Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Guild Leader BANNED? =o (not really)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:43 pm
Hello everyone.
I haven't been in the guild forum in a long time I'll admit.
I was the person to first create this guild for those of you who don't really remember me or have even met me for that matter.
I just wanted to see how the guild was doing since I've given it away I've heard thats it's gotten pretty dead.
I noticed in Brainwash's profile that someone commented "Are you unbanniated yet?" and her sig is basically saying that shes mad at gaia or something.
Also she hasn't logged on since 11/11 so yea makes ya wonder.
Is this guild finally really nearing its death?

Please post your comments. =o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 pm
I have no idea, i have been in this guild since it started "when it was just the Ohio guild" i don't think a guild can go down hill if no one got on it in the first place.  

whatername

Brainwash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:02 pm
I got banned on gaia for three days for asking a mod what i did to recieve a warning. ******** gaia mods. ******** gaia. I really didnt mean to ignore the guild, just hopped onto another account. Get ahold of me on aim. Message frozendinosaurs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 am
Brainwash
I got banned on gaia for three days for asking a mod what i did to recieve a warning. ******** gaia mods. ******** gaia. I really didnt mean to ignore the guild, just hopped onto another account. Get ahold of me on aim. Message frozendinosaurs.
I got a warning once, asked a mod what I did, no reply, asked several other mods what was going on, no reply, that was last year and am still waiting to see what I did?!?!?!?!  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items