Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I need inspiration

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purple
  monkeys
View Results

Haydn Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:17 pm
I can't think of anything to do except draw, or write. What's worse is I can't think of anything *to* draw or write, so there's nothing to do. Pooh. Help?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:45 pm
maybe try looking on deviantart for inspiration of something to draw. or you might find a picture of something that you want to write about, or make into a main character etc  

First Pancake

Irukus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:55 pm
Music, photos even old medieval murals can supply you with a great range of inspiration domokun well it all depends on your taste really, what you like drawing  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:01 am
Look around.
I ended up drawing a picture of Kirby to show my brother I can draw Kirby better than he can.

Or just wait. Something will come to you. It always happens to me.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:29 am
Oh oh oh! draw a underwater picture where there is floating stars and neon green and pink lights! oh oh and have a gaint daisy as like back ground! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:04 pm
Angie moo
Oh oh oh! draw a underwater picture where there is floating stars and neon green and pink lights! oh oh and have a gaint daisy as like back ground! 4laugh

I might do this actually. If I get my scanner working I'll show u smile

thnx for the help peeeps smile Why did I call you peeps? Because even I don't know O.o  

Haydn Phoenix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:22 pm
Haydn Phoenix
Angie moo

I might do this actually. If I get my scanner working I'll show u smile

thnx for the help peeeps smile Why did I call you peeps? Because even I don't know O.o
Alright hehe if you want any ideas i'm the person to ask because i have such an over active imagination that its not even funny xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:51 pm
I'm not sure how we can inspire you wink But music usually inspires me the most. Just listen to a song you've never heard before and try to picture something in your mind. A setting, a subject, colours, actions. Good luck, hun.  

Communitst Daughter

XxSexi_DemonxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm
you can draw avi art.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:29 pm
User Image

Gift Ninja Chiyo

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:11 pm
yesh! Avi art is gooood! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:29 pm
Imagine a sunset on a warm, not too cold, autumn evening. The sky showing it's calming and comforting rays of blue, purple, orange, and red. The sun not so bright but enough to halo in front of you. Yeah...that's a great piece of art.  

Hanku Royiaki

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:22 pm
oo who got the gift? I havent seen a ninja around in a while!! Well, i agree listening to music really gets me in the mood to draw or write. But for inspiration of what to draw, i usually watch a new anime and that can inspire me. Whatever works for you though!!! ^O^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 pm
Xpunkfox28X
oo who got the gift? I havent seen a ninja around in a while!! Well, i agree listening to music really gets me in the mood to draw or write. But for inspiration of what to draw, i usually watch a new anime and that can inspire me. Whatever works for you though!!! ^O^

me.
/Models Tiny Pixy Wings
Yay gift ninjas!!

I'm not great at drawing people, but I may try some avvie art...  

Haydn Phoenix

genji_90

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:47 pm
well you could draw trinity blood characters or other animes that you like  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out