Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
BANNED ACCOUNTS ARE LOSING THEIR ITEMS! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do we hear for this lovely Angelic halo?
  Going once!
  Going twice!
  SOLD TO THE N00B!
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:16 pm
Lanzer-
Quote:
Purple eyes! I'll double check with the team. I'm worried that we're only focused on making more styles and not the colors, so I'll ask around.

Sounds are optional in the battle system. I'm sure that we won't make things annoying for everyone. wink

Not many items are going to change the base model because they're not generally popular, though there are more to come, that's for sure.

We hear you, and we'll definitely doing the right thing to ensure that everyone have a fair chance on getting the old MC's without ruining the marketing value for MC owners. Auctioning the banned items is definitely something we'll be doing in the near future.

Linkage: The first post on this page

HOMG LANZER'S GONE MAD! He posted that in his latest thread. I don't see how everyone's gonna get a fair chance at them knowing that all the filthy rich exchangers/vendors are gonna outbid everyone. xD

I'll be uber pissed if they're going to try and auction them off for real money. That's just too low.

Discuzzle  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:20 pm
WTF! More than half the bans on gaia (and certainly the ones on people with enough items to have something to lose) were wrongful anyway. And now we're going to Auction off the stuff some i'm sure paid REAL money for? That's just low. And despicable. How about take all that energy they are using to put this auction together and fix the ******** wrongful bans!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:23 pm
This is dreadful >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:25 pm
I'm one report away from getting banned myself. And if i saw my hard earned items going to the highest bidder, i would s**t a cow. I'm currently in the process of moving my insanely massive inventory to a mule so i can let this account cool off for a couple years but seriously.... WTF is Lanzer thinking.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Ah, this is interesting. I wonder how this is going to play out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:02 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
WTF! More than half the bans on gaia (and certainly the ones on people with enough items to have something to lose) were wrongful anyway. And now we're going to Auction off the stuff some i'm sure paid REAL money for? That's just low. And despicable. How about take all that energy they are using to put this auction together and fix the ******** wrongful bans!

Yeah! If I get wrongfully banned, and my items are auctioned off then you can count on me flamming the mods.
It's horrible enough logging in one day and seeing you're banned, but then to see your items being given to someone.
I think the mods are trying to make us leave Gaia.
They've pissed us off so much already.

Who's gonna drive us to California to kick Lanzer's a**?  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:02 pm
scream

...I had something articulate to say, but then I forgot because I tried to further process this...this...GAH!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:05 pm
omg for real, they even just banned x mr snuggle x becuase they thnk he was bott-fishing, and all his stuff gonna be auctioned off, thats disspicable and wrong evil  

shingura751OLD

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:49 pm
I understand permabans that will never be back, but damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:18 pm
i'm sure its just permabanned accounts.

and really, what's the point of letting items just SIT in someone's inventory when its on lockdown FOREVER anyway?

i'm all for it! auction away! ((or, better yet, make them quest items for INSANE quests! 3nodding ))

also, @saku: who the hell is reporting you and for what??? ((also, i'd move stuff to a mule and just have the stuff you have equipped in your main account...just in case, right? wink ))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:17 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
I'm one report away from getting banned myself. And if i saw my hard earned items going to the highest bidder, i would s**t a cow. I'm currently in the process of moving my insanely massive inventory to a mule so i can let this account cool off for a couple years but seriously.... WTF is Lanzer thinking.
That made me LOL The only condition that I would see that makes this ok is if the banned account was a thorough investigation that was 100% guilty of the crime that got them banned. (Flaming charges and other such offenses)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:57 pm
[/why i dont pay gaia.]  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:04 pm
jfm567
[/why i dont pay gaia.]

Yeah, this is one of the reasons why I stopped spending money on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:12 pm
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567
[/why i dont pay gaia.]

THEY'LL NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM ME. well, i did donate once.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:16 pm
jfm567
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567
[/why i dont pay gaia.]

THEY'LL NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM ME. well, i did donate once.

U R FAIL!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces