Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Why the big Deal? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love?
  And Peace!!!
View Results

Ashon_Superior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:14 pm
Some people make such a big deal out of Sexuality, though i don't really care when i'm talking to some one but others seem to act diffrently when they find out some one is gay/bi.
What do ya'll think?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:24 pm
well sexuality is a big deal. Because its a huge part of our identites usually. If it wasnt such a huge part of us, then it wouldnt be such a big deal wink  

Iconised Ghost

Renji_equals_love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:39 pm
I think its wrong that people get all up in arms about it. See I'm bi and if I tell my parents they will hate me just because I like both sexes (both of my parents are Cathloic and really don't like gay/bis/transgendered/lesbians). I would love my child no matter what.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:56 pm
hell i found out that a couple of my gf's when i was going out with them that they were bi, hell i hang out with people straight as and i and as straight as an s and a b  

genji_90

Ashon_Superior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:48 pm
Well ig it's true that our sexuality is a large part of who we are but what im asking is why people would act diffrently if they found out some one was gay/bi. Coincidently half of my ex's are bi...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:23 am
Its because logically, a guy wouldn't love a guy in a sexual way, and likewise with a girl-on-girl. People believe that relationships should only be between male and female; a combination of both sexes, rather than a single sex relationship.

Personally, I say to each their own; I'm not bothered if one person I know is gay/bi; so long as they don't come onto me.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Irukus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:42 am
Kitsukage
Its because logically, a guy wouldn't love a guy in a sexual way, and likewise with a girl-on-girl. People believe that relationships should only be between male and female; a combination of both sexes, rather than a single sex relationship.

Personally, I say to each their own; I'm not bothered if one person I know is gay/bi; so long as they don't come onto me.

domokun I agree with this statement, i tolerate it as long as it doesn't involve me lol but i am not really a supporter of gay/bi relationships so i will stay neutral in this matter ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:27 am
well i personanly dont mind a person's sexuality. if they are happy with whoever they like we shouldn't make a big deal about it.  

XxSexi_DemonxX

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:12 am
XxSexi_DemonxX
well i personanly dont mind a person's sexuality. if they are happy with whoever they like we shouldn't make a big deal about it.

Why does it always seem someone does my response before I get online?

And sexuality is a big deal because of the fact that two men or two women cannot reproduce.
That's what I was told.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:13 am
At the end of the day someone's sexuality has nothing to do with us. It is there own personally choice and one no doubt they have struggled with so therefore we have no right to hold judgement on them. There choice so i say let them do whatever makes them happy.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:02 am
Sexuality's not a choice, in my experience. The choice is whether to act on it or not.

I like having an idea of what people are, sexuality-wise, because that's one more way that I can categorize people, and the more labels I can slap on someone, then the better I feel I know them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:45 pm
While I am straight, I have a relative and a friend who are both lesbians. And you know what, I don't care! They are both nice people and don't deserve to be treated meanly. They deserve all of the same rights as everyone else.

So, to all those who are against gay marrage: F**K YOU!!! exclaim  

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100

Ashon_Superior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:39 pm
I'm glad thatso many ofyou feel simular to me about this and that we didn't really see anyone agianst gay/bi's. though it would of mae it more interesting...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:06 pm
FangzV
XxSexi_DemonxX

Why does it always seem someone does my response before I get online?

And sexuality is a big deal because of the fact that two men or two women cannot reproduce.
That's what I was told.

Well, I'm female, and sexually attracted to men (solely), but I have no intention of reproducing. :/  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Irukus
Kitsukage

domokun I agree with this statement, i tolerate it as long as it doesn't involve me lol but i am not really a supporter of gay/bi relationships so i will stay neutral in this matter ninja

i like it when people of the same sex come on to me, its funny ^_^ Usually they are really nice about it too and you can have a good laugh about it once they realise you're straight. Its also a good conversation starter wink and often leads to lots of same sex dirty dancing (hilarious)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff