Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I'm leaving again for a while...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The fate of the world is to ultimately...
  perish in an almond famine
  be over-run by grunnies
  Come loose from it's glue and fall to the bottom of space, shattering upon impact with god's hardwood floors
  Be eternally frozen in time by a passing cryptonian
  To elect Caboose (of Red Vs Blue fame) Emperor Divine of the Universe for Life, leading to a golden-but-mentally retarded age of human civilization
  Be destroyed in an act of blood-frenzied revenge for all the Macy Grey and Sheneya Twain "music" we've broadcasted to all of space
View Results

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:58 am
Just thought I'd let you know. So if I don't respond to a PM, trade, friend request, or what have you, it's because I am not able to access the internet from home...
...I hate that damn place...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:52 am
you are...?  

HACK-Jane

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:02 am
nyeh, nobody really. But last time I was forced to take leave, I came back to find myself kicked out for not complying with warnings made some time after I'd been shipped off to the hell that is...
...LIFE OFFLINE!!!! *YEEEEEEEE!!!! ARGGHHHH!!* *several heads explode, somewhere a ham is barking* rolleyes

What's worse, the only other guild I really called home had suffered some..."troubles". Some of the top Admin for the guild decided to leave, and thought it would be funny to delete every single last thread and kick-out and ban everyone from the guild so that we couldn't even request to re-join...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:55 pm
squee_moon
you are...?

eek wow thats pretty rude  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:07 pm
Caboose totally has my vote.

I thought you just came back? D:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:38 am
AWESOME! RvB ref.! Come back soon!! I dunno who you are but anybody who watches RvB is cool in my book *thumbs up* ^_^  

Hanku Royiaki

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff