Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Holidays, Can you wait? 8D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holidays?
  Santa?
  Turkey?
  Poll Whore?
  SNOW! 8D
View Results

Macdom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:09 pm
Hey everyone! It's late, and I'm posting a bunch of stuff before I go to bed, and the last thing I thought of, is to ask my fellow members one thing:

What are you doing for the holidays? Anyone got plans already? Traditions? Turkey? cool

On my part, I always have a little get together with my mom's side of the family, loads of fun. I'm also hoping for A LOT of nice powder snow for snowboarding. (Best winter sport and you know it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:50 pm
I've been on holiday since mid November xd dont go back until early March. I havent got any particular plans, might go whale watching which would be pretty neat, but nothing confirmed yet. Hopefully go somewhere in the south island. Got family coming over from England, which will be lovely

Snowboarding rocks 4laugh  

Iconised Ghost

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:17 am
The family's commin over and I'll have to face my lttle cousins again.
Nothing special, really.

@Iconis: We've ALL been on holiday since mid November.
Actually, CVS had Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff back in October.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:20 am
Let's see here...

I usually go visit Ace for Christmas, but this year we are going to the Busch gardens Theme park in Florida. Fun fun fun! My mom also ordered the limited addition full book set of Naruto manga. I am such a geek. xd  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Irukus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:21 am
Well i seriously cant wait for my job to close its doors for the holiday season domokun only 17 more days lol and then i am off until 2-4th of January and trust me i am gonna make the most of my 1-2 weeks off xd so yeah, cant wait  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:18 am
OMG at least it snows where you are, i wanna learn how to snowboard so bad, but alas, the downfall of living in 'THE SUNSHINE STATE' phooey. As far as my plans are is just getting together with my family and opening presents and partying like rockstars...lol xd  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Macdom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:52 pm
LOL well... no offence... but BE JEALOUS! i have about a foot of snow... cause i live in ottawa. biggrin i have a nice little hill down the street and i made a set- up in my back yard. razz
Quote:
The family's commin over and I'll have to face my lttle cousins again.
Nothing special, really.

Nice, i have a couple little cousins... one especially that wont shut up. she's always hollaring about the presents

" when do i get presents?"

"can we open presents?"

"i want presents!"

Oh ya... and i dont go onto holidays till' the 24th!!!!
Lucky people... but then again... im still in school razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Im working up to xmas eve :/ and then the day after boxing day and i get new years off and then back to college. soooo no spending time with my boyfriend much gonk  

HACK-Jane

Macdom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Aww... thats stinks... i hope things go your way. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:51 pm
Nah its fine ^^ I will probably go see him in the evenings and the more money i have the better present i can buy him xD  

HACK-Jane

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:30 pm
we always have a christmas eve dinner at my grandma's. i sometimes get my christmas present before christmas so its not as exciting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:35 pm
I like christmas I just hate being broke after christmas.  

angel_half82
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:10 pm
We have a delicious pancake breakfast, courtesy of my dad Christmas morning. Then we open presents jubilantly. After that we head across the field and spend a few hours with my Nana and Papa (mother's side). Then we drive down to Long Island and have Christmas with my Dad's whole side of the family. Very fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:54 pm
lol thats cool... get get both sides of the family! razz i usually get to see my dad's side... but we didnt visit them last year sad  

Macdom

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:02 pm
Not sure yet, but usually I go see family members or go last minute shopping. whee
I think we might travel around for bit this year. domokun  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces