Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Funny Guild Applications - 1 Yr. Anniversary WHOO!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you laugh?
  Yes.
  No, hahaha, oh wait, d#mn!
  Boooriiing.
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:16 am
I just thought I would share some of the applications with you all that I find to be funny, because I see a lot of them. No names though, that would be mean.

Btw, discuss the funniness.

Applicants
i would like to be in youyr giuld because i am smart and multy talented.*

the reason i should join this guild? if i can work my way up in the guild, i might one day be able to rule all guilds!!!!! after the guilds comes the whole world of gaia!!!!! so if you want a powerful leader who always aim for the highest he can, pick me!

i want to discuss things about life like high gas prices and stuff like that

i went to join this guild because i hear that this is a very good guild so i went to join it and it is because i went to learn more about guild and went to know more ppl that plays this game hahaha hop i can lol

imm poor

Cuz I need money, and ill put my life on da line. If u need me 2 gamble or anything, ill do it. Im new and i dont know where 2 start.

coz i want 2 be ur member of ur guild..tca

If I am worthy enough I would like to join this guild because of being able to discuss many kids of topics. smile

So i could get gold and sent to my friends who are poor or new here.Also help the eveiroment.

I feel That this guild is the best out of them all... the any topic guild seems to open my eyes and gives me a feeling that my thoughts can be taken seriously no matter how different they are... I would love to be apart of this guild!

i really need the money so i hope its ok if i join plese i will do anything

im awseome

may i please join this guild i always wanted to join a guild and uhhh... i need some where to talk about my issues on gun polotics (im doing a study)

PLZZZZZZZZ plz i want to relly join a guildPLZZZZZZZ

i want to join this guild plz plz ill donate every day

because i think that ur guild is sweet because i knw som guys who r in de guild

I want to join becuse i think its a cool guild and i wont begg or do anything lyke that

i just wanted to see what these guikds look like because i just jioned yeasterday and i have an neopets acount

WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT ANIME COMMON YOU GUYS KNOW YOU WANT ME THERE PLEASE COMMON

Im bored and i need sumin 2 do when i c** frm skool

well the raeson whyi want yo jon is you can mett others vetter and talk about any topic plus doing this will help me understand ths game

am i worthy

guilds rok

I think that I can contribute alot to this guild ,conversation wise. I have been told that I am intelligent, and I believe it. I am not trying to say I am smarter than anyone here, but I am saying that I can understand a conversation. I like stimulating conversation. when I find a fault with something someone said I point it out and correct it. also I fourteen years old. (This is a decent application read well, except for the last sentence which threw everything off. Worthy of a lol depending on your level of grammer-naziness.)

I want to join this Guild because Im bored and I know that you have a warm heart. If you don't let me in you'll feel guilty. Im very smart and talented. Im NOT joining for myself. Im joing for you. You need me as much as I need you. Trust me. Take a chance. Take it with me. ~Erius

i wnt to join this s**t so i can meet somme bitches sike talk to gurl gamable and so wat the F**k peace ~ Found by Erius

*personal favourite of the original poster  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:50 am
eek rofl More, more! (Or should that be, "moar, moar!"?) mrgreen  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:53 am
Kals is questing again!
definitely "moar"

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:53 am
biggrin

That was the funniest one I saw today. I'll be sure to add more funny ones as they come. Lol.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:35 pm
xd Some of my favorites say things like:

Quote:
u should let me in cuz i am awsum and i want you to so DO IT! lol

<.< Less fun are the people that contact you after you've turned them down.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm
Yeah, they'd be rude or extremely sarcastic and then they go on my ignore list. Lol.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 pm
Ah, the stalkerazzi... lol

Y'know... I don't think I've ever actually *applied* to a guild... Hrm. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:52 pm
@Jaft: <.< Very rude....I've even been cussed out before. sweatdrop

But the nice people also make me sad. :XP: They send me PMs like: "y cant i b in? i want to mak fiends and tlk...."  

Slim95
Crew

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:53 pm
I think this is the only guild I've applied for... of course, Prinny wouldn't get leave me alone me until I did so.

He'd always have stories of ATG this, ATG that...finally I got tired and had to see what was so great.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:58 pm
I remember mine. "Let me back in! I'm tired of posting with my mule now." Something like that, anyway.  

Indigo Project

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:05 pm
Kals is questing again!
I don't remember the ATG Talk Show one, but I'm pretty sure it was something like "I'm the mule, lemme in so I can do my job" or something like that.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:31 am
lol Aw man...I always feel guilty about laughing at those...but, I do anyways so *shrug*  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:06 pm
And that is why my guild is invite only... but it died. I blame me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:18 pm
rofl That sure was a funny application.
Whenever I apply to guild, I always try to sound as formal as possible. I can never sum up my reasons to join to join in just one sentence, so I use at least a paragraph.  

123456hi

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:38 pm
<.<
>.>

Added a couple more. Personally, the first one makes me laugh the most. Lol. There has yet to be one to top that.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff