Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
You being in a video game! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you wished you could be in a video game?
  Yes
  No
View Results

-Rain-PixieStick

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:03 pm
Have you ever wished you could be in a certain video game? Be the main character, good guy/girl, villain? Let me know what you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:16 pm
oh, yeah, probably in any resident evil game xD heart , in a very good action rpg xD or even better on a ninja game... ninja  

Alexa_REfan

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Irukus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:55 pm
Probably inside a final fantasy game domokun must be nice living in such a fantasy world domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:57 am
I agree with Irukus, if there was any game I would be in I'd love to be in a Final Fantasy game.  

Jyuuichi

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXxANUBISxXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:57 pm
I'd love to be in Assasin's cred , getting money for assasinating people.. jumping around , and bunch of other stuff xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:13 am
my game would be pong......i would be the ball  

Kity_liter45

Semira Nox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:54 pm
honestly i'd wanna be in one of the old school 2d fighting games like street fighter and mortal kombat. that'd be sweet  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:49 pm
i'd love to be in mortal kombat, or any game with a good storyline. cool  

Dead Blackout

Gracious Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mistermanomanoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:42 pm
Resident Evil or anything with a good story line would be cool, but Scarface: The World is Yours or GTA would be awesome. The most bestest game to be in would be no more heroes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:41 pm
I'd love to be in an MMORPG Like WoW or something...It'd be awesome going around fighting with a sword and bows and stuff..Killing mid evil creatures..oh yea..  

Warrior_J

MatsuroX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:23 am
I wouldn't mind being in the Kingdom hearts world.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:57 pm
I wish I could be in a Pokemon game.  

21coolkid12

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:34 pm
TwilightHaseoX
I wouldn't mind being in the Kingdom hearts world.

Same here, I just wouldn't want to get randomly jumped by heartless or nobodies! xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:33 am
Star Ocean. Its such an expansive universe, with loads of different characters, planets, developments and possibilities. It may be set in "our" future, but the game expands beyond that, and brings things only a fantasy world would.

On top of that, the world has a lot of stuff that grabs my interest and shakes it violently, until it turns blue. XD

Another world would be the world of Ivalice from the 3 popular FF games; FF Tactics, FF Tactics Advance, and FFXII; the latest FF Game; FFXII: Revenant Wings, (although Revenant Wings is not set in Ivalice from XII, but a place never heard of before, in the sky) and the ever-overlooked game in the "Ivalice" saga, Vagrant Story.

Although I'd prefer XII's interpretation of Ivalice, they all have their good points, but my liking for XII's could be because it was the first to actually take a full 3D perspective. On top of that, Ivalice's world revolves around a lot of medieval and magical acts, which is, in part, what inspired me to write what I do today. It'd be interesting to see the world that partially inspired my writing, first-hand.

..and that, as they say, is that. All I can think of, for now.. might come back, if I think of more..

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ichigo_Bankai24

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:50 am
i would be in Halo 3  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff