Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Worst Movie Endings D:<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mist was...
  scary D:
  gross DX
  meh /:
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:58 pm
Well yesterday I watched the movie The Mist and I thought the ending was just terrible. I mean really terrible. crying

Spoiler: (Highlight it) I didn't like the fact that he had to kill his child and the others and then right after a tank and people showed up and the mist went away. scream That was really frustrating.

So I thought I'd make a thread about worst movie endings just because I wanted to let out all the frustrations that I got from that ending. D:<

Discuss:
Worst movie endings
The Mist
How much we liked it when... Spoiler: (Highlight it)that old lady threw the can at the crazy preaching lady's head. That was awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:08 am
scream i watched that movie and i hated it because of its ending scream these stupid movies without proper or creative endings just ruins everything about it domokun there was a movie i watched called " Pulse " or something about electronic ghosts domokun that sucked big time  

Irukus

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:42 pm
I haven't seen Pulse, but yeah that ending was really bad. mad
Spoiler:I didn't think it would end with them not finding help, but I also didn't think that he'd find help after he ended the life of the few that lived plus his son. gonk crying
Made me so mad! mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:41 am
I hate it when a movie ends in a cliffhanger. It's annoying as hell.  

jordan-robert

BloodyBree

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:54 pm
jordan-robert
I hate it when a movie ends in a cliffhanger. It's annoying as hell.

I like it because you get to draw up your own conclusions and whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:04 am
I just watched two movies with horrible endings.

In The Name of the King; A Dungeon Seige Tale
&
Cloverfield

in the name of the king wasn't that good of a movie anyways, but they could have atleast given it a better ending than just... (spoiler.highlight) having the two characters kiss right after they kill the bad guy.

Cloverfield...I laughed at the ending, but yeah...still sucked when (spoiler.highlight) everyone ******** died!  

Mice_On_Parade

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:16 pm
The worst movie ending ever, in the history of cinema, beating all of the ones that you have stated, is awarded to the movie No Country For Old Men. First off, I have to say, I thought it was a brilliant movie, and absolutely loved it, until the very last scene of the movie. It's not even like the scene has anything to do with the movie, I mean, it has Tommy Lee Jones talking in it, but it's just him talking about two dreams he had, which have NOTHING to do with the main story. It was really just the directors trying to make some amazingly deep statement about how we are now, but it just doesn't fit at all.

Improved ending:
I would have ended it with the main bad guy, after getting hit by the car, just walking off into the sunset like the last scene in the movie had it, and then completely taken the scene with TLJ out.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games