Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Gee is that what I think it is? ~Evolving Items! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o;
  o;
View Results

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:00 pm
' T H I S ' ' I S '

So the Pora Ice evolved into a bigger behr with a scarf and the Pantheracorax Agate is starting to hatch.

And don't forget Timmy, he's evolving too and with Gaia is promoting abuse to the children. D;

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:04 pm
I hope Timmy dies. He's so annoying. -_-;;

I'm more interested to see how the moon evolves *see my avatar* I mean it costs so much, I wonder what it will evolve into.  

Hanku Royiaki

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:07 pm
well my moon didnt cost me a lot xP but yeah i want to see what it turns into  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:27 pm
Can you still wear the other forms of evolving items after they've changed?  

Artanus

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:35 pm
;.; i want a pora... or that new egger... now that i know it isnt an ice piggy thing D: ... wallie whats that little red thing next to yew?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:12 pm
Artanus

Only if you get the item BEFORE it evolved. If you get a 2nd, 3rd or 4th gen item, then no, you'll only be able to get the items CURRENT form. Like say Fausto. If you get the first gen item, then you'll get all transformations. If you get 2nd gen, you won't have it's FIRST form, but you'll have it's current form and any evolutions afterwards. 3rd gen means you can't get the first or second form, but you'll get the most recent evolution and any evolutions from then on, etc. etc. etc.

Kinda hard to explain but do you get it, now? XD  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:19 pm
Hanku Royiaki
Artanus

Only if you get the item BEFORE it evolved. If you get a 2nd, 3rd or 4th gen item, then no, you'll only be able to get the items CURRENT form. Like say Fausto. If you get the first gen item, then you'll get all transformations. If you get 2nd gen, you won't have it's FIRST form, but you'll have it's current form and any evolutions afterwards. 3rd gen means you can't get the first or second form, but you'll get the most recent evolution and any evolutions from then on, etc. etc. etc.

I get it. Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:37 pm
Hanku Royiaki
I hope Timmy dies. He's so annoying. -_-;;

I'm more interested to see how the moon evolves *see my avatar* I mean it costs so much, I wonder what it will evolve into.

Yea i think the moon will be the best one after it finishes evolving.  

Riku_Uchiha

Alexa_REfan

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:55 pm
I just hope some kind of dragon will pop out of this egg xD...i really hope...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:59 pm
Hanku Royiaki
Artanus

Thats not true ._. I have a first generation fausto bottle and it only lets me equip it in its most recent evolution.

Edit: Generation is reffering to at the time it was released. When the item first evolves, all those in the cash shop become 2nd generation. Just like my generation is in high school while the generation after me is still in elementary school.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:32 pm
' T H I S ' ' I S '

The Artists have complete control of the Evolving Items: ideas, names, how they evolve, etc. They don't have control on the pricing. xD

Anyways Lanzer said that once you get the final evolution it is probably going to be able to get the past evolutions, and he also said that each generation might change to make 'em unique.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:00 pm
yup!  

Kumika_Chan

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:50 am
biggrin I can't wait to get an evolving item. I still don't have one. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:09 am
[-Leixlaes-]
' T H I S ' ' I S '

The Artists have complete control of the Evolving Items: ideas, names, how they evolve, etc. They don't have control on the pricing. xD

Anyways Lanzer said that once you get the final evolution it is probably going to be able to get the past evolutions, and he also said that each generation might change to make 'em unique.

ugh, that'll be so annoying! i don't want to have to buy 18 hundred of each evolving item just because the END evolution for each one is different and awesome. sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas