Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New Gaia Cinemas.. Whatcha' think about it? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Sweet! =D
  PHAIL! D=
  Meh.. :|
View Results

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:36 am
Really, I think its a bit too complex for my taste. I like the lobby's design and the concession who works there (I work at a concession stand... I look far better than that though. >>). Its a bit cramped in there though, I actually couldn't really see myself.

And the best part, I believe Gaia is going to start charging to see their movies! =O  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:43 am
Well since it´s says that the movie you watching is free I bet that we are going to get pay to view movies......

Gaia is being a money grabbing a*****e....  

Thanatos Phoenix

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:47 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Well since it´s says that the movie you watching is free I bet that we are going to get pay to view movies......

Yeah, as of late, Gaia is becoming more and more based around the spending of money. The Cash Shop was a red flag, and of course, they are going to make more things to make users pay via gold or real money. >>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:48 am
- S i r - D e m i -
Thanatos Phoenix

Yeah, as of late, Gaia is becoming more and more based around the spending of money. The Cash Shop was a red flag, and of course, they are going to make more things to make users pay via gold or real money. >>
Sad and very true....  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:27 pm
All I can see is a black screen when I try to watch a movie sooooo I guess I have no use for it..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:27 pm
It has Space Jam. I don't care.  

Dana Pixie Stix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:53 pm
The only movie I would probably watch is space jam or matrix o.O and i have seen both like a million times anyway, and so much for gaia being pg-13, matrix is a 15 xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:56 pm
squee_moon
The only movie I would probably watch is space jam or matrix o.O and i have seen both like a million times anyway, and so much for gaia being pg-13, matrix is a 15 xD
Gattaca is a very good movie but I would never watch it on Gaia...... mini screen....  

Thanatos Phoenix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:33 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Gattaca is a very good movie but I would never watch it on Gaia...... mini screen....

they have made the big screens now XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:53 pm
squee_moon
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon

The whole computer screen?  

Thanatos Phoenix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon

The whole computer screen?

dunno havnt used em yet xD talking to my bf xP  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:35 pm
No doubt they'll start charging to see the movies stare  

Artanus

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:00 pm
I'm thinking that they might eventually charge to watch movies, too. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:37 pm
The world runs on money... and so does Gaia! Maybe Lanzer just discovered that money is a powerful thing. O.O  

- S i r - D e m i -

iExstasy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:46 pm
I keep crashing  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items