Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image
[Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil.]

“I am so lost,” whispered Ryan as he lifted himself with his left hand over a large tree root, and carefully held the egg in his other. It had been maybe four days since his first sight was set upon this hellish forest, and it bitterly showed its hate for him. His face was dirty from the lack of showers, and he was starting. He was going to attempt to hunt a huge rhinoceros that was lurking about in search of his own food, but this was suicidal for he immediately saw a larger creature with red pincers come from big the sky, and literally dive bomb it to death. Though of course that required taking an acre of land with it, but eh, anything for food. Though his terrible luck didn’t halt there, and nor would it for the egg he had been holding finally decided to hatch. He quickly set it down, and watched as a light consumed the egg, which had probably alerted all of the predators of the forest that he was there and by was he tasty. The egg that was at once immobile was now a Lego like dinosaur of light black color, and it looked about with blue eyes, which blinked furiously as it grew accustom to the new surroundings. “Uh, him… I’m Ryan…”

Hi! I’m ShadowToyAgumon!” The small brick dinosaur yelled as it walked closer to the young boy as he lifted his arms as if he wanted a hug, which Ryan couldn’t deny. Of course with some hesitation the boy picked him up, and hugged him. “I’m going to be your partner for now on,” spoke the little dinosaur as he jumped from his new master’s embrace, who looked shocked at the newborns ability to speak.

“How can you already talk, and walk?” This being asked the small brick dinosaur laughed, and replied with a simple answer. It was a simple fact that all Digimon can talk as children, or Rookies as he put it, but also stated that babies, or Fresh Digimon could not. He also went through the list of ranks that a Digimon could go through, which was surprising since a newborn knew more about the area, then he even did.

The list goes: Fresh, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega.” With that the two slowly started down a path, which was fumingly decorated with branches, and other forms of debris. They stepped cautiously, looking around at their surroundings, which loomed around them with a menacing aura. The trees were taller, then Oak Trees though also having a thicker width as well. The branches were caked with leaves, and insects that outmatched even the largest of spiders. One whizzed by as it attempted to shock another, which was insane since animals or insects couldn’t shoot electricity from their antennae.

“How come that huge red beetle could release electricity from its antennae,” the boy would ask as though he was genuinely concerned for himself, but obviously having a non-feral creature was keeping them away. He scratched his head as the little dinosaur explained that the beetle was a Tentomon, and could just simply release the electricity. He also went into depth about the world they were in as though this was Ryan’s orientation, and heard the word “Digital World”. “Are you telling me we’re in another world, and that you guys are…,” attempting to pronounce the word the boy struggled to slide the word out from his throat, and coughed with displeasure. “Digimon?”

Basically what I’m saying Ryan,” the dinosaur laughed as his brick face became serious, and he tugged on the boy’s coat pulling him to some shrubbery. “What is going on here?” From there point of view they could see three people, and six Digimon who seem to be facing off against a larger Digimon.

“Oh things just keep getting worse,” he uttered with a whisper as he took notice of the boy that looked like Christian, but he wouldn’t risk getting hit by any of their attacks. With that the two lost companions were hidden from sight, and watched with a nervous twitch as the fight had began.

Digimon:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Renamon looked from Iris to Christian and his Veemon. They, unlike Marco, were being affected by the darkness of Devimon. She looked at Devimon and growled, her fur bristling at the ends. She knew what she had to do.

"I have to go Iris..."She said, putting Iris on the ground. "You and the others won't be safe until Devimon is dealt with."

As Renamon began to walk toward Devimon when Iris grabbed her wrist. She started to come back from her little panic attack. Renamon looked at her for a moment before taking Iris' hand. "I need you to be strong for me... Can you do that.."

Iris sniffled and nodded her head as she let go of she wasn't sure how she could be of help. Renamon looked at Veemon and Christian. "Veemon, Let's go.."

The Devimon chuckled as he looked at Renamon, who was ready to fight him. He couldn't believe how foolish the small digimon was to even attempt to fight him. But she wanted to be destroyed, that was fine with him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: terrfied unsure
Attire: School uniform
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

When Marco saw that very big hand coming down to squash them he almost panicked. Almost. "Veedramon, Stingmon! Stop that hand!" Marco pointed at the hand as he gave his command. Veedramon and Stingmon immediately sprung into action with FlaWizarmon following after them. "Magnum Punch!" "Spiking Strike!" "Magic Ignition!" All three digimon charged at Devimon's hand. Veedramon's fist collided with the devil's palm while Stingmon's spikes stabbed its hand, and FlaWizarmon's magic maracas (which were covered with fire) smacked against the giant's hand. Their combined efforts managed to repel Devimon's attack causing him to groan in annoyance. Their attacks didn't really hurt him, but they caused his hand to sting and that was an annoyance. He tried rose his hand again to attack once more, but the three digimon were prepared to counter this monster. "V-Nova Blast!" Veedramon fired a stream of fire from his mouth; the flames were hot enough to melt metal or seriously burn a certain devil digimon's hand. Devimon ignored the burning sensation on his palm and tried to push pass the flames to squash the blue dragon.

While Veedramon was keeping Devimon distracted, Stingmon was carrying FlaWizarmon as they flew towards Devimon's head. Stingmon threw FlaWizarmon towards the black-cloth digimon. "Fire Cloud!" the red wizard summoned his blue flames and shot them at Devimon's right eye. The flames crashed against the red eye causing Devimon shot out in pain as he felt his eye burning, but the attack didn't stop there. "Spiking Strike!" a pink-red spike extended from Stingmon's black gauntlets and he charged at Devimon's left eye. He thrust his spike forward and stabbed the left red eye. Devimon screamed out in pain and stumbled back losing his footing as he stepped on an empty hut. Stingmon caught FlaWizarmon and flew them away to safety. Veedramon opened his mouth once more as he gathered energy for his final attack. "V-Nova Blast MAX!" Veedramon fired the concentrated flames from his mouth shooting a wider and stronger stream of fire energy. The blast struck Devimon in the chest giving him that last push which caused his to fall back and drop to the ground. The ground shook for a moment.

Veedramon, Stingmon, FlaWizarmon were panting as they stared at the fallen Devimon from a safe distance. Marco sighed in relieved, he'd been holding his breath while they performed their combined attacks. Marco took another deep breath and stared at the three digimon before him. They've only known each other for a couple of days and their teamwork was nearly flawless; Marco didn't even see them talk about their plan. However, he wondered why there were only three digimon fighting against the dark behemoth when there were five digimon present in this camp. Marco looked back at Iris and Christian; they looked like ghosts. Christian was cowering in fear and his digimon partner had reverted back to its rookie form in order to comfort him. Iris looked in a worse shape; she was trembling all over and holding onto her partner for dear life. Renamon was barely able to leave her side. Marco frowned, what was wrong with everyone? Did this creature really cause them that much pain? He remembered Iris telling him about the night she hid in fear of meeting Devimon, Christian probably went through a similar experience. Marco heard a groan and he looked back at the fallen Devimon, he was getting up! He seemed to be rubbing his eyes, but they were healing themselves at an alarmingly fast rate. Did all those DemiDevimon he absorbed grant him faster healing abilities? Marco clenched his hands into fists, that really was a monster. Veedramon, Stingmon, and FlaWizarmon took a battle stance as they got ready to face the devil once more.

Marco looked back at the scared teens, "snap out of it! They can't stop Devimon by themselves, they'll need help!" Marco wasn't sure if his words were reaching them. Iris looked in worse condition than the two so he walked over to her and kneel down. He placed his hands on her shoulder to catch her attention, "Iris, I know your scared, but you need to be strong. Renamon's strength depends on your strength. You guys are not alone anymore and I could really use your help to end this nightmare once and for all." He hoped his words would reach her. Devimon was stood up once more, his previous wounds were now healed and he looked really angry. Veedramon, Stingmon, and FlaWizarmon charged at Devimon to attack him once more. No matter how many times he got up, they would keep knocking him down if it meant saving their friends!

==========

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:05 am
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

The moment Marco went over to Iris, Renamon felt Iris let go of her and took it as a sign that she could fight. Christian was gone which like Iris. She looked at Stingmon and Veedramon as well FlaWizarmon fighting and joined them.

She used some of the trees that were near them to get some height since she had a long way to go. Sure at the moment she was the weakest on the field but if it was to keep Iris safe, she didn't care.

"Diamond Storm!! She focused her attack on Devimon's face. Especially his eyes. Leaving an opening for the others to attack.

Meanwhile Iris flinched when Marco touched her shoulders. She looked at him, but not really. She saw his mouth moving and caught some words. The 'alone' echoed in her head.

Alone... I'm not alone may I? I got Marco, Christian and Renamon... But for how long... How long before they leave me... And my friends.... what if they've already forgotten about me... I'll just end up alone like before.. There's no way I can't fight this thing... Devimon is stronger than me...I can't do this alone, I can't be alone

Alone...I don't wanna be alone... she said under her breath..

Renamon jumped back into the trees and wince. She looked at Iris. The girl wasn't reacting to Marco. She wasn't snapping out of this fear. It was like before when they would hide. She tried to be put on a face but the girl was scared and now it was resurfacing... "Iris! Iris!" she called out. When she didn't receive an answer, she went back to fighting. Her fists and feet began to glow a blue fire as she jumped again to attack.

"Power Paw!!

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: terrfied unsure
Attire: School uniform
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:30 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

User Image

Peering within his own dark mind all that could be seen was the clear fact that he was a coward, and even worse… Veemon wasn’t beating him because of that, which irritated him even more. Though that would soon change as the young blue dragon rose from his position to heed the call of their allies. This surprised him immediately, and drew him from his fears. “Veemon,” he would holler as the once silent Digivice would scream with energy as the young man’s anxiety of death, and despair faded with haste. The feeling letting everyone down was terrible, but that wouldn’t surpass the feeling of utter hatred for himself if they died in the process of this fight. Looking towards the four Digimon that suppressed the massive Devimon’s onslaught the feeling of self-helplessness became so apparent that even thinking about it was causing him spiritual and physical harm. With his Digivice fully powered though the blue dragon would instantly Digivolve, and begin to assist everyone else. Lifting it’s now tight, and exceptionally toned muscular arms he would easily land a few straight punches on the Devimon that would seem unmoved by the attacks, and would easily swat the dragon away. Regaining his stance the dragon would come in for another attack, but this time consumed with anger the dragon lifted his arm in rage and roared.

Heart Shatter,” this move would literally rock the Devimon’s foundation, and set him tumbling downward. Though of course this wouldn’t be the end of things, but hopefully this gave them time to plot a new plan of attack.

Digimon:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco stared at Iris, she wasn't reacting to him at all. The only words she seemed to understand were 'alone' since she murmured that particular phrase. Marco retrieved his hands to his side, he wasn't sure what else to do for her except try to keep safe while the battle was happening. He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her along with him trying to be as careful as possible to not hurt her. They needed to move away from the battle otherwise they would get in the way. At the very least Renamon and Christian's evolved Veemon were now taking part in the battle. Veedramon, Stingmon, and FlaWizarmon needed help dealing with Devimon. So far most of their attacks only helped in slowing him down, but there was no end to this devil. He took Renamon and ExVeemon's attack head on and only managed to make him flinch. At least their attacks were doing something to him....

"HA HA HA HA HA!"

...Or maybe not. He was laughing at them now and that crazy laugh was nearly terrifying. He knew Iris and Christian would probably react badly to the situation, but Marco could handle the evil better than they could at the moment. After all, he had seen true evil, experienced darkness deeper than any hole, and felt death pressing its cold hand on his shoulder. Marco knew of an evil greater than their current opponent which was he couldn't allow himself to lose this battle. "Don't give up! Combine your attacks and take him down!" Veedramon and Stingmon looked at each other and nodded. The blue dragon started charging his attack, Stingmon activated his lance-like spikes from his gauntlets. FlaWizarmon followed suit as he charged up his magical maracas to summon as many blue fire balls as he could.

Devimon noticed they were charging for a combined attack and he grinned; they were pathetic for trying to stand up against his power! He had been merely swinging his arms until now, but he was about to show them his real power. He rose his arm high into the air; the dark clouds in the sky seemed to be sucked in as the giant devil digimon gathered energy into his fist. The skies were clear, but the dark energy gathered from the night was glowing strongly in Devimon's fist. Everyone was momentarily shock by the amount of energy gathered in Devimon's fist. The virus digimon started laughing again, his eyes glowing red as he looked down at the humans and their digimon; they were like ants to him. "Death Hand!" Devimon threw his fist down and shot a wave of dark energy. Marco's eyes widen and everything seemed to slow down; there was no sound and the world around him was slowly turning dark. He noticed Veedramon, Stingmon, and FlaWizarmon's reactions; they were temporarily shocked by the attack and so they reacted too later. They fired their attacks, but the wave was too close for their attacks to combine properly and they would easily be swept away. Marco looked at Iris and he ran to her.

He wrapped his arms around the green haired girl and drew her close to his body then he braced himself. The wave hit the ground and the shockwave send everyone flying. The blast from the attack caused an explosion and the digimon were at ground zero meaning they took most of the force. The digimon screamed as the blast burned and blinded them. Marco screamed as well as he was blown away by the shock-wave. He tried his best to use his body as a shield so that Iris could be saved. The camp disappeared with a single attack, the huts were destroyed and a crater was created right where the camp stood. Marco lied next to Iris with his chest to the ground; the back of his jacket was torn and there were some burn marks present as well as some cuts on his exposed skin. Veedramon and Stingmon were lying somewhere in the crater, their bodies beaten as they reverted back to their Rookie forms: Veemon and Wormmon. FlaWizarmon was blown away somewhere as well, but he managed to contain his current form. Right at the last minute he used his fire balls to create a shield for himself. He tried spreading that shield to protect the other digimon since Veedramon and Stingmon were the closest to the Devimon. FlaWizarmon stood on his feet nearly falling down on the process.

How could one attack cause so much damage? Was there any way to stop this monster?

==========

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 am
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Renamon had hardly left the tree when she was hit with Devimon's Death Hand attack. She was knocked from tree to tree but she felt hard to the ground on her side. She could see the carter that was left in the wake of the attack. Her instant worry for her comrades and Iris. She tried to get up but at this point, she was amazed that she was holding onto her rookie form as it was. With just the turn of her head, she could see Iris laying on the ground next to Marco. Iris.... she said as she reached out for the girl. Iris!

Iris opened her eyes, looking up at the sky. She didn't remember when she was suddenly was laying down on the ground. And why was everything quiet? Was the battle over? She strained her eyes, noticing her lack of glasses. Feeling around, she grabbed them not to far from her. When she put them back on, she pale in shock. The village was gone, with Devimon still standing over them. "Marco..." she asked before she gasp, looking down beside her. She wanted to row him over onto his back but it was where the injuries were. She understood how the injuries had gotten there and she was left basically unharmed by whatever attack came from Devimon. He protected me.... "Marco, wake up.. Please..."

She stood up and ran as best as she could over to the carter, looking for Marco's digimon. Her hands covered her mouth to see Veedramon and Stingmon weren't there. Rather their weaker stages. FlaWizarmon was barely standing. "Renamon, Renamon?! Renamon.. Where are you?!"

Movement caught her attention, Iris looked at the beaten up Renamon. This time, she ran, not caring that she had tripped and slid up to the fox digimon.

"Renamon, I'm so so sorry." she cried as she held on tight to Renamon. "You needed me and I was so scared that I held you back...I'm so sorry..." She cried into Renamon's chest. Meanwhile the digimon was just happy with Iris being safe and 'back'.

Meanwhile crackling was heard from above as Devimon watched the scene of the lone girl unfold. "And then there was one left..." His face said it all to her. "What are you going to do now? Run away? After you can't fight this 'alone' can you? He smiled before lifting an nonexistent brow as Iris looked at him. "Did I strike a nerve?" Or...Are you realizing what a weak girl you are without the stronger boys around to help. Are you afraid?"

Iris continued to look at him, tears still in her eyes but something was different. Her fists were clenching as she looked at Devimon. Even her eyes weren't the same as before.

"Shut up...." she said low before it built up into anger. "Shut up!" Iris stood up. Renamon looking up at Iris as the girl stared at the giant Digimon. "You are nothing but a bully! Cowardly Tyrant that had to use other digimon for your own selfish gain."

Both her fists were clench and shaking a little as were her legs. Devimon just chuckled. "So the scared girl has a mouth... What are you going to fight me..." he laughed, mocking her. "Weren't you just cowering not to long ago?"

Iris looked from Devimon, to her injured friends to Renamon and back to Devimon. "I was afraid, but no anymore... I'm still scared for my friends but I don't have time have for that when my friends need me and the villager. So yes, I will fight you as long as I can still get up. No, I will not cower or run away. And no..." She clenched her fist as a light dimly started to shine around her and Renamon.

"I.Am.Not. Afraid. Of. YOU!!" she yelled at him. Her eyes stopped showing fear. There was a resolution in them.

Tired of hearing her voice but not deeming worthy of a real attack, Devimon sent down his hand to silence her for good.

"Iris!" Renamon yelled as she felt her body able to move. As Renamon reached Iris, a light engulfed the digimon as well as the girl...

Devimon slammed his hand into the ground. But when he lifted it up, there was nothing under it. Just bark and dirt.

Iris felt warmth as she held onto something that was familiar but it was different at the same time as she skidded across the ground though, her own feet didn't touch the ground. She opened her eyes to see her looked at the back of a head and a ribbon. "Renamon...."

The digimon turned her head to look at Iris. "It's Kyubimon now but you can still call me Ren.."

Iris smiled and nodded her head as she got off Kyubimon's back. She took a look at the new form. The nine tails that were engulfed in flames at the tips like her paws. "Thank you Iris... Now go look after the boys, I have get others out of the way...

Iris understood what she needed to do and ran back to Marco and Christian. In all the commotion, Iris didn't notice a gold necklace that hung around her neck now.

DigimonUser Image
Mood: not afraid reenegrized
Attire:Torn School uniform
OOC: Is it too much sweatdrop

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
[Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.]

With enough force to crush a few hundred people Christian barely missed the mark to dodge, and was nearly killed. Though this doesn’t mean that his legs weren’t crushed in the process by a tree that was near the epicenter, and would possibly ruin him entirely for the rest of his life. Looking at his left leg he could see only the beginning of the calf areas were the two legs that once belonged to the young man were obviously pinned to the ground by a four ton log. This idea settled in the hooded boy’s mind, which didn’t settle well as he became unsettled in the stomach. This reminded him of the time, when his old brother, Ryan, had been pinned to the ground as a young child by a flying tree. The tree was sent flying only because a recent tornado had flew by only a mile down from them, which casted a tree in their direction. Both boys were inside, and one happened to be on the wrong side of the house. He let the idea subside from automatically was brought back to the now bleeding legs. This was only the least of the young man’s problems as he took notice of the entire area, which looked back at him with anger. It was torn apart, and demolished by what seemed to be a clenched fist. “A clenched fist,” he thought as the image of the giant devil’s hand was brought down against the ground, and huge shock-wave was plunged across the now charred land. Tree’s burned with dark fires, they lay on their sides with cracks and missing pieces. The camp itself was completely gone, and thinking of it the young man spoke to himself. “What if they would’ve been there?” The idea made him even queasier, but another thing he hadn’t done was assess his body for any major lacerations, which he had many of. He had several deep gashes, and openings from the shards of bark that pierced his tanned skin. Looking down at his covered legs he took notice of a white ore coming from a rather nasty cut on the left knee. Taking note of what it was sent the boy’s stomach into a frenzy as he let loose some vomit from his stomach, which ran into the crater. He attempted to pop it back into place, but the pain was too intense. As though Satan himself was burning into his knee, which would’ve been slightly less painful in fact.

Hearing water rush made things a little uneasy for the thought of not being around the group was a bad thing for with such wounds anything less, then surgery would equal death. Looking to his left he saw the river that was to be a secondary escape route for the villagers, and felt rather annoyed. “That b*****d sent me flying,” he roared as he looked at the log, which met his natural influx of muscle spasms, hurting the young man badly. Feeling the pain subside the boy felt around to see if he could drag himself from the oak imprisonment that held his legs, but couldn’t pull out. Until he noticed Veemon’s unconscious body, and began to choke with a sob. “Veemon,” he would whisper.

Digimon:
User Image

Cuevas_506

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco groaned as he slowly awaken from his unconscious state. He felt some sort of liquid substance run down from his forehead to his right eye staining his vision with red. During his fall he must have hit his head against some rock because now there was a open wound oozing out crimson liquid. He groaned again more in annoyance than in pain, with this kind of wound he wasn't sure if he could stay awake anymore. He managed to regain conscious by some miracle, but if he didn't stop that blood from leaving his head then he staying awake -or even alive- would be impossible for him. He felt pain on his back, a pain that felt cold and hot at the same time. He felt extremely sensitive even to the smallest of touches, but he would have to push pass that pain. He slowly stood on all fours and gasp as a shock of pain passed through his body. He took a deep breath to calm himself down; he couldn't go into shock, not here. Taking deep and fast breaths, he kneel. He tore a piece of his torn shirt with the intention of wrapping it around his forehead to stop the bleeding. He wasn't sure if he would have the strength to properly apply the right amount of pressure. Lucky for him Iris was coming his way.

Once she finished wrapping the cloth around his forehead, he thanked her and tried standing up again. It was painful, but he managed to stand; the amount of effort it took to do a simple task like that felt like he just ran a marathon. He looked around once more and his eyes widen when he saw Christian being pinned down by a tree. "Go help him," Marco gasp breathing a little hard, "if he stays pinned like that he'll lose too much blood." Once Iris left to assist Christian (hopefully with the help of her digimon), he glanced around the crater; everything was destroyed. His eyes caught FlaWizarmon in the distance, he was carrying Veemon and Wormmon in his arms. For a moment he forgot everything about his pain and ran towards the three digimon. FlaWizarmon was just barely stopping himself from falling over, he was using all of his strength to carry his two friends to safety. Marco met him half way and nearly tripped in the process. He was gasping for air as he looked up at FlaWizarmon. "They are alive, but badly hurt...I, I am okay," Marco took a deep breath to calm himself down, "you don't look okay...thank you for helping them, I know you tried to protect us," it was true, in those last moments before the impact, Marco saw FlaWizarmon trying to set up a shield around them. If he hadn't done that then it was possible that none of them would have survived, "we, we still have to fight..." Marco groaned as he stood back up. FlaWizarmon laid Veemon and Wormmon down on the ground carefully then looked up at Marco, "how can we fight? He threw everything at him and he nearly killed us with one punch! How can we stop something like that?" FlaWizarmon cried out and Marco could see the fear in his eyes. "Because we can't die here!" Marco shouted at him, "we made a promise, don't you remember?" FlaWizarmon's eyes widen, he did remember that promise; they would save the villagers together. Marco smiled seeing the fear leave his friend's eyes. He carefully placed his hand on the wizard's shoulder, "the only way to save the villagers is to stop this Devimon. We have to try."

"Ha! Do you really think that you can stop me?" Marco and FlaWizarmon looked towards Devimon who seemed to have eavesdropped on their conversation. "I've demonstrated my power already. Another blast and you all will be done for! All you have left is a beaten wizard and a fox. Her speed is impressive, but it won't save her from me if all she can do is run!" Devimon laughed again, in that same mocking manner from before. Marco clenched his hand into a fist, they needed more power.

"Leave them alone you big bully!"

Marco blinked and looked back, who just said that? His eyes widen when he saw the villagers they just helped escape crowd around the crater. There were all kinds of forest digimon there from short to tall and big to small. They were all glaring at Devimon especially a bearded looking old man holding a staff with a paw at the tip. He seemed to be a villager elder. He pointed his staff at Devimon, "we are not afraid of you anymore Devimon! We will protect our friend who tried his very best to save us and we will protect these brave humans and their digimon who aided him!" The villagers nodded as they each took a battle stance ready to face the dark-cloaked demon. Devimon laughed at them, "So you cowards finally show your faces, its too late to try and revolt against me! Now that I've obtained this power there is nothing that can harm me!"

"You are wrong demon, there is strength in numbers and we will not let you harm anyone anymore!" the villager elder declared as he got ready to fight Devimon along with the rest of the villagers.

FlaWizarmon stared at the villagers with shock, they were trying to help them. Marco looked at them with shock as well and admiration. They managed to push pass their fear in order to come and help their friend who sacrificed everything to save them. Marco looked back at FlaWizarmon who glanced at him at the same time. This was the power they needed all along, a power that was created by bonds.

Devimon started walking towards the villagers, each step was like a mini quake which alerted Marco and FlaWizarmon. They looked at each other and Marco nodded as he used FlaWizarmon's shoulder for support, "we are not going to let him harm them..." the red wizard nodded. Marco's digivice began to glow from his pocket and the light became stronger as they stood together to face Devimon. "I will protect my friends, but I can't do it alone. I need your help Marco!" The black hair teen squeezed the FlaWizarmon's shoulder to reassure him, then you have my help. We'll face him together!" With those final words, Marco's digivice glowed brighter engulfing them in their light including Veemon and Wormmon. Devimon noticed the light and he shouted in pain as he tried to cover his eyes from the light.

"FlaWizarmon digivolve to...Mistymon!"

When the light vanished, a new figure took the place of FlaWizarmon. The new warrior was tall and wore magical armor over his wizard robes. He wore a blue cape with a blue wizard hat and carried a magical sword. Next to him stood a fully Marco with Veemon and Wormmon by his side. Somehow their wounds were healed and their energy restored to them. Marco looked up at the new warrior, 'Mistymon', he was a sight to behold. He pulled out his digivice and got ready to digivolve Veemon and Wormmon so they could help him stop Devimon. "That won't be needed...I'll stop him myself," Mistymon seemed to have read Marco's mind and requested not to help him. He was strong enough to defeat Devimon now and he wouldn't let anyone else get hurt. The magical warrior glared at Devimon as his sword activated; the blade caught on fire burning brightly. Mistymon charged at Devimon.

The giant demon swung his arms forward, but Mistymon easily evaded his attack. He rose his sword into the air and then slashed down cutting Devimon's arm. The demon screamed out in pain as his arm fell to the ground. He tried swinging his other arm, but Mistymon just cut that in half as well, the flames made cutting the flesh easy like butter. The air was filled with Devimon's screams. Mistymon did not stop his assault. He cut Devimon's horn as well as his wings to disable him; he would not run away. The black cloaked demon tried to fight back, but with his limbs being cut he was unable to do much of anything expect accept his punishment. Mistymon summoned a sphere of energy in his hand, he shot the sphere at Devimon and he was blown away into the forest crashing against several trees.

"This is over, you will never harm anyone again!" Mistymon charged at Devimon pulling his sword back. He thrust his sword forward stabbing Devimon in the chest, but he didn't stop there. He pushed against Devimon's chest until he emerged on the other side leaving a hole right where the demon's 'heart' would be. Devimon fell on his knees, "you were weak and pathetic! How could I have lost to a creature like you!" Devimon cried out at his body began to shrink down to its normal size. His body was slowly breaking apart indicating he would disappear soon. Mistymon landed in front of him, the flames on his sword disappeared. "I am not weak, the bond I share with my friends give me strength, more than you could ever possibly comprehend. Good bye, Devimon," Mistymon turned around and walked away as Devimon screamed one last time before he disappeared.

Marco, Veemon, and Wormmon ran up to Mistymon along with the villagers who entered the crater. Veemon and Wormmon jumped at the magical warrior giving him a congratulatory hug. Marco smiled at Mistymon, "you did it, Mistymon. The villagers are saved and its all thanks to you." Mistymon smiled at the dark-haired teen as he shook his head. "we did it, Marco. It was thanks to all of you...you gave me the strength to digivolve. Thank you, my friend." The villager elder from early walked up to them, "and we thank you as well. It was a bit late, but we found our courage again thanks you all. Marco looked back at Iris and Christian. The villager elder notice his staring, "do not worry friend, we will take you back to our village where we shall do our best to heal your friend." Marco bowed at the elder and thanked him. Christian was the most hurt out of all of them and he would need some serious surgery. The villagers had their own medic and usually digimon carried some very unique powers maybe they would be able to help Christian more than any doctor could.

"We should get going, there's no need to stay in this place anymore..." Marco walked towards Iris and Christian, the nightmare was over and they could finally get some rest. Veemon, Wormmon, and the new Mistymon followed after him. No one had noticed yet, but the screen on Marco's digivice was glowing as it showed a new entry being added. Marco didn't have two digimon anymore, a third one was just added.

==========

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:29 am
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

When Iris had reached Marco, he was already attempting to bandage himself as sat up. "Here. Let me do this for you... she said as she took the cloth from his hand and gently tied it around his head. Somehow, like her, her bag had survived the attack. Which was good as Iris carried some first aid with. Antiseptics and such. A couple of wipes and she was sure that at the very least, infection from the head wound would not occur. But they all needed some medical attention when this was over. The next moment was crucial as Marco pointed out Christian but pinned by a tree.

"I'm on it. Iris said as she called for Ren as she met her back Christian. The large fox looked at the tree and the boy it was pinning down. Iris was strong but definitely not four ton strong. Even seeing his bone didn't faze her as she focus on making sure that he lived.

"Ren, you think you can get rid of this tree?" Iris asked as she

"I can, just cover him..."Kyubimon nodded and she moved back before sprinting... Iris did as she was asked and covered as much of Christian as she could. "Dragon Wheel"Kyubimon turned herself in a ball of blue fire, hitting the tree head on. Rather than make the entire tree shatter, she focused her attack on the area where Christian, splitting the tree and making room for them to move Christian and assess him better. "His leg...

Iris sighed. "I know...Christian I'm going to need you bit down on this okay. She made him bite down on a textbook she had in her bag. She almost chuckled as she remember how nervous she was about the test that would suppose to be coming up. "On the count of three I'm going to pop into place... One...

She didn't wait for three.. he would be expecting it and it was quicker. Something she had learned from her aunt. The woman boxed so usually had something that had to be popped back into place. Once she was done, she grabbed Veemon and put him and his tamer onto Ren's back. She was quick on her feet to move as a battle began above them with a Devimon and a new digimon fighthing them.

Kyubimon got Christian and Iris to where the villagers and Marc. Just in time to watch as Mistymon delievered the finale blow to Devimon, ending his reign of terror for good. Excitement erupted as the villagers cheered. Iris smiled and sighed with relief but focused on Veemon and Christian. But not before, she nuzzled into Kyubimon's forehead.

Her attention went to Marco as he approached them. She smiled at him. She had scrapes, some bruises that she was sure would hurt once the adrenaline rush was gone and her clothes were torn many places that she needed a change of clothes. But at the moment, she didn't care about that as started to make them way toward some rest and some help for their other comrade.

DigimonUser Image
Mood: relief relief
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

User Image

Feeling the icy grip of unconsciousness the young man felt the protruding bone coming from his knee go back into place as the green haired girl pushed thrust upon it with force. She instructed that her count would be to three, but as soon as she spoke the number two she forced it in. Letting out a painful groan the boy slipped into unconsciousness as the pain, and would be out for a good portion of the travel towards the city. Slipping into a state of sleep didn’t really seem like a state of slumber at all for, when the young man opened his eyes all he could see was the infinite void of blackness and these jelly like orbs that floated about in an assortment of colors. This wasn’t to alarming, but looking at his once destroyed knee the idea of being awake slipped out mind as he could easily move it and the hole from the bone was gone. “The hell,” he spoke with an aggravated and alarmed voice, which was followed by a violent shaking. This was followed by the construction of several floating land masses that were possibly eighty feet in diameter, which would he assumed to be about four to six feet apart from each other. Though of course this seemed insignificant as a major body of jelly composed land formed into solid crystal, which invited his interest easily. “Could this be some sort of temperament of dreaming, or a lucid dream?”

Asking himself this he could see a silhouette forming out of the shadows that engulfed the crystal moments bowels. He looked at the little island below him, and quickly swam towards it. Finding his way onto the island was simple, but now he needed to find a way across. “Ah all I gotta do is jump across,” he spoke with a chuckle as he began to hop from island to island. Reaching about thirty or so jumps he could feel himself becoming tired, but continued on as he felt both knees begin to buckle and both ankles began to lock. Finally making it through the shadowy darkness, and crystal islands he set foot on the main island where he saw the shadow forming, which completely surprised the young man as he saw who it had been.

“Surprised to see me,” questioned the now apparent brown haired boy as his grey eyes seemed to be burning into the hooded-boy’s skin. He looked about seventeen, and stood to be nearly six foot one, which over shadowed Christian by a long shot, but what seemed a little more obvious was the difference in muscularity between the two, but that wasn’t important at the time. Looking towards the grey eyed boy he smirked, and laughed. This ideal of seeing his closest friend in his dreams usually meant that pretty soon the two would meet, but this had a different vibe going on, which automatically rose his defenses. “Oh I can see you through that look that you already know I’m not Ryan, but it doesn’t matter. I can kill you in your dreams,” the grey eyed boy hollered as he lunged towards Christian, whose immediate response was to lift his knee, which struck the other boy in the jaw. With this done both young-men would take a large hop back, and await further movement. The fake Ryan’s body bent back as he pulled an exorcist moment, and started to split in two. “Now we have you, you brat!” Though this was actually humorous for one of the halves stayed limb while the other formed a Devimon, which meant both could’ve attacked the boy during his dreams.

“It seems as though your brother wasn’t able to make it, which sort of sucks,” he would speak as he looked down at the other half of Ryan, which would begin to fade into the jelly substance. This little ‘victory’ would be short lived as the devil leaped toward the young tamer as he attempted to claw him across the face, which instantly made contact, but then again this wouldn’t shake the boy as rose his fist to make contact with the demon’s stomach. Neither of them being hurt by each other’s attack would mean this fight would be a long lasting one, and this would soon become one-sided seeing as though the tamer wasn’t a magic creature that could kill dinosaurs or huge plants. Thinking of how to combat the demon, the young boy would look at his surroundings and see a way to out maneuver him, but before he could process a plan of action any further the demon came flying at him with his claws again, but this time with a swifter speed. This stabbed him directly in the heart, which would mean if the devil pulled out it would be his demise. So doing what any experienced fight would do the boy grabbed its arm, and forced the claws into his body a bit further, which would cause some more harm. This though would enable him to keep the devil inside long enough to get a good chance to cause some damage, but the idea of dying while asleep was a great cover up. For it would seem to his traveling companions that he simply died because of fatigue, or blood loss, but in reality he died because of a battle to the death with this creature. “Quite the creative creature,” he would speak as blood came from his mouth, and his body temperature rose instead of decreased.

“I take that as a compliment,” it laughed as it uttered the final words, “Death Claw.” This injection of complete evil began to slide into his heart, which caused him to open his eyes wide with anguish. He was flooded with the thoughts of his father, and mother crying as the coffins of both boys were dropped into the ground. These coffins though had an angelic symbol on them, and the symbol automatically registered in his mind.

“The Warrior of Love,” he whispered as he could see the silhouette of a hawk appear of him, and saw its wings flapping slowly. “Take me with you holy hawk.” He would say as he let go of the demon’s hand, and raised his own to embrace the angelic hawk, but what he got was force me intense. Instead of a quite death the hawk would prolong it, and force upon him a flame so powerful that it would burn his skin into code. This would go on until every portion of him was nothing, but code, and the feeling of being nothing took over. It was good feeling for he could feel the disappearance of all his wounds, and punctures, but could still feel the cold draft. “Wait if I’m dead… Then I shouldn’t feel a draft!” He hollered as the feeling of relief filled his body, and he noticed the hawk standing in front of him.

Nice to meet you,” the hawk would laugh as he looked at the Devimon, who seemed to be missing a hand. “I’m Hawkmon at your service,” the hawk’s face become serious as it began to shine brightly and looked at the young boy with grin. “Hawkmon Digivolve to…” Breaking into a bright light the hawk became engulfed by flame and light, which had a pink hue. This would last about ten seconds as the young hawk’s body morphed into a larger, and more human like form. “Agunimon,” he whispered as the Devimon snapped from its fear induced trance, and darted towards the Agunimon, whose reaction though deliberate was quick enough to halt the demon with an elbow drop that was engulfed in flames. This ended the now odd dream with a beaked face that was directly in front of him, which made him laugh. “I told you, I can heal anyone,” the hawk Digimon smiled as he removed its brown wing from the boy’s knee, and flapped onto the Veemon’s head, who smiled at the tamer.

“You’re the Hawkmon from my dreams,” he uttered lightly as the Hawkmon announced himself as the village healer, and sighed as the boy spoke.

Yeah, about that… I sorta had to crawl into your noggin, and clear away that Devimon, who was making it impossible for me to heal you, but now you’re fine,” he spoke softly as he turned his attention to Iris, and began to ask her a question. “Did you pop this boy’s knee bone back in?

Digimon:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris looked at the Hawkmon that appeared before her and Christian. Now Christian was awake. Iris was relieved as she knew that the boy had to be touch and go with the potential blood loss and other injuries. Hearing that he was healed or at the very least, being healed, she amazed and very happy. She looked at the Hawkmon, who asked her if she had been the one that popped Christian's bone back into his leg.

"I did. I'm not a medical expert but between my aunt and me being accident prone at time, I learned to pop some bones back into place for a couple of occasions.... Iris nodded her head, a little nervous now. "Did I do something wrong...? I figured that having the bone out wouldn't be good for him..."

She was bit her slightly bloodied lip as she looked from Hawkmon and Christian.

DigimonUser Image
Mood: relief relief
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:27 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco took of his destroyed jacket and placed it around Iris. Sure there was a giant hole the back from where Devimon's attack nearly burned off his back, but the sleeves and most of the front was still safe. Besides so long as they covered Iris then that was all he needed. Some of her clothes were torn from the impact and the jacket was big enough to cover what her current outfit could not. He glanced at Christian, he seemed to be okay now and there was a red hawk-like creature with him. He wasn't sure what that was all about, but he seemed to know Christian so they were probably friends. The villagers were all gathered now meaning it was time to go, Marco didn't really want to be here in this crater anymore so he was all for leaving. Veemon and Wormmon seemed to be eager to leave as well and none more than Mistymon who for some reason was still in his new form. Maybe he was able to stay in that form now and didn't need to return to FlaWizarmon. Marco smiled, Mistymon would be able to take care of the villagers now.

"Let's go friends, there are still some among us that need healing and I yearn to see my village again." The village elder spoke and started guiding the group away from the crater and towards their town. Marco followed after, but until he knew that Iris and Christian were following as well. Veemon and Wormmon were staring at the new Kyubimon with big eyes. "Wow! You look so beautiful Renamon! Veemon, doesn't she look great? Her champion form was be really strong!" Wormmon commented enthusiastically unable to hide his excitement about seeing Renamon's champion form. She was a sight to behold and just like Wormmon mentioned she was really beautiful (to digimon standards). Veemon was staring wide eyes along with a blushed face. His red-colored cheeks were a big contrast to his blue and white skin so it was easy to tell when he was blushing. Renamon was beautiful as Kyubimon, but was she still the same? Veemon knew that some digimon changed when they entered a new form just like Wormmon. The little green digimon was usually shy and even kind of clumsy, but as Stingmon he was an incredible assassin with the most accurate strikes Veemon had ever witness. Was Kyubimon different than his Renamon? And if she was then how much different is she? Veemon lowered his head and his blush disappeared. He was a little sad, he didn't want to think that Renamon had changed...

Mistymon tried staying by Marco's side, but the villagers were all bombarding him with questions as well as compliments for saving them. The wizard warrior was probably not used to this much attention or praise. He tried to welcome their good words, but it was hard to keep up with these many 'fans'. Marco chuckled, he knew that Mistymon was happy and relieved, but knowing that after they reached the village they would probably have to say goodbye sadden the dark-haired teen. He didn't want to say good bye to his new friend yet and he was sure that his partners wouldn't either. How did Mistymon feel? Marco glanced up at the wizard warrior, but he couldn't read his mind.

[Exit to Toy and Tama Town)

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image
[Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil.]

Looking outward towards the ravaged land, Ryan could make only one assumption, and it was that a creature with that much force should have definitely been recruited to his group, but of course the young man’s sibling would see to it, that the body would be fully destroyed. Of course things were a bit vicious for the creature destroyed the hooded boy’s leg, but he never finished an enemy off unless necessary. “Was he that dangerous,” the young man would ask himself before walking over to the area, where the massive demon was murdered. “Oh you were so strong.” Rubbing the patch of grass were its body had hit the floor, the young man would sit on the theories he concocted within his dome. “I wonder if there is a way to revive you,” he would think as something caught the boy’s grey-fierce eyes. A strip of blue energy that manifested itself as code, and wiggled about looking for its owner, which made him cringe a bit. “How can someone, who deems himself good… Kill a creature that was simply taking orders, and do it without flinching. All because of his silly dogma, and morals.” ShadowToyAgumon looked at the young-man’s face, which filled with anguish as he walked over to the strip of code.

Sir you know we Digimon can take in other’s codes correct,” the brick dinosaur would bring up as the boy would turn around with the code in hand, and a grim look on his attractive face. He wouldn’t have to elaborate what he was volunteering for since the boy was on another level of intelligence, and the brick dinosaur could easily tell that. There was something odd though about this intelligence that made him feel simply inferior to the boy, whose expressions became a smile. Though not one of expectance to idea, but one of a dark rage that seemed to be festering further into his soul. “That’s what I’m sensing,” the brick dinosaur would continue to figure out that the boy standing before him with the code was simply an evil-genius, and was able to persuade anyone without much exertion of the skill.

“I knew that from the beginning. Seeing as though you’re digital creatures composed code, and release code upon death as shown by this Devimon. It was obvious that the consumption, or absorption of codes was possible by your kind.” He would finish as he placed the coding against the dinosaur’s head as it sunk in without any difficulty, which brought a lengthier grin across the boy’s face. Though only three-thirds went into the dinosaurs, which began to step back with pain as its face began to decompose. What was remaining of the code began to take shape into a phone-like piece of technology that would be able to control the dinosaur, but this wasn’t yet apparent to the boy, who stood with the same grin as these events took place. As the phone began to take shape from the inside out, Ryan couldn’t help, but keep his attention on the small dinosaur, whose body was falling apart. Its snout began to crumble to mere dust as the rest of its body did the same.

Help me,” the brick dinosaur would scream as its body became nothing, but a silhouette of its original body. A silhouette made of complete code, which hummed loudly with energy as the code from the killed Devimon began to change its body. “ShadowToyAgumon Digivolve to…” It would become silent as the code morphed the once stubby arms to long arms with claws, and legs that did not fit the body. Eventually the coding to the torso became slender, and fitting for its limbs, but did not fit the head, which began to morph as well. Throughout this time groans of pain could be heard from the Digimon, which began to change into dark and frightening laughter. “Devimon,” the creature would speak with a smile as skin layered over the code, and became a whole Digimon. “Oh this feels good,” the once small and cute dinosaur spoke in a more raspy voice, which matched its speaker. It would throw a few jabs, and slash to become accustom to the over-bearing power, which began to fill this new creature.

“How do you feel,” the boy would question with a now emotionless expression as the thought of the small creature becoming this devilish monster was a bit fear-provoking, but wouldn’t cast too much of a scare. Though from this little stretch, the boy could easily tell that getting used to such power would take some time, but also that this creatures had clear limits. A few more times, or a more significant power boost would make the transformation smoother, but this was all hypothetical at the moment. If he still owned access to the lab, where he would further test his Digimon all this thesis could be proven wrong or right, but then again he wasn’t home so he allowed that thought to escape, and would worry about the current tasks at hand.

I feel good, actually better, then good. I feel like I could kill an ultimate,” the devilish creature would spit as his tamer smiled at the ultimate reference, which made it seem a little too early for revenge. Ryan held the now formed phone, which was colored grey, but held a black lining around the edges. This device was a bit weighted, but from what Devimon was going to say the boy would immediately be confirmed on his thoughts. “I know what you’re thinking, and you’re right,” the devil would say as it walked over, and mid-way raised its hand to see the device.

“So this device can control your forms, and such,” the boy would question as he placed the weighted device into Devimon’s hand, who examined it with interest. The devilish Digimon explained what the device was, and would show the tamer how to use it. In a mock run the tamer lifted the device, which remained now in his permanent possession. “Devimon De-Digivolve to!”

ShadowToyAgumon,” the brick dinosaur spoke as it shifted forms easily, and looked at his tamer, whose face still remained emotionless. “So basically I can switch back, and forth now without an issue!” The dinosaur would exclaim as it grew a lengthy smile, and walked over to its tamer as he returned back to Devimon, but this time with less agony as he did. “Now what do we do?”

“Well from here on out we have to find Christian, and see if we can get something established… Maybe a place of rest,” the boy would speak as he began to follow the tracks left by Veemon, whose heavy feet left prints large enough to follow. “If we find Christian we can attempt to go back home before mother passes,” the boy thought as he made his objectives differ from the dinosaur’s, whose motives were to simply enact revenge on the Mistymon that beat the original Devimon. Then something clicked, and he grew an actual fear of his partner, whom he would later regret with a deep passion. “I think the Devimon’s code is taking him over,” the boy would think as he came to a revelation of his partner, but now danger for his own safety was set in motion for the Digivice he now held would later come to ruin him. Following the tracks his Digimon ran forward in a sprint, and commanded the tamer to run and leap onto its black back. Flying off from the Tropical Jungle the two could look below them as they followed along the blue dragon’s footprints.

-EXIT TO GEAR SAVANNA-

Digimon:
User Image

Cuevas_506

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
[Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.]

Feeling the joints and tendons within his knee spark back to life was reassuring, but it was a bit painful to have to walk their way out of the Tropical Jungle, which would sprawl on for miles. That, and the trees would throw them off track since the trees were basically the same. Of course different insectoid Digimon that were living in or on the bark would make the trees a bit obvious from one another, but again it would be difficult. Though reassessing his party the boy recalled the fact that Hawkmon was a villager, and knew his way around the Tropical Forest. “I can’t believe I don’t have an Digimon that fly,” the boy would make a mental note of this, and planned on getting a vehicle or a Digimon that could carry his weight and travel long distance. Possibly a lion, or the thought of riding a saber tooth seemed to impress the boy more, whose imagination took him away from the current travels. Picturing himself upon a saber tooth, and riding into battle with it took off about an hour of walking from his sense, which would shorten the trip easily as the boy began to feel a presence following him. “Hey Veemon, Hawkmon… Do you guys recall what time it was, when we left,” the boy would question as he looked in the sky to see the demonic wings of a Devimon flapping far in the sky, which made his face become serious with a slight hint of relief. “I have two Digimon both that are ready to kill,” he spoke mentally as he made note of all the demon’s powers, and thought heavily on his own abilities.

I assume it was about six-thirty in the morning, when we left,” the hawk Digimon would speak softly as he followed along with flaps instead of footsteps, which allowed him to easily see ahead of the group. Christian acknowledge this we a head nod, and would continue along the path, without mentioning the Devimon above them. If we warned them about the devilish Digimon above it would automatically make them raise their guard, and Digivolve into their champion stages. This would instantly alert the Devimon up above, and start another conflict he wasn’t too sure he win. That, and concocting a plan at the current moment would be easy with his mind being completely empty of actual issues since he was sure the Devimon figured they would be able to defeat another one if they had defeated the eldest brother. Though the ruse at play was that the Devimon would continue to think that they had murdered the new Devimon’s sibling, but this wasn’t true. Thus the ruse would ultimately useful against the Devimon, and would serve as a way to stall so he could convey his in-the-process plan now. Looking at the hawk Digimon that flapped above the boy, and the blue dragon, he would motion for the bird Digimon to land and take a rest. Obliging the kind gesture the Digimon landed, and would begin to ruffle its feathers in search of any unwanted luggage that intended to thrive off of his code. “Thank you sir.”

“It’s not an issue,” the boy would say as he began to concoct a plan of action against the Devimon that flew atop. Thinking thoroughly, the boy would think of every possible probability, and would think of every impossible probability. “How about we have ExVeemon follow along, but hidden in the forest so he can easily jump the Devimon,” he concocted as he figured anything else would be too complicated and hard to follow through. In the boy’s thoughts, ExVeemon would be able to easily destroy the Devimon since there were no DemiDevimon to obstruct the balance of power, and empower the creature to a near Mega level. Now with Agunimon being in the group they would be near unbeatable if it’s just one Devimon. Oddly though before he could enact this simple plan the Devimon disappeared, and from behind he could hear a familiar voice as he met the border of the savanna.

“Christian it’s me Ryan!” Ryan’s voice echoed as his face was in plain view, and Christian looked intensely at the boy, whose unblemished face grew a smile.

-EXIT TO GEAR SAVANNA-

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games