Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:28 am
Hinata watches him and jinkobo fight. She sighs. "Do you....need any help? Or you want to fight him by your self?" She asks him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:58 pm
I am fighting a guy with a demon sword with just my claws and supirior speed, take a guess. OF COURSE I WANT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

MetalKing94

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:43 pm
Name: nani soma
Race: demon
Group: nuetral
Info: always hiding from the fight. blue eyes that turn black when angry.when angry id run specializes in controlling objects against their will.

walks down the street to her job hoping not to run into anything."seems like the coast is clear hmm..." just then two vampires walk up to her. "why what do we have hear?"one says with a grin. she tries to run but is caught by one of the vampires. "help!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 pm
name:Fox
race:mexican
group:twilight
info:witch, and a summoner wit a giant hammer
runs to her aid jump from wall to wall and tackles one down."well what is this grotesque piece of pale poop?" smiles as the last words of the vampire are "no dont!"  

I2equiem

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:10 pm
she sees a person tackle on of the vampires. the other one growls and throws her to the ground she becomes unconcious as the other vamp races towards the person who attacked the vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 am
Name: Renalt
Race: Cyborg/Human
Group: Whoever pays the most
Info: Destructive and hardy, Renalt can handle danger. Though weak against cyberkenetic blows, regular weapons do little damage. A gunfreak, and heartless killer, Renalt is a fear on the field. Also trained in close quarters combat, Renalt is a well versed soldier. If you have the money or the means, hire him.

*walks down a street shooting 40mm grenades at random building, laughing* "Is there a better job?!" Renalt wonders outloud, "Nah, there can't be! HAHAHA!"  

musical_massacre_94

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 am
she wakes up groaning. she looked around and noticed that noone was there so she got up and started limping to sumwhere safe. "is anyone there can u help me?" she asked looking around as she limped  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:25 pm
name: sakenis
race: ninga/human  

Screamin jdog23

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 pm
name : Tohru Honda
race: snow fox  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:34 pm
- Tohru walks over to Jinkobo and jumps on his back - ''i haven`t seen you since i thought you were gone forever!!!!!!!  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Rockpath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 pm
Name: G.R.P ( Grim Reapers Pet )
Race: Grim/Fire Dragon
Group: Loner
Info: Mother died when was an egg, and the Grim Reaper was attracted by the sent of death. He saw the egg and thought, I could use a helper so the Grip Reaper raised the dragon, turning it evil. from then on, wants to kill everything, seeing as the souls make her stronger.
Appearence: User Image glowing red eyes
Powers: can suck the life out of anything,attracted to death. She can touch you but you cant touch her. When G.R.P is around, you lose all hope and happiness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:37 pm
G.R.P
jumps on a skysraper and crushes it, killing all the people inside. A devilish grin spreds across her face, as she watches people run around screaming in terror. "Thats right, run around in terror. I love chasing my food " she says to herself.  

Rockpath

AgentCJA

2,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 pm
Name: emil morens
Race: human..... thats what he belives
Group: unknown
Info: he lost his memory and he woke up in the middle of all the events.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 pm
"Hello?" Emil said. "is anyone there? does anyone know who i am?"  

AgentCJA

2,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100