Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
fushigi yuugi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gotta love the anime
  gosh i want more....
  stunning anime breath taking
  oooh i now want to see it
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:22 am
I am so badly in love with this anime to the point i went out and brought the whole series setting me back a lot of cash. The animation is stunning, the storyline is one of the best i have seen in years, the pairings and friendships in the anime really touch everyone who watches it and as for the romance gosh it is breath taking to the point your on the edge of your seat the whole time.

I adore all the characters and became so closely attached to them, to the point when someone died i was crying right along with the scene and even some of the romance and the not so romantic scenes gave me goose bumps you found yourself feeling for the characters, me personally i felt like i was with them the whole time.

it is truely a gorgeous anime and even though it is more a romance there is lots of action, sad moments and comedy which i think makes the anime one which is going to do amazing well when it is brought to the uk.

Does anyone know if there making anymore series?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:32 am
I love this anime too 4laugh
I heard there were 3 ova's and novels released..dunno if they can add more episodes but i hope they still can whee  

Sakimichi

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:57 am
Yeah, I wish i had this anime. But i have been only getting it from the library and it ends on book 13 and then i have to order them in from others. Oh gosh i hate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:18 pm
I like it. It really reminds me of Inuyasha in some ways.  

sorrowfulsparrow

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:05 am
mm it is very much like inuyasha except there is more tragedy in this anime. what are the ovas? i know they did oni and eikoden but was there anything else?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:08 pm
I just read the manga, but I loved it. I was so into the characters and story. I was so sad when it ended. crying This is definitely at up on my top favorites. ^_^  

HarukaMisono

Chris de Medich

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 am
as far as i know there's only been oni and eikoden and that itself is a separate story from the original fushigi yuugi if you like the manga you might be able to see it here for free, www.mangarun.com  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:23 am
I now have the whole series and the ovas from this anime i brought them all, currently watching it. god to say the ovas are really funny! well the inbetweens are the most. XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:51 pm
I have seen the series and OVAs and I've read the manga. I love Fushigi Yuugi!! My favorite character (and my obession) is Tasuki. HOMG!! He's so awesome and so is his seishi ability although you only saw it like twice... sweatdrop I have like over 50 pics of him (might be waay more). Anyway!!! -is done-

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 am

█▀▀▀Regine852▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
This anime is one of my favorite....
whooo! fushigi yuugi rocks!!!
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄---§(♦_♦)§---▄▄▄▄█

no 1 wil love u lyk i do

Beloved Gaian

trogdor10

3,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:43 pm
At first i hated nuriko, but then i ended up crying, cuz... well, yeah... i hate it when people have spoilers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:19 pm
Say it all heart and i want moooore crying  

MiwakoMatsumoto

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games