Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
</Lame> Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay saku added a poll
  *nakie poll dance*
View Results

Lacana

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:49 pm
i dont get it. its christmas, this is gold for poor gaians guild, why aren't there any giveaways now?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:50 pm
If you want there to be a giveaway so badly, why don't you start one? ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:51 pm
There was the whole "secret santa" gift-swap, and the "naughty or nice list" gifts. ._.

Also: You may want to add a poll.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:53 pm
Fast gold 4 Poor Gaians never really said anything about giving it to you. If your looking for flat out charity, your probably in the wrong place.

Also, read the rules, and you'll know to add a poll.

@Trevor- What happened with the Naughty or Nice thing?  

Artanus

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:54 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Also: You may want to add a poll.
Thanks, Trev. I completely spaced on that. >.<

(*dittoes Artanus' question*)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:56 pm
Artanus

I don't have a clue. ._.

I didn't realize it was gone until you asked.

Perhaps the list filled up.  

Awiergan Resurrection

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:57 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Artanus

I don't have a clue. ._.

I didn't realize it was gone until you asked.

Perhaps the list filled up.

I never knew anything about it past the smuggled documents about the naughty or nice list.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:58 pm
It's not gone, just down the first page a bit. Last I looked, there was no names on either list on the front page 0.o Ah well, the elves have to be busy this time of year...  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:00 pm
Sheer_Immortal
It's not gone, just down the first page a bit. Last I looked, there was no names on either list on the front page 0.o Ah well, the elves have to be busy this time of year...

I guess whoever is secretly running the list just hasn't gotten around to "checking it twice" yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:07 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Sheer_Immortal

I guess whoever is secretly running the list just hasn't gotten around to "checking it twice" yet.

man, i totally forgot about the lists!!!

also, i love your thingy. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:12 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Sheer_Immortal

Lame, but amazing non-the less. Sounds like a line from a Santa Video game; Grand Theft Auto: North Pole [/badjoke] (I like doing the [/] thing)

Is that a FG4PG thing, a Gaia thing, or an internet meme?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:14 pm
Artanus
Awiergan Resurrection
Sheer_Immortal

Lame, but amazing non-the less. Sounds like a line from a Santa Video game; Grand Theft Auto: North Pole [/badjoke] (I like doing the [/] thing)

My vote is for internet thingy. I used to have "" at the end of all my posts at this other message board before Gaia even existed xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:16 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus
Awiergan Resurrection
Sheer_Immortal

My vote is for internet thingy. I used to have "" at the end of all my posts at this other message board before Gaia even existed xD

yup, its net-wide!

woo! 3nodding

what sucks though is remembering which forums take which programming code cause you can't do "" in lj-land cause you program with "< >".

meh.  
There is an event going on, but I'm not sure if it's to late for you to participate in it. ninja

Um, I need help on making a decision.
See I've finally made enough gold to get elemental hair, but I also have enough for a wtf hat. The problem is that I can only pick one. crying
I thought about saving enough to get both, but I'm worried that by the time I save enough for both that their prices will rise. gonk

So should I save enough for both or get one first and try the other one later? (and if so which one?)

I really need advice. crying  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Awiergan Resurrection

Artanus
Awiergan Resurrection
Sheer_Immortal

It's been around longer than leetspeek. It probably started as an html accident, (back when people didn't sanitize their user input).  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff