Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Screenies From The Vault-WARNING: Pics that may make ya LOL. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want Gold?
  Yush!
  Of course I do....Or Do I?
View Results

Haha6977

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:14 pm
Anybody have some hilarious screenshots, pics, or avatar shots they would like to share? Find a siggy that makes you giggle like a schoolgal upon seeing her lab partner? Share them here, please!

and first...The Haxor War!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fans of WoW will especially get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Old gif is old.  

angel_half82
Crew

Haha6977

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:14 pm
Indeed it is. I still found it hilarious.

course, I find this one funny too.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:37 pm
User Image  

Awiergan Resurrection

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:42 pm
If I haven't seen it, it's new to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:34 pm
But did you LOL? that is the question. If you did, Merry Christmas. It is my prezzie to the best guild on Gaia.

As is this one...

and this one.

and I loved the usa bombs one...freakin hilarious.  

Haha6977

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:44 pm
You need to quit posting old memes.

Old memes are old. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:49 pm
So they are. How was I supposed to know that? Am I supposed to assume that everyone has already seen what I consider to be funny? It's no nevermind. don't bother answering. I have no wish to debate it. if they are old, to the ones that are annoyed by the oldness I find humorous, my apologies. And to the ones who have never seen them however few their many be.....enjoy.  

Haha6977

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:38 pm
shinsevenx
So they are. How was I supposed to know that? Am I supposed to assume that everyone has already seen what I consider to be funny?

I have a tendency to answer rhetorical questions, I'm afraid.

It's just that many of the guild members are also regular 4channers. Generally, we see these images when they come out. If not, they tend to get circulated around the guild fairly quickly. It's not that it isn't funny.

It's that many of us were laughing at these images two or three years ago. After seeing them reposted hundreds of times, they eventually appear slightly spammy. It's not that we don't enjoy funny images. It's just that we don't annoy them after the 500th posting.

If you want to entertain the guild, lurk the imageboards to find original content.

I don't mean to be offensive in anyway. I'm just being straightforward with my opinion on the matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:55 pm
sorry. I was just in a kinda bad mood last night, and was trying to feel better by getting folks to laugh. It is easy to forget that y'all have probably had the internet far longer than I have, so of course y'all would see these things much sooner. My bad.  

Haha6977

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:57 pm
you know, it does say "screenies from the vault" that implied to me that they were probably old favourites that people had seen before and liked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:04 pm
LOL! That ish true. My thanks, milady. Now I don't feel so bad. ^__^  

Haha6977

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:11 pm
No prob, thats just why i wasnt surprised to see things that i had seen before ^_^''  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:32 pm
Indeed. Indeed. I do have many more. I just am wary of posting them, b/c I don't want to get all griped at or what not. It may not have been what was intended, but it sure felt like it.  

Haha6977

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:36 pm
well this thread doesnt generate a lot of discussion, so in that case it is a bit spammish. But it was with good intentions, it probably just needs to be moved  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff