Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
You being in a video game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you wished you could be in a video game?
  Yes
  No
View Results

mitian

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:06 am
Kitsukage
Star Ocean. Its such an expansive universe, with loads of different characters, planets, developments and possibilities. It may be set in "our" future, but the game expands beyond that, and brings things only a fantasy world would.

On top of that, the world has a lot of stuff that grabs my interest and shakes it violently, until it turns blue. XD

Another world would be the world of Ivalice from the 3 popular FF games; FF Tactics, FF Tactics Advance, and FFXII; the latest FF Game; FFXII: Revenant Wings, (although Revenant Wings is not set in Ivalice from XII, but a place never heard of before, in the sky) and the ever-overlooked game in the "Ivalice" saga, Vagrant Story.

Although I'd prefer XII's interpretation of Ivalice, they all have their good points, but my liking for XII's could be because it was the first to actually take a full 3D perspective. On top of that, Ivalice's world revolves around a lot of medieval and magical acts, which is, in part, what inspired me to write what I do today. It'd be interesting to see the world that partially inspired my writing, first-hand.

..and that, as they say, is that. All I can think of, for now.. might come back, if I think of more..

The storyline for Star Ocean was good, though it was WAY too slow paced. The game also didn't set your characters up for the rest of the game. The game made you grind and I can't stand doing it.

Staying on topic though, I would like to be a protagonist in one of the DMC games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:36 pm
i wanna be in Morrowind

or any of the games me and a couple of my friends wanna make  

etopsirhc

Slyphide

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:43 pm
The only games worth being in without looking like a f** would be any Grand Theft Auto, Saint's Row, or WANTED: Weapons Of Fate  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 am
i would love to be in any video game exspecialy if i where the main charater  

hisana kuckiki

tuetchen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 pm
me in a video game...YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 am
i wanna be in earthbound.  

DatAsymptote

Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items