Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
DESTROY A WISH GAME!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy New Year!
  Yay! Happy New Year!
  OMFG! Sweet ZOmbie Jesus! It's the End of the WOrld!!!! Arrrggghhh!!!!! BLalalalblbllaaargh!
  Meh. Shiny..... Precioussssss..... Goooollllldddd......
View Results

Fatima al-Faqadi

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:40 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

I wish I had eyeballs that never got tired at night

I'm already super fluffy 😂 so no change here!

Wish granted, except your eyes are so tired you can't keep them open during the day.

I wish I had an embedded chip that could translate chosen thoughts into a text document (so I could write my students' biyearly reports waaaaaay faster).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:27 am
rofl well rip daytime funs lol.

wish granted! all your chosen thoughts on documents! you catch up on your work way ahead of your peers! to the point your fellow teachers begin pestering you to do their papers. you begin charging for your service. the admins find out and doc some of your pay for making extra money on school grounds. you eat 50 cent ramen more often at home now.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fatima al-Faqadi

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:53 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

wish granted! all your chosen thoughts on documents! you catch up on your work way ahead of your peers! to the point your fellow teachers begin pestering you to do their papers. you begin charging for your service. the admins find out and doc some of your pay for making extra money on school grounds. you eat 50 cent ramen more often at home now.

*le sigh*

well it was good while it lasted, living the high life and having a decent income 😂 good thing I know how to jazz up Ramen on the cheap (butter, coriander, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, other spices and herbs as strike my fancy.... mmmmmm)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:10 pm
Wups i forgot to add an i wish to it! we'll get going again tho! been a busy few weeks!

I wish I had spare wrists so I could game thru the house renovation work, rock band guitar playing, and raiding on world of warcraft lol. Amazon have those? rofl

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

blu parfait

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:14 pm
•═════⋅☾ ✭ ☽⋅═════•

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Wups i forgot to add an i wish to it! we'll get going again tho! been a busy few weeks!

I wish I had spare wrists so I could game thru the house renovation work, rock band guitar playing, and raiding on world of warcraft lol. Amazon have those? rofl

Granted! But now your body needs a minimum of 10H of sleep to make up for the energy consumption.

---

I wish I have a house near the beach so I could go for a swim whenever I feel like it.

•═════⋅☾ ✭ ✭ ✭ ☽⋅═════•

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:05 am
backfired! 10 hours of sleep each nite sounds perfect lol! 4laugh

You get a lovely house on the beach with a mild current perfect for safe swimming! but manatees like to sunbath on your beach alot and they're tricky to step over to get to the water. No sand castles can survive the manatee nap spots but you still enjoy your swims!

I wish I had a new pc with way more video ram so I can run more of the bigger games at the same along side eachother. I could passively farm money easier on mmo's on gta. It used to do so a little better but this pc is getting old and those games keep getting bigger and updated. (no idea why my carpal tunnel gets worse on pcs lol)

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash