Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So...What are your goals in life? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I once wanted to be a giant flying pickle!
  Uh...Wha??? O.o Rly? ...No >>
  Me too! omgosh!!!! o.O
  You can really do that? o.o
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:19 am
I was just wondering. Not many people talk about this anymore. My guess is that with how hard things are in society today, we're afraid that our dreams and hopes for the future won't come to pass and then others will mock us as foolish. Well, I for one don't think wanting something special in life is ever foolish. We shouldn't have to spend our lives as drones, doing as others do, day in and day out without change. If we want ourselves or our lives to stand out in some certain way, we should do so--who cares what others thing.
So be proud of your dreams, your hopes for the future. Be proud and shout them out here for all of gaia (or at least the guild) to see. ^^ If you're proud and work for it, your dreams just might come true.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:32 am
D: ... got yo nipz pickle???

but seriously now :3 kittys goal is to become a Cartoonist ... of some kind ...D: my whole family thought my goal was stupid and told me so all the time and I gave up on it for a while but Ive decided its what I want and they can go blow a goat D<  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:45 am
Knitterz
D: ... got yo nipz pickle???

but seriously now :3 kittys goal is to become a Cartoonist ... of some kind ...D: my whole family thought my goal was stupid and told me so all the time and I gave up on it for a while but Ive decided its what I want and they can go blow a goat D<
That's great! ^^ And I love the blow a goat comment...poor goat. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:23 am
My goal in life is to have fun and to not die in the process. XD

That's the overall theme more or less.  

Hanku Royiaki

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:08 pm
Hanku Royiaki
My goal in life is to have fun and to not die in the process. XD

That's the overall theme more or less.
lol Sounds fun. XD Though I think one of the best ways to die would be while having fun. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Didn't we just have a topic on this? Like a month or two ago?

Anyway. My goal is to be happy with the majority of my life when I die. And I don't want to die without having sex.  

Artanus

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:18 pm
Artanus

Anyway. My goal is to be happy with the majority of my life when I die. And I don't want to die without having sex.
I think that's what about everyone wants, except nuns on the last part. smile And I wouldn't know if there was another one like this. If you look at my other topic, I just got back. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:23 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Artanus

I think that's what about everyone wants, except nuns on the last part. smile And I wouldn't know if there was another one like this. If you look at my other topic, I just got back. razz

Yeah, I see that. it was more of a general Question.

So, this is a Occupational goal or over all goal?  

Artanus

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:28 pm
Artanus
YukaSilkenFur
Artanus

Yeah, I see that. it was more of a general Question.

So, this is a Occupational goal or over all goal?
either or I figure, some people don't care about occupational goals or even want an occupational >> plus overall goals are so much funner ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:31 pm
So much more fun. Funner isn't a word.

Do you think it'd be a little to close to yours if I made an Occupational dream topic. I'm interested to see what people wanna be.  

Artanus

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:42 pm
Ok, I know that. razz I'm a writer. I just choose not to speak/type in correct english most of the time.
And I dunno. You can try it, though I don't know if many more people will reply to your topic. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:11 pm
I have lots of goals...

Finish School with straight A's I just got a C in Honors Algebra THAT SHALL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN
Get a Job with Animals (zookeeper)
Get the guy who murdered my Uncle to be locked up in Prison forever...
Become a better Anime drawer like Ace heart
Send out all my Gaian X-mas cards on time
Get recruited on Gaia as a breedable pets creator (application being processed!)

And lots more I can't think of right now. sweatdrop  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:21 pm
Another:

Learn to draw manga style. I've never been a very good artist, but I keep trying, and I get better every day! By the time I'm a junior in high school maybe I'll start a manga or something  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:48 pm
Those are all great! ^^ Keep thinking positive and you'll meet your goals!  

YukaSilkenFur

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:02 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Those are all great! ^^ Keep thinking positive and you'll meet your goals!

Unfortunately, for the whole murder situation...it all comes down to the evidence. gonk  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff