Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HOLY BUTT MONKEYS, I WON! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  O.O
  O.o
  o.O
  o.o
  >.<
View Results

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:30 am
My school newspaper was having a contest. I entered once out of a possible 12 times (12 Days of Christmas). I woke up this morning to a phone call telling me I won the grand prize--a 37" LCD HDTV. eek It's in my room right now, and it's epic.

User Image

User Image

Spoonfeed:

-TEEEEEEEEVEEEE!
-Contests
-Awesome things that you've won.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:09 am
That's awesome Lily. xD
I love Vizios, they are great TVs, I actually have one in my room right now, not as big as yours of course, and then another one in the front room, that one is bigger than yours. Nicest TV I've ever owned.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Canadian-Snowboarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:05 am
niiice  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:58 am
That's it i'm taking back your christmas gift...

XD j/k That's awesome... i really want a flat screen TV but... they are so expensive.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Irukus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:18 am
Omg thats awesome domokun congratulations , should get myself one in the distant future domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:19 am
Fecking hell! you really have all the luck in the world!!!

most i have won is a bottle of wine lmfao! congrats love!  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:03 am
That's o_O
Congrats! blaugh
I can't remember winning anything at the moment. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:20 am
OMG! Nice win! Ugh and the jealousy of other gifts begins this Christmas year. XD  

Hanku Royiaki

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:40 am
Just so everyone knows about these flat screen TVs if you see an energy saver sticker on the TV and its really cheap do not buy it. The people who slapped the energy saver sticker on it tested it plugged in while the TV was in standby mode. Most of the flat screen TVs when turned on use more energy in 24 hours than a refrigerator. (Refrigerator usage is usually the bulk of your power bill) So companies are selling flat screen TVs for practically nothing and pretending to develop new energy saving TVs to sell at a more unappealing price. Be warned if you have a power bill to pay.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:19 am
angel_half82
Just so everyone knows about these flat screen TVs if you see an energy saver sticker on the TV and its really cheap do not buy it. The people who slapped the energy saver sticker on it tested it plugged in while the TV was in standby mode. Most of the flat screen TVs when turned on use more energy in 24 hours than a refrigerator. (Refrigerator usage is usually the bulk of your power bill) So companies are selling flat screen TVs for practically nothing and pretending to develop new energy saving TVs to sell at a more unappealing price. Be warned if you have a power bill to pay.

hey! i told you about that!

you DO listen! heart 3nodding heart

uh, but yeah. be careful about the cost of running it. it can add $200 to your electric bill over the course of a year...

sucks, but DAMN the lcd's are pretty! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:26 am
thats why i "advised" my parents to buy one rather than buy one myself xd and why i still live at home. mrgreen

that is truely epic eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:27 am
Lucky you. I'm not too jealous as I never watch tv but, sweet.  

Mordrayne

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:09 pm
Nooo, Sakura, don't take back my Christmas gift. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:28 pm
Epic win.

Lucky xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Renji_equals_love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:51 pm