Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Cinimas Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:51 pm
Is it just me or does it seem like Cinimas was made just for these 'sponsor's, which are mostly pg13 movies?

Also, CAN ANYONE IN THE WORLD OF GAIA SPARE # FREAKING MINUTES TO TELL A LOWLY DAIL-UP USER WHAT THE THREE STORY LINE VIDS WERE IN THE FORM OF A DETAILED SUMMERY?!?!?!??! gonk gonk

crying
~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:31 pm
of course they were. duh.

and yes the movies are PG-13. the freaking site is PG-13

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:50 pm
teh sexiful nerdy

LOL your knuffel is going to die. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:28 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy

LOL your knuffel is going to die. rofl rofl

it is? oh dang. my computer doesnt load the pic for some reason. and they don't die. just starve eternally. its rather much more painful i would imagine.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxSexi_DemonxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:02 pm
of course its PG-13. thats y they all suck so bad. xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:49 pm
LoneGuardianOfYourHeart

G movies are better than pg 13. I'm so freaking tired of cute kids movies having the romance plot of a soap opera and the about of sex jokes you'd find on the non-anime adult swim shows. It's sick. And they call them kids movies.*barfs*

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:08 pm
Metalic_Noodles
LoneGuardianOfYourHeart

G movies are better than pg 13. I'm so freaking tired of cute kids movies having the romance plot of a soap opera and the about of sex jokes you'd find on the non-anime adult swim shows. It's sick. And they call them kids movies.*barfs*

~Metalic_Noodles

You mean like some lindsey lohan movie?? rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:50 am

No, worse, most disney movies since 2000. (excluding the pixar ones that were bought)

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:31 am
Metalic_Noodles
LoneGuardianOfYourHeart

~Metalic_Noodles

That must be why children today have vast sexual knowledge and know plenty of swears.
Next thing you know, 3rd graders will be saying the C word and making sex jokes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:52 am
FangzV
Metalic_Noodles
LoneGuardianOfYourHeart

~Metalic_Noodles

That must be why children today have vast sexual knowledge and know plenty of swears.
Next thing you know, 3rd graders will be saying the C word and making sex jokes.

Too late for that with my friend. He learned at like age 8, but his dad has a bad mouth. Now he is passing it on to my younger friend.

My mom says I got my sex ed from the show "Friends" (god I love that show...xP)  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:13 pm

Has anyone been able to watch all three storyline vids? Could you in great detail tell me what they were, and throw in a few lines from the comics so I'm not too confused when reading it? Please?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:28 pm
Midori Hayashi
FangzV
Metalic_Noodles
LoneGuardianOfYourHeart

~Metalic_Noodles

Too late for that with my friend. He learned at like age 8, but his dad has a bad mouth. Now he is passing it on to my younger friend.

My mom says I got my sex ed from the show "Friends" (god I love that show...xP)

Your friend is passing it on like my friend passed it on to me xP damn it sucks to learn about it like that.  

HellKnight Azrael

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:57 am
Friends got away with a lot of adult stuff. XD I watched it throughout my early teens and looking back...how did my parents let me watch it? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:41 pm

Has no one been able to view the story line vids?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas