Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
UR special present..wat is it?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which ones better?
  ipod
  cell phone
View Results

josskitty28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:03 pm
man i want so much stuff for x-mas, but hey no one gets everything they want... i want an ipod...not asking for much..thats wat i think

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:09 pm
I'm getting season one of Saiyuki, I've wanted it for so long and I'm finally going to have it. That's about it. Though my boyfriend is getting me a build-a-bear. whee  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:26 pm
Aww.
When I have a bf, I want to get build a bears together *loves them and sleeps with hers* xd
Oh s**t.. thats supposed to be a secret that I still sleep cuddling something lol.. xD oh well... you guys all know me..

I'm hoping to get a few things..
Wacom Intuos 2 tablet
Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack
*can't think of anything else* xd

I got stuff early.. new skates and a season of House were two of them lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:44 pm
meh...christmas will be full of nothing for me. That is why all those who are young should value it. When you get to be an adult and your broke, christmas is just another day. Course...That is extra for me too...considering my family is states away, and they wouldn't get me anything anyways.  

Haha6977

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:57 pm
i seriously cant think of anything other than a few Anime DvD sets i want ...

Big suprise eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:03 pm
SakuChwan

Big suprise eh?

A few anime sets that you will never get! D:

Lol, jk Saku sweetie xD
I hope you get all the stuffs you want 3nodding

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:05 pm
chianachan
SakuChwan

Big suprise eh?

A few anime sets that you will never get! D:

Lol, jk Saku sweetie xD
I hope you get all the stuffs you want 3nodding

Probably not... XD i usually am the only person in my family who will even approach anime. And most of mine i download (downloading HunterXHunter atm XP) but i like to support the anime i like ... and i'm a sucker for box sets and box art Kekeke  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:25 pm
LOL! Yeah, anime is good when you can find it online. I'm still hunting for Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG. I'm able to get Naruto:Shippuden no problem. ^__^  

Haha6977

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:45 pm
Me? I don't try to spread my nerdiness to family by asking for anime DVDs or manga. I'm pretty sure I'd get them, but my parents will no doubt be curious as to what I'm asking for...as an example

"Hey Mom, Dad. I want b*****d Vol 1 DVD. Can you get that?"

They go to Borders and see the back and yeck *shudders* Yeah they wouldn't be having to high hopes for me if I asked for the things I want. XD

I keep it simple and ask for video games instead. And just to show how much of a cheap b*****d I am, I ask for gift cards too. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:46 pm
Hanku Royiaki
Me? I don't try to spread my nerdiness to family by asking for anime DVDs or manga. I'm pretty sure I'd get them, but my parents will no doubt be curious as to what I'm asking for...as an example

"Hey Mom, Dad. I want b*****d Vol 1 DVD. Can you get that?"

They go to Borders and see the back and yeck *shudders* Yeah they wouldn't be having to high hopes for me if I asked for the things I want. XD

I keep it simple and ask for video games instead. And just to show how much of a cheap b*****d I am, I ask for gift cards too. XD

Gift cards = love

I like them from alot of places... Amazon, J!nx, ThinkGeek, Borders.. Hot Topic xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Irukus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:52 pm
Since i started working this year i practically just bought everything i ever wanted so Christmas is a lil empty for me this year lol domokun yet we will see what the future holds ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:41 pm
I'm getting:

clothes
Remote control start and automatic locks
Harry Potter 5th movie
FFXI expansion

....and probably money.

Dana Pixie Stix

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:11 am
MEH!! yeah sorry, I am getting a ton of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff...i know cuz my mom went into hot topic with me a couple of weeks ago and bought a sh*t load of stuff there. eep, i love tim burtons works. Yeah and I'm supposedly getting alot of crap from my sister, cause she keeps bragging about it. O.<
Yeah but i dont really know what else i am getting. Although i like anime and would ask for them, My mom doesnt really like the factor that i like anime to much and wouldnt even know what to get me anyways. Not even my sister or cousin know what type of animes i like...i am the only one in my family that likes anime. so yeah asking for dvd seasons is out of the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:34 am
lets see, im getting money,clothing,ipod,manga,a new cellphone((hopefully a new carrier i want sprint!!!)) , a tropical smoothie gift card!!!, a new laptop, yeah cant think of anything else its a tight christmas.... i wanted a car.  

xXxSandraxXx

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:46 am
Hm let's see all i want is bleach first volume, naruto first volume and second and inuyasha first volume. that is  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff