Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
(Fanfic concept) ~Clavis Archae~ - should I write it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Lame. Don't write.
  Awesome! I'd so read that!
  Pretty good, but could use improvement. (please post suggestions)
  tl;dr
View Results

Xolichan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:35 am
WARNING: LONG POST SURE IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Okay, so I've got an idea for a KH fanfic. Well, two, actually. The first is PotC-centric, post-KH2, post-PotC3. And it features an original character who wields a keyblade, who I hope to god doesn't come across as a Mary-Sue. The second focuses takes place a few months after the first ends, and focuses on the same characters, plus two more OCs.

1st-

Character focus: half OC (Cordelia), half SoRiKai/Destiny Islands trio
Basic plot: Cordelia Gibbs finds a home in Port Royal to start a more independent life. Here she meets and eventually befriends a pregnant young woman who introduces herself as Mrs. William Turner(nee Elizabeth Swann), and says her husband is away at sea. Elizabeth is a bit odd in some ways, receiving strange visitors, and refusing to say anything about her various mementos, most particularly a small chest she keeps by her bed. Cordelia shrugs it off as a minor eccentricity, and lives quietly for a few months.

Enter Sora, Riku, and Kairi. After the events of KH2, they've been sent out again, to use their keyblades to awesome effect. They travel to various worlds to keep the heartless populations under control, whie at the same time, they're based in Radiant Garden, where they work with Cid and the others to try and find a way to get rid of the heartless for good. They keep in contact with others who fight the heartless; Donald and Goofy are helping King Mikey with a enlarged heartless population at Disney Castle. Everyone agrees that this number of heartless is unusual, but nothing to worry about. But while Sora, Riku, and Kairi are visiting Geppetto and Pinocchio in their homeworld (Tuscany), Cid contacts them and tells them about a massive influx of heartless everywhere, and that he hasn't been able to get in contact with anyone at Disney Castle. As the trio gets ready to leave, Geppetto mentions that he has built a gummi ship, and offers to help. his offer is gratefully accepted.

When the SoRiKai trio take off, they soon encounter a fleet of heartless ships. While they manage to make it out, their communications and navigational systems are knocked out, so that they're essentially flying blind. Meanwhile, Geppetto and Pinocchio take their gummi ship and start back to Traverse Town, where they left some navigational charts.

Back in Port Royal, the darkness has started to absorb the world, a la KH1 Destiny Islands. In a panic, Cordelia runs to Elizabeth's house, where she finds the the darkness is all converging on that spot. When she goes inside to find Elizabeth, Elizabeth hurriedly hands Cordelia the chest, along with a key on a chain; before either woman can do much else, the darkness completely devours the world.

When Cordelia wakes up, she still has the key, but the chest is nowhere in sight. A sign proclaims that she is in Traverse Town, which is now empty and deserted. After Geppetto and Pinocchio arrive and meet her, they agree to take her to another world, where others can help her. Then, by sheer luck, Cordelia manages to summon the Keyblade, in the shape of Elizabeth's key, and Geppetto decides to bring her along to meet Sora.

And that's all I've got on that so far. LOL WALL OF TEXT.

On to the second story!

Character focus: Same as 1st, with the addition of two new OC keyblade weilders named Lucian and Darcy.
Basic plot: I haven't got this one planned out so well, but it focuses o the interactions between the Destiny Islands trio, Lucian and Darcy, and a group of Nobodies who call themselves the New Order, and are totally obsessed with the now-destroyed Organization XIII.

Wow, that was a lot of typing. Anyway, my question is this: Should I write it? Would you guys read it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:54 am
sweet...the adventures of PotC and KH combined!!!!! I say go for it!!! biggrin  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:58 pm
This sounds interesting and original. Just the fact that it's OC AND SoKai AND that you are actually writing in Disney characters is saying something, but the basis of the plot. . . I actually want to know more!  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games