Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Love. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love?
  One person
  More than 1
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:28 pm
thats the power of the subforums  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:40 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

heart

Love has failed me before >.< Love tricks you and sometimes i really wonder if its evil at heart. I mean it makes u do dumb stuff, makes u make an a** of yourself and put yourself through hell, and then when it is not returned it hurts like hell

then it wasn't real love. 3nodding REAL love isn't one-sided...so whatever YOU felt may have been love, but maybe it wasn't what the other ((idiotic)) side felt.

heart

and the acting stupid part is brought on by hormones. wink

mrgreen isnt it all brought on by hormones?

in the beginning, sure. but scientists have found that the so-called "seven year itch" is ACTUALLY the "four-year itch" because its at that point that the hormones binding you together tend to fade away...the theory is that a bajillion years ago, couples would've stayed together for four years in order to protect the off-spring. but once the child was able to run around, it didn't need to be so protected, and so the male would go find a new mate.

so, lust, and bio-chemical driven romances are within the first four years. TRUE LOVE is something that continues well after. 3nodding

like angel and i. we met in 1997, so its been 11 years that we've been together, and our 7th wedding anniversary is coming up this year.

TRUE. LOVE. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

First Pancake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:01 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

heart

Love has failed me before >.< Love tricks you and sometimes i really wonder if its evil at heart. I mean it makes u do dumb stuff, makes u make an a** of yourself and put yourself through hell, and then when it is not returned it hurts like hell

then it wasn't real love. 3nodding REAL love isn't one-sided...so whatever YOU felt may have been love, but maybe it wasn't what the other ((idiotic)) side felt.

heart

and the acting stupid part is brought on by hormones. wink

mrgreen isnt it all brought on by hormones?

in the beginning, sure. but scientists have found that the so-called "seven year itch" is ACTUALLY the "four-year itch" because its at that point that the hormones binding you together tend to fade away...the theory is that a bajillion years ago, couples would've stayed together for four years in order to protect the off-spring. but once the child was able to run around, it didn't need to be so protected, and so the male would go find a new mate.

so, lust, and bio-chemical driven romances are within the first four years. TRUE LOVE is something that continues well after. 3nodding

like angel and i. we met in 1997, so its been 11 years that we've been together, and our 7th wedding anniversary is coming up this year.

TRUE. LOVE. heart

isnt that all tied into the different types of love, and how romantic love fades in companion love etc?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm
Yes it is possible to love more then one person.
Though it will make it harder for you but you will know which one is the right one for you or which one you feel like you want to be with more.
I believe in love! <3  

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas