Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
Advice Please Large Amounts of Writers Block

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much do you hate writers block?
  A lot
  Its ok
  With every fiber of my being
View Results

musicriseup7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:49 pm
I love to write, but my novel is going nowhere and everytime I try to write a poem its comes out stupid generic and confusing. Help please!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:49 pm
i feel you bra  

monkkk

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:22 pm
You might want to take a break from your pen and paper and try reading or going on a walk. Clear your mind and new ideas will most certainly come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 am
I find that in times of writers' block, the best thing to do is

Something Else.

Or work on developing background. With my current project, the first Zotria novel, I've been running a lot of background for the past 12 or so years as I prepared it for finally sitting down to write, I'm finally at the writing stage. And I've had writers' block for the past month. I'm having a very hard time writing a draft of chapter three. I will get there. In the meantime, I am feeding a zOMG addiction, though I do keep returning to the project, having another go. Sometimes, when you have writers block, the best thing you can do is start writing. You may find yourself writing complete and utter bunk for the first few paragraphs (which can be fixed in the editing process) but after a while, your muse wakes up  

demo-chan

750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 pm
Alienor Kaze
You might want to take a break from your pen and paper and try reading or going on a walk. Clear your mind and new ideas will most certainly come back.

i agree with her take a break go for a walk when your ready get back to it biggrin  
Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games