Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Why do some people hate the Main Character of an Anime .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Hate a Main Character but like the Anime?
  Yes !!
  Uhh No! i watch it because of the Main Character !
  I dont HATE him/her..
View Results

RainbowChelly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:37 pm
Alot of People dont like the Main Character.. if you hate or dislike the Main Character why would you watch/read the Anime??

Example: Alot of People hate Naruto the Character Yet thay LOVE Naruto the Anime...

Maybe this is a stupid Topic... i donno, i just THOUGH it would be a good topic to talk about in the Anime Thread...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 pm
Oh yeah you can like an anime and not like the main character. Hellz yeah you can. It doesn't mean you don't like the anime at all. Bottom line. I hate Naruto but it doesn't stop me from reading the manga, because I wanna see Jiraiya, Rock Lee, and Gaara kick some butt! So no it doesn't mean I don't like the anime.  

Hanku Royiaki

Schrix nobody

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:28 am
there's a lot of people that would say that the anime and manga is awesome because of the action that takes place, not the characters in it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:02 pm
It is possible to like an anime without liking the main character... I absolutely hated Tohru from Fruits Basket (Don't kill me...) but I watched the anime and bought the manga just to see the Sohma boys. sweatdrop I also hate Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club but I still watch it because I like the story. I just hate that certain character...  

AcidRyu

Alexa_REfan

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:44 pm
I love Naruto...i just dont get why people hate him ehehe, maybe he gets too annoying sometimes...yeah, but that doesnt stop you from watching an anime because there are tons of cool characters that are not the main ones....  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games