single bladed sword across his back. He has been using a sword for his whole life. Very quick on his feet. Stealthy if need be, but he'd rather run in and slice everyone to bits.
Current Place: Watching silently from a balcony window as the events unfold in Etna's chambers.  

Of Nearer Ends

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:52 pm
Karsh crouched near the dark, glass paned door, silently watching as Etna ordered around her servants. From his position next the the death touched plants, on a dark stormy day in the netherworld, he could see her leaning back in her throne, enjoying the power she had. It disgusted him, but he know she could pay well, and he needed money, lots of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:19 pm
She nods. "Yes....Master Etna. I will." She turns around and starts ordering the Prinnies. Then she turns back around to Etna. "What else do you want me to do?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:27 pm
((hmm...Laharl is supposed to be at his throne giving orders. AND it's not Laharl and Etna fighting, it's the armies.))

"That is all. Enjoy yourself." Etna said. She tossed a small bag of gold onto the ground in front of Ayu. Etna grinned. "Buy better clothes, have a hair cut, I'll even let you buy something that would be precious." She looked around carefully. She sees Karsh behnd plants. "Come out, if you want something, speak. If it's money you want, come and get it." Etna said, throwing a medium-sized sack of gold in front of her.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff