Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:38 pm
Storyline: A Samurai named Jinkobo opened a vortex between earth and the underworld to wreak terror on the whole world.

Conditions: you are in New York City which has been overun by demons such as the undead, vampires, dragons, giant ground worms, serpents, bull dragons which are shorter than regular dragons and are two times the size of a bull and are very powerful, you must do anything to survive.

Groups: The underground defense facility or U.D.F, you have the choice of being a demon, or you can just make a team with other characters.

Set up:
Name:
Race: human/demon/etc.
Group: U.D.F/ Demon/Other
Info: tell about your character

Rules: no cybering or sex talk (kissing and hugging are not cybering so you can do that) i wanna give the RPrs some freedom

make as many characters as you want and have fun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:41 pm
Name: Jinkobo
Race: Demon Samurai
Info: is the one who opened the portal and has a castle named "Omen" at the end of the city which is full of demons  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm
Name: Kurakashi
Race: Fallen Angel
Group: doesnt have one
Info: was an angel until he was summoned to earth to kill Jinkobo. looks like an ordinary human he has blonde hair and blue eyes, has split personality when he goes to his other personality he becomes tougher,stronger,more destructive,and his hair turns black and his eyes turn gray  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:09 am
name: the great claws(actual name can't be spoken in human so this is easier)
race: half wolf
group: wolf demons
info: one day, a lady ran away from a town being avertaken by bandits. she finds a wolf pack. she decides that because she can't go back to the humans anymore, she at least wants a child. so she mates with 1 of the wolves. Because i am half a species i can do some realy cool trick. I only learned them when i joined the wolf demons. I am able to become a gigantic wolf about the size of inuyasha's father.  

MetalKing94

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:53 am
Kurakashi: *runs down the street looking for survivors* what has this world come to  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:58 am
Kurakashi: *stops running* oh man am i the only one *hears something* *zombies come out of the ground* oh no your not having me for lunch *starts running in the opposite direction*  

Squall Leonhart_576

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:32 am
*heres someone running in his direction, thinks: hmm, should i kill him, or is he in trouble. maybe i could team with him.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:13 pm
Name: Reivin Stone
Race: Vampire
Group: Loner
Info:
Height: 5'4"
Weight:125lbs
Eye color: Green
Skin Tone: Pale White
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Reivin, standing at a short 5’4”, is normally seen with a long flowing fitted black trench coat, a black and red -sometimes black + another color-- corset that ties in the back, long hip hugger blue jeans that flare at the bottom and seem to be painted on., and high top original converse chuck tailors.
Personality: Full of lust and hatred.

((I'll leave out the bio. It's in my journal if you want to read it.))  

Reivin Fire

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:16 pm
Jinkobo: *walks down an ally* *smells the air* looks like we have an angel in our domain  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:19 pm
Reivin walks out of her appartment as the ground shakes and screams are heard from miles. She looks around as she flees down the steps, afraid the steps, well the entire building comples, might give at any minute.
"What in God's name is going on?!"
She questions no one as she reaches the parking lot. She sees people fleeing like crazy.
"Excuse me," she stops a stranger in a panic, "what's going on?!" The stranger breaks free of the light hold Reivin had on his arm and runs off in the direction he was momentarily disturbed from.

Reivin Fire

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:24 pm
*starts walking toward the person who he can still here coming in his direction.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:42 pm
Reivin, more confused than ever, begins running with the crowd. Trying to get past everyone, she gains speed, shoving the smaller out of her way.
She begins to pant as thoughts flood her mind.
Are we under attack?
Is the beginning of a war?
Is this just a simple earthquake?
Maybe a volcanoe,
No, not a volcanoe, this is too big for a volcano, they would have sent some kind of alarm for an earthquake or volcano. Wouldn't they have?

Finally she reaches near the front of the crowd only to realize they aren't running anywhere specific, just away.But from what?

Reivin Fire

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:06 am
*smells rotting flesh* oh, so he is running from somthing, i guess i will help. I am out of practice though because i left the wolf demons to bring in news from up here. now wait, zombies are normaly in the underworld, so why are they up here? never mind that, this human need help.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 am
Kurakashi: *sees the half wolf* oh god another one  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:09 pm
Jinkobo: *steps out of ally into the crowd of people and starts chopping random peoples heads off*  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff