Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:51 pm
Hey there! I'm a big fan of greek mythology and fantasy....so why not put em' together?! Any gender is fine! I'm not picky. I'm going to need a Bio...you have to put a picture there....you can eiether get a picture off photobucket.com or you can create a dream Avi at tektek.org.
the Bio looks like this:

NAME:
FULL GOD OR DEMI-GOD:
HOME:
(BRIEF) LIFE STORY:
PICTURE:
SIBLINGS (IF ANY):
WEAPON (IF ANY):
SPECIAL TALENT:

P.S. a demi-god is someone who has a mortal parent and a god for a parent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:52 pm
PLOT OF THE RP!

For centuries, the titans have been sealed in the heart of Mount Olympus. Forever sealed in an eternal slumber. Unfortunately when people seal somethg "forever" the seal is usually broken in some form several millenia later; suddenly the titans awoken from their sleep and escaped the mountain (don't ask me how) and are on a quest not only of revenge, but to take back control over Olympus, but to do that they need their leader. Cronos. If they succeed all hope will be lost, the world of the humans, and gods will be no more. but the titans can be vanquished with the full-filment of the prophecy;

"With the help of many friends
Can the titans rule be brought to an end
To the Underworld you must go
'less your death be hard and slow"

"To stop the titans you must call
help from above, to assure you don't fall
he will rise when the planets align one december night
whether you win or fail i can not tell, but your chances are high if you stand and fight!"

Will you become one of the heroes who will stand and fight? The choice is up to you.

P.S. sorry i forgot to mention you can be an actual main God or Godess your self.  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:54 pm
Here are the rules:

1. Not a lot of bad language please. you can say damn or a** but neither of the F words. s**t is acceptable but please don't use it often.
2. No killing anyone with out my permission. Please PM me if you have a request like that. No killing any characters that aren't your own.
3. You can create as many characters you like but they must have a Bio with them.
4. Any complaints with any other participants please PM me and i'll do what i can.
5. other than that, if you have a problem PM me!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:55 pm
NAME: Zahra
PARENTS: Zeus & Hera
FULL GOD OR DEMI-GOD: full Goddess
HOME: Olympus
(BRIEF) LIFE STORY: Zahra is a young girl struggling to learn how to control her powers of the weather. Suddenly she is sent on a quest, along with many others to help save Olympus. has an obsession with reading and would do anything for an adventure.
PICTURE: User Image

SIBLINGS (IF ANY): 18 Strike User Image
(he's a pesimist)
WEAPON (IF ANY): Weather and a small staff that doubles as a walking stick
SPECIAL TALENT: Loves to sing

Owner of character : Mitsuki Hyuuga
NAME: Mikki
PARENTS: Artemis+Human
FULL GOD OR DEMI-GOD: Demi
HOME: Earth
(BRIEF) LIFE STORY: Never knew her mother was Artemis, and grew up on Earth. Her father died shortly after her 8th birthday, leaving her all alone. She has survived in the wild on her own, becoming a great woodsman, and also learning about the gods and goddesses, talking to nymphs and dryads and other mythical creatures she happened to stray upon.
PICTURE: User Image
SIBLINGS (IF ANY):Not that I know of
WEAPON (IF ANY): Um, a bow, and a light wooden staff
SPECIAL TALENT: Can sense life, but not like actual minds. And can sneak around silently, melting into shadows, makes a great assassin. Also is stronger at night,as her mother is the goddess of the moon as well as the hunt.

Owner: PendragonX9000
name: Apollo

parents: Zeus, Leto

full god

home: Olympus

bio: was born along with his sister as a demigod but when his father Zeus beheld there beauty he brought them to Olympus to become god and goddess

pic:User Image

siblings: Artemis

weapon: bow and arrow

Owner: Weolfs

Name: Gyro Imaki

Parents: Hades (Father) & Aprhodite (Mother)

Full God or Demi-God:Full God

Home: Athens

(Breif) Life Story: He has been considered the new God Of the Underworld, but classifies himself as the God Of Death, has been a killer since his first day of birth, having the power of both Hades and Aphrodite, he has defeated even Hercules himself, has had only one love in mind, the daughter of Athena.

Picture:

Siblings: A sister, a Demi-God, her name is Aquila, she is the daughter of Athena and a mortal

Weapon: Soul Scythe (The thing on his back) And Staff Of Hades (Allows him to use his father's abilities)

Special Talent: Dimensional Transportation

X-Little_Miss_Rain_Drop-X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:08 pm
((Hi Emy!!!))

NAME:Kira
PARENTS:Human father + Eris
FULL GOD OR DEMI-GOD biggrin emi
HOME:Earth...unfortunatly
(BRIEF) LIFE STORY:Brought up by a human father who didnt care how she looked...sarcastic and has an issue with people who have issues. She's very unoptomistic. Very...dark
PICTURE:User Image
SIBLINGS (IF ANY):none
WEAPON (IF ANY):bow&arrow (can hit almost any target)
SPECIAL TALENT: Telepithy and she can read minds

((my character might curse more than others seeing as she grew up around a sewer mouth father...icon_sweatdrop.gif ))

Kira

Kira looked at the walls of her dark room, seeing if her powers had grown by any chance. Her telepithy was stronger in the dark. Her mother's "friend" Hades was taking care of her for the month. She was a typical teenager who hated being locked up in her room.

"Ugh." She said in disgust; she had picked up a dead bat from thge corner of her room. She opened the door of her room and yelled. "HADES!" She had no respect for him, seeing as he cowered in fear of her mother. "WHY THE HELL IS THERE A DEAD BAT IN MY ROOM!" She then slamed the door and laid down on her bed, locking the door with her mind. She wondered what the people in Olympis were doing right now...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:33 pm
KirA
Kira smiled as she heard Hades coming down the hall to her "room". She loved it when he got mad, because then she could make fun of him. "WHAT?" Hades asked, irratated. "Nothing. I just thought you should know there was a NEST OF BATS LIVING IN MY ROOM!" She was competing with him, and she was winning. She had her mothers rage, so she could frighten many.

She waited in silence to hear his whimpering reply. "Yeah...whatever..." He said in a low tone. Kira glared at him with the evil white eyes she had been born with. They frightened most people, and they helped to enduce fear among people and read their minds easier. "Can you like...call some people down from olympus to keep me occupied?" She asked, almost evily. "Maybe i can read their minds and torture them. That'll be good fun." She muttered sarcasticly. Hades rolled his eyes and Kira slammed the door in his face.

((What's up Em?))  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:39 am
Kira

Kira sat on her bed thinking. Jeez...this sucks. i hate this place. it soooo boring. i wish i had someone to torture or talk to... She got out her poetry book and started writing. "HADES!" She shouted after writing 7 lines of poetry. Hades skulked into the room with a frown on his face and asked, "What do you want?"

Kira smiled evily and said in a cold voice, "I'd like you to go fetch Seversus." She knew he was terrified; but he had to do it. "You know, the big giant black, 3 headed dog in your backyard? Yeah, i wanna play with him. Plus," She added, smiling. "I would like you to get me a new pet."

She tried to sound very sophisticated in speaking, but knew he would do it anyway. "Please fetch me Severus. And if you could, bring down some Olypmis people. Im bored." Hades face twisted into an evil look. He came back minutes later with Severus, and Kira got his over-sized bone. Hades flashed away to Olypmis.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:42 pm
"Hey hey hey Olympians!" Hades said with a sinister smile. His black smoke faded around him as he approached Strike and Zahara. "Hey kiddies, how would you like to come and play with your....cousin?" He said said snidely. "She's very lonely and would like to hang out with you." He tried to sound "hip" but failed terribly. Hades smiled as Zahara stepped closer, trying to flee the boredom of Olympus.

Kira
As she sat on her bed, waiting for Hades to return, she heard a crash, and smelled the rotting corpses of Hades colone. She smiled as she walked into the main hall and saw 2 peole from Olympus standing there. She tried to read their minds and found that Strike though this was dangourus and Zahara was just glad to be occupied. She walked out into the main hall and held out her hand. "Im Kira." She said and smiled coldly.  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:53 pm
Kira

As Strike eyed her suspiciously,she read his ind. "You're...Strike, right?" She knew she was being obvious, but it was intriguing. "i wouldnt go down so quickly. If you would like to fight, i will; but i dont think that would be wise on your part. Kira smirked and muffled a chuckle. "This Zahara girl is very optimistic...more reason to dislike her..." Thought Kira.

Behind her Severus growled at the Olympians and his mouth was watering. She saw Strike's face go white, and decided not to take it further. SHe smiled coldly and glared at Strike for his rude remark."...And no Zahara," Kira said, hoping her uncle was in earshot. "I dont think he owns a shower. " She giggled and tripped Strike as he walked by to get a closer look at Sevus.

((Good night Emy!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:13 pm
Kira

She looked over at Cerberus, who happened to be staring at Zahara. "Hm...Yes, Zahara," Kira said, knowing that she would eventually become annoying in her mind reading, "He is the guard of the underworld. I wouldnt want to be on his bad side..." She said playfully with a crooked smile. She pet him and e closed his eyes. his back leg started to twitch with pleasure, adn Kira walked on, leaving Zahara dumbfounded, and Strike on the floor.  

RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces