Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Chuck Norris Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love?
  and Peace!!!
View Results

Ashon_Superior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:17 pm
Every one has atleast 3, so out w/ it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:22 pm
chuck norris jokes?  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:34 pm
Not again... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:58 pm
YESSSS!!!!

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.  

angel_half82
Crew

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:25 pm
SPAM or not, I gotta put in a few...

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he stares at the cover and gets the info he wants

Chuck Norris has sex with men, he's not gay, he's just already done every woman.

My favorite...

John F. Kennedy wasn't killed by a sniper, Chuck Norris went back in time, roundhouse kicked the bullet away and JFK's head exploded in awe!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:30 pm
Hmm cant believe there is some one who hasn't heard chuck norris Jokes... chuck norris's tears can cure cancer, to bad he never cries.  

Ashon_Superior

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:46 pm
I honestly just googled for chuck norris jokes xp i should be ashamed i know, BUT THE LAST ONE IS SO DAMN FUNNY!

- Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

- It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

-Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was completed, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month. [Favorite by far xD]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Every night, the boogy man has to check his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris got in a knife fight... the knife lost.

When Chuck Norris goes out to dinner, he orders a whole chicken but only eats it's soul.  

ROFLwafflesFTW

Haha6977

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Or this gem. Chuck Norris has two speeds, Walk and Kill.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:03 pm
domokun

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

rofl These are awesome. I couldn't help myself.  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:01 am
This one is a bit rude so I'm going to put it in teenie weenie text.

A girl was giving Chuck Norris a head and when he came, his j**z was so powerful it went all the way down to her uterus and made her pregnant.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:49 am
XD chuck norris jokes... i'd usually throw this one in spamalot but people seem to like it so i'll let it stay. Besides...

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away. [my fav]  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:52 pm
Chuck Norris says Mike Huckabee will be president and what Chuck Norris says is instantly true.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:55 pm
If a chuck norris roundhouse kick could be transferred into energy it could power Australia for 44 minutes.

The last thing that went through everyone's mind before Chuck Norris killed them was Chuck Norris's foot.

I forgot the rest of my jokes  

X.xHashbrownsx.X

Versatile Businessman

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:10 pm
*sigh* here we go-

Legend says beneath Chuck Norris's beard is another fist.

Chuck Norris only jacks off to pictures of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris's hidden ability is invisibility.

Harry Potter didn't kill Voldemort, Chuck Norris did.

Edit: Chuck Norris does not follow fashion trends, they follow him. But then he turns around and kicks their a**. Nobody follows Chuck Norris.

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff