Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
~~~~~SAVE THE GUILDS! WHINE A BIT!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you sign?
  Yes
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:02 pm
Link

Please? It's a petition for guild updates.

Basically what's happened is that the Gaia Guild Network (GGN) had had two announcements. One, was it's creation, the other was when VCs were added.
It was created over 3 years ago, the last update was 2 years ago.
Not just that, but we've gotten promises, but no updates.
Our dev switched away and we got a new one. K!NG PMed new-dev and was told that there isn't anyone working for us now, but that THEY ARE THINKING OF STARTING A LIST OF THE GGN updates(priority list). This is what I have to say to that:
Slightly graphic pic
So please, for the sake of all of us, spam that thread up like only FG4PGers can! *cheers*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:38 pm
I like the guilds how they are ^_^  

First Pancake

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:42 pm
....... what would you want to update?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:51 pm
It looks like they want the admins to figure that out. All they are doing is signing a petition to try and get them to change things in the GGN......  

angel_half82
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:52 pm
is it just me or does this seem to be stupidly thought out and very selfish?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:54 pm
teh sexiful nerdy

Its not just you wink  

angel_half82
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:12 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy

Its not just you wink

good causes I dont wanna be the only hater xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:06 am
Accually, the captain's guild has a few huge threads full of ideas that have been accepted.

The main ones are guild PMs (they took friends@gaia away so now we are really screwed! gonk

Something to use our guild account funds that won't be abusible.

fix the 'new post s**t'

Acknowlege that the GGN exists

and stuff like that.  

Metalic_Noodles

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:42 am
When do the guilds get this stuff that they gave the Gaia Forum?

EDIT:
Wait, who else noticed that this was in the wrong forum?
As well as in that last post, Metallic didn't do the "~Metallic Noodles" thing?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:36 pm
FangzV

EDIT:

Because I didn't hit the 'tekformat1' button. Sometimes I don't on purpase because a center align won't look right, like for list. Sometimes I just for get, and other times I'll hit it and take out the center align for posts like lists.

Some really wierd times it enters the bbcode but it doesn't show up when I post.

Forum pluse- hopfully never
forum posting update- I don't think any captains particualy care one way or another.
acknowledging we exist- any where from one year to never.  

Metalic_Noodles

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:40 pm
Metalic_Noodles
FangzV

EDIT:

Because I didn't hit the 'tekformat1' button. Sometimes I don't on purpase because a center align won't look right, like for list. Sometimes I just for get, and other times I'll hit it and take out the center align for posts like lists.

Some really wierd times it enters the bbcode but it doesn't show up when I post.

forum posting update- I don't think any captains particualy care one way or another.

You have a Tekformat1 button that puts in your code.
Lucky...I need to copy + paste...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:44 pm
FangzV
Metalic_Noodles
FangzV

EDIT:

You have a Tekformat1 button that puts in your code.
Lucky...I need to copy + paste...

Downlaod the tektek toolbar.

I tried pasting but I'd end up using it for something else and it would end up as way too hard, and I'd forget or keep messing up.  

Metalic_Noodles

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:22 am
Some of Yall wern't around but when i first started this guild and found out all we could do was buy sub-forums i went and found out that the admins had promised us (like oooh so many other things) we'd have customizable guild forum options and could buy them with our guild staves. Stuff like Custom backgrounds and "sticky/announcement/normal" icons. And we'd be able to buy seperate ones to specialize the subforums and front page. Then when i was at Anime-Expo this year the gaia panel was asked if anything was going to be done. And i believe we were told (i have it on tape at home i'll watch and see) that the team who was in charge of doing that... got put on the Battle System. And according to them as soon as the battle system is finished we will get the updates... (yea.... riiiiiight)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:35 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Some of Yall wern't around but when i first started this guild and found out all we could do was buy sub-forums i went and found out that the admins had promised us (like oooh so many other things) we'd have customizable guild forum options and could buy them with our guild staves. Stuff like Custom backgrounds and "sticky/announcement/normal" icons. And we'd be able to buy seperate ones to specialize the subforums and front page. Then when i was at Anime-Expo this year the gaia panel was asked if anything was going to be done. And i believe we were told (i have it on tape at home i'll watch and see) that the team who was in charge of doing that... got put on the Battle System. And according to them as soon as the battle system is finished we will get the updates... (yea.... riiiiiight)

Aw damn. We'll never get those updates now. D:  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:20 pm

From the way Captain's Guild talk is going I'm getting scared that the 'updates' might accually come! D:

It sounds like the admin are plannning a total revamp, including changing the name of the GGN. mad

The Captain's guild has enough blind and illiterate idiots and yet they want to abolish the guild fee???? evil There are tons of used guilds for sale, and guilds made from a bug that are empty and wasting away, why the hell do we need 5billion more IY, Bleach, Naruto and more crap a** guilds that not only just waste away, but will then be unsellable?? scream scream scream I WANT A CLEAN REGISTRY

emo We just want a few nessesities, guild PMs, the admin to publicly acknoledge the existance of the GGN, and maybe make it so it doesn't go offline with the shops.. because that one is just ******** up. stare

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff