View Results

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:25 pm
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL HALO ISN'T ABOUT SINGLE PLAYER THREAD!
Alright guys, I hate to brake it to you. I'm not a big Halo fan, okay? The game is good, but it is still highly over-rated, though even now I am sensing it is being slowly dominated by even more over-rated games, like Gears of War and Guitar Hero. (Excuse me for stating my opinion) So apparently it's up to me to make a point in Why Not, at least, that Halo ISN'T about Single Player. All I hear is whining about how "short Campaign is" in the new game... Personally, I never enjoyed Campaign on my own. And yet I play Halo nearly every day. Why is this? MULTIPLAYER; ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, CAMPAIGN MULTIPLAYER, ETC. Also, what do you think they REALLY worked on when they made Halo 2 and 3? In 2, MAKING MULTIPLAYER (though I'll admit that game sucked, some weapons were suddenly crap *cough* shotgun *cough* and others were like the second coming of Jesus *cough* sword *cough*) WORK. In 3? REVAMPING MULTIPLAYER. Oh, and polygon whoring, but at least they put in some decent gameplay at the same time. Honestly, if you want to whine about a game that was done just for polygon whoring, please see "Sonic 06, Sonic Next-Gen, Sonic for the 360"... Err, it goes under many names. Far too many for such a disappointing game. In 3 I hear that they also made weapons more balanced. Seriously, stop whining, guys. I'm not going to stand in your way flaming Halo, but at least do a good flame? Oh, and there's also the argument that "Gears of War wins lol, Halo fails"... What's the difference? Different vehicles, maps, plot (anyone who cares about this one, go play an RPG, please), and weapons. Big whoop. So, one last closing statement: "lol, internets serious business".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:23 pm
heres the thing
their are people who do nothing and i mean nothing but play halo day in and day out, they know everything about it, and they will kill you just becuase they know where the sniper rifle is and how to use it to its fullest extents, then so they can whoop newbies to the game they would create new halo accounts and then t-bag the noobs corpse, and they fling so many insults around it makes people who make saliors blush, blush. not to mention they like to rub their victorys in your face.
you must also consider one thing about your whole "its all about multiplayer" speech. does everyone have freinds who enjoy the game? no(not calling them loosers just different tastes)and does everyone have xbox live no
i personaly prefer single player games to multiplayer games myself, but i did enjoy a good experiance just earlier today on halo 3 in campaing mode i was playing it on legendary on xbox live with my sis and a freind from work, we were collecting the skulls and after a while for some strange reason it decided to cut out of the session. and then we decided to play it on normal to collect the last couple of skulls and we whooped a** in it  

idiotic randomness

Dolix Pullo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:16 am
i agree. the first halo was really only about campaign, but then, in halo 2 and 3, they really only focused on the multiplayer, and as a result, they made a game with a third-rate campaign and a first-rate multiplayer. i don't think they should have made halo 2 and 3, because what you really want in a game is good campaign. the multiplayer should only be a secondary feature. i don't have xbox live and i have only a few friends who like halo at all. i bought it for the campaign, not the multiplayer. i was thuroughly disapointed when i finished the campaign, which was too short, and had too many loose ends to tie up. I thought it ended about 5 times, but I still had more to do. plus, they didn't communicate things very well. i still can't remember how the cheif got out of the ship he was in from halo 2 and onto earth. i'm so saaaaad!! crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:28 pm
in my opinion...halo 3 is made for online gaming...xbox 360 was created mainly for online game...probably halo 3 was created...to play online with others...challenging...anyways...did you play legendary on all 3 halos?...to make it harder to win the whole game...  

hikosa

Alopus-Frost

4,125 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:34 pm
I just beat the campaign on normal by myself... I wish Xbox live wasn't so damn expensive, or I wouldn't have too y'know?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:15 pm
all the halo's campains were to easy (yes i was the nerd that beat the campains on legendary) multi-player isn't fun with people that cuss. personally i enjoy killing those people by standing behind them with a pistol. they don't deserve they're gloating they're not that good. and halo will fail to impress eventually.  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

TheDaiWeAllDie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:53 pm
in my oppinion gears of war sucks. i loved all the halo games, 3 got a little wierd but ive played and beat all the campaigns and only played the last 2 online, never the first one. right now my 360 is broken and dont have a subscription to xbox live(it expired). over all 2 is my favorite simply because, well the simplicity and ive played it much more then the other 2. swords and shotty lock out all the way betch  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:45 pm
I enjoyed the co-op campaign. I've never been a very competitive person.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

idiotic randomness

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:18 pm
TheDaiWeAllDie
in my oppinion gears of war sucks. i loved all the halo games, 3 got a little wierd but ive played and beat all the campaigns and only played the last 2 online, never the first one. right now my 360 is broken and dont have a subscription to xbox live(it expired). over all 2 is my favorite simply because, well the simplicity and ive played it much more then the other 2. swords and shotty lock out all the way betch

the sword lock makes all the noobs think they are something  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:41 pm
Dolix Pullo
i agree. the first halo was really only about campaign, but then, in halo 2 and 3, they really only focused on the multiplayer, and as a result, they made a game with a third-rate campaign and a first-rate multiplayer. i don't think they should have made halo 2 and 3, because what you really want in a game is good campaign. the multiplayer should only be a secondary feature. i don't have xbox live and i have only a few friends who like halo at all. i bought it for the campaign, not the multiplayer. i was thuroughly disapointed when i finished the campaign, which was too short, and had too many loose ends to tie up. I thought it ended about 5 times, but I still had more to do. plus, they didn't communicate things very well. i still can't remember how the cheif got out of the ship he was in from halo 2 and onto earth. i'm so saaaaad!! crying crying crying crying
he jumped  

Takokujin X

Shaman Scout

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 pm
ive played Halo for 3 years but i havent play 2 and 3. i have the 1st Halo for the PC. i am kind of bored of playing campaign, my computer doesnt even have internet because my brother has issues with me (i have no clue, but it could be the whole virus problem on my dad's old computer or ive been touching his stuff when hes around (which i didnt but only his PS2) or i entered his room touching nothing except sitting on my little brother's bed or ive been touching him like more of a some kind of a poke (elbow poke xd ) which i tried not to or hes being an idiot). (i know im going way off topic, im very sry >.<) whenever which way i go in the house, he comes to the same way and thinks that im in his way but he was in my way.

even though i love Halo very much, sometimes i dont care about what ppl said about Halo because Halo is Halo, right? i hated when ppl said "i can beat all of you in Halo" or "all of you suck" or something very evil. when ppl thought that im a guy and send something like "you d*ck" or something related to that, i'll say something that seems to be a little funny (it happened to me 2-6 times).

when im bored of playing Halo, i'll play my other games that i have like Counter-Strike: Source.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:58 pm
"If love be rough with you, be rough with love"

Well I don't really enjoy halo myself. I usually play other game's mostly because my 360 is broken, I have no live, and my computer can't really run halo game's very well. Mostly I just play call of duty 4 or the battlefield: bad company demo.

"p***k love for pricking, and you beat love down"

Sir Skull Face

HaLo 3 ShOtGuN LeGeNd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:38 am
halo is the best game any of u guys will ever play the online is good campaign is solid co-op campaign is awesome whats not to like graphics are good its fun mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen cool cool cool cool cool cool cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:39 am
I've played all three halos, and personally I thought 2 and 3 were disapointing. On Halo 2 I think both the campaign and the multiplayer were s**t, than in halo 3 it was all mulitplayer. The campaign mode was so gay on 3, when it ended i was like 'WTF!?!?!?!??!e.O'. Gears of War, I think is pretty cool. Not the mulitplayer, that sucked, but the two player Campaign was abd a**. Again though, I think Halo 2 and 3 were a very large disapointment...  

Birdman3000

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff