Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Guess Who's Back...Again ^^; Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why does coke mixed with grape juice taste like wine?
  Cus you have a cracker in your ear
  Cus you're a lush, admit it! ....o.o;;;
  Monkey!
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:06 pm
Hiya guys. I don't know if any of you remember me after all of this time, but...I'M BACK! XD;;; I kinda got wrapped up in school...and having one of those horrible social life things...but I'm back now! Hopefully for a good while. ^^;;

So, I wanted to know, how are all my friendses doin? And the guild in general. And to anyone new since I left, nice to meetcha! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:10 pm
WHY did you leave!??!

And Welcome back...  

Thanatos Phoenix

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:12 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
WHY did you leave!??!

And Welcome back...

Eh heh heh...Well...I kinda...broke up with my long-term boyfriend...because I became obsessed with this guy...and it's gotten so bad that I've been forgetting about most everything else...including belonging to this site. ^^;;;; I sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:13 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Thanatos Phoenix
WHY did you leave!??!

And Welcome back...

Eh heh heh...Well...I kinda...broke up with my long-term boyfriend...because I became obsessed with this guy...and it's gotten so bad that I've been forgetting about most everything else...including belonging to this site. ^^;;;; I sorry.
Hmmm I´m just glad your back 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:14 pm
now now, you can always make time for the internet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:17 pm
jfm567
True true......  

Thanatos Phoenix

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:18 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
YukaSilkenFur
Thanatos Phoenix
WHY did you leave!??!

And Welcome back...

Hmmm I´m just glad your back 3nodding
Well thanks. :feels loved: heart ^^ emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:19 pm
jfm567
I was...for homework after I put it off for a week or two and for WoW and EQ2 every now and then...and to talk to that guy whenever he signed on >>...oh and for DA >>;;  

YukaSilkenFur

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:40 am
I'm all for veterans returning. Welcome back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:07 pm
Hanku Royiaki
I'm all for veterans returning. Welcome back.
Hehe. Thank you. ^^ I wouldn't call myself a veteran though...many people were here long before me. o.o  

YukaSilkenFur

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:19 pm
I remember you. Welcome back! It's always nice to see more and more returning people.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:20 pm
Artanus
I remember you. Welcome back! It's always nice to see more and more returning people.
I remember you too! eek Didn't I scare you? o.o And danke. ^^ I'm glad to return.  

YukaSilkenFur

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:28 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Artanus
I remember you too! eek Didn't I scare you? o.o And danke. ^^ I'm glad to return.

Now I especially remember you from your signature. You didn't scare me. Your avatars did xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:43 pm
Artanus
YukaSilkenFur
Artanus

Now I especially remember you from your signature. You didn't scare me. Your avatars did xd
lol Oh yeah. Wasn't it cus of the face mask I had? XD  

YukaSilkenFur

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:18 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Artanus
YukaSilkenFur
Artanus

lol Oh yeah. Wasn't it cus of the face mask I had? XD

The face mask in combination with the kinky thong and other kinky lookin' stuff.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff