Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
i got hacked Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T_T
  srry
View Results

I-rarw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:02 am
well yea so im leaving gaia im not sue but i don't want to work that hard again for very little  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:13 am
Yeah well sorry, people get hacked and live on. Never seen you before either so don't expect much sympathy.  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chaz3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:19 pm
ueah dude take me for example i was hacked 2 times first time sucked
the second time sucked more cause i just got my stuff back
and now i am almost there to having my avi back
so whyh are you comlaining about doing all that work for nothing
i also had 100k on top of that both times stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:15 am
dude dont even go there. Ok. I had 3 awesome rich accounts BANNED FOR LIFE and I have NO IDEA why. I haven't been sent any notification e-mails by gaia either.  

Elegant Storm

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:53 pm
it would help if you posted the name of your hacked account so somemone might recognise who you are ^____^ unless you're saying that the account you are using now got hacked >.< in which case, sucks to be you but you were probably dumb  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:05 pm
iv been hacked i lived so just cuz uv been hacked doesnt mean its the end.
a freind of mine was hacked and he had about 350k in stuff at that time. ull live dude.  

Zeal Leonheart

josskitty28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:29 pm
hey look at me... igot hacked like the 10th of dec.

I'm regaining myself right now

i wont lie to u...it will be tuff to get all my stuff back...but hey what can u do question

some people are kind of lucky cuz they at least know who was their hackerand can report them

my was like a ghost....left no trace wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:04 pm
I got hacked a long time ago too... But for the record, don't even send it to the gaia admins... because by the time that you regain all your stuff and more... That is when they finally get back to you.  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Bitsy100

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:44 pm
It's your own damn fault for getting hacked. Quit complaining.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:07 pm
oh, for the love of ******** christmas.

there is no "i got hacked!" you got SCAMMED, sug.

to hack gaia to gain access to your account is to HACK INTO A CORPORATION which is something not even a crack-addicted black hat would do. its stupid. NO ONE IS THAT STUPID.

stare

you either entered in your password in a bad place or gave it to someone like a dork OR YOUR computer has been hacked by key-loggers.

YOUR ACCOUNT wasn't hacked.

whoever accessed it had your damn password. its just a question of how they got it.

((btw, if you WERE attacked by a key-logger and haven't immediately done a wipe of your computer and reinstalled EVERYTHING and just for safety's sake had your ip address changed, then you're either too young to know better or worse...))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Pseudo_Intellektual

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:45 am
bluegrass cat

to hack gaia to gain access to your account is to HACK INTO A CORPORATION which is something not even a crack-addicted black hat would do. its stupid. NO ONE IS THAT STUPID.

stare

you either entered in your password in a bad place or gave it to someone like a dork OR YOUR computer has been hacked by key-loggers.

whoever accessed it had your damn password. its just a question of how they got it.

((btw, if you WERE attacked by a key-logger and haven't immediately done a wipe of your computer and reinstalled EVERYTHING and just for safety's sake had your ip address changed, then you're either too young to know better or worse...))

Ummm.. even though you're right... you mind setting down the volume a little?

My bro got a hold of my password and he stole all my stuff. crying But i live on. And guess what dude? i'm not even rich ! but im still alive!! I'll get back my summoning tome and grunny. it will take a while though. but what can you do about it????  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:20 am
Giachianeo
bluegrass cat

stare

My bro got a hold of my password and he stole all my stuff. crying But i live on. And guess what dude? i'm not even rich ! but im still alive!! I'll get back my summoning tome and grunny. it will take a while though. but what can you do about it????

i've only got the one volume.

confused  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:26 am
I change my password randomly. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:40 am
Giachianeo
bluegrass cat

stare

LOL there is no volume button for typing..... rofl  

angel_half82
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 am
angel_half82
Giachianeo
bluegrass cat

stare

LOL there is no volume button for typing..... rofl
It's a turn of phrase...wait a minute, how do you turn a phrase? 0.o

[/Family Guy reference]  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out