Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Dark's Underground Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:50 pm
“The world is ruled by darkness. It has been that way ever since The Bright Day, the day we were all defeated. Any magical being was killed, slaughtered. These days you can’t even go outside with out fear.”
The people with magic were called beings. There powers were passed down from parent to parent. The last known beings were killed on The Bright Day. There was one being, Angethine, who could cast the most powerful spells as well as see into the future. She enchanted the most powerful beings, she made it so that there children would not be beings. It worked and Angethine was killed by the other beings. During The Brightest Day they did not kill the human beings of the beings. They were just human after all.
However, they still carried the being gene and there children were born beings. They now had a chance to destroy the darkness. When the darkness found out it targeted all beings, who at the time were teenagers, and there parents. So they all took refuge in the abandoned subways. They lived underground, under the darkness.

In this RP we are all beings. Once there is a good amount of people I will start the plot.

Start of like this.

Name:Iceedwin, Ice or Edwin
Power: Ice
Weapon: Dual Short Baldes, Twin Blades
How you look: Tall, Dark Blackish-Blue Hair (long, up to ears), Black Cape. Hoodie and jeans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 am
Name:Firalexia
Power: Fire
Weapon: Fire whip or Sword  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Marurashi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:41 am
Name: Yuudoku (Yuu for short)
Power: Poisen
Weapon: Poisenous scythe

(when do we get to post our apperence n'stuffs?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:03 pm
---Sorry you can post that now sweatdrop ---

---It was the middle of the night and three of the teens were sitting around and talking. They sat around a small fire while everyone slept. Firalexia and Yuudoku sat with Ice.---

"I'm sick of living down here. I want to go on the surface all ready!" *lays down* "Yeah we practice fighting all day but its not enough. We need to meet some new being. Fighting you guys is getting old."  

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Marurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:58 pm
*sitting with my legs out infront of me* i know, i wanna see wat its like on the surface *sighs and pulls my legs in close to my body as i stare into the small fire* I"m redy to do somthing diffrent. its no fun now that we know all eachothers moves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:46 pm
*Stands up* Well then why don't we. Lets go up there, we can defened ourselfs. *Pulles out blade* Come on you and me, just for a seconed to see what its like! *Puts blade back in sheith*  

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Marurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 pm
*turns and grabs ahold of my scythe, not standing up yet tho* what if we get caught tho? we don't even know what sort of evil is up there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:08 pm
It can't be too bad if they don't know were down here. Come on, befor anyone hears us. *Turns around and starts walking to the exit* Hey...*Puts cape on and turns around* You coming?  

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:30 am
She stands up. "....I am coming to...i want to see what is up there..." She says quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:02 pm
fine*picks up my scythe and runs over to ice* but if ne thing happens i get to blame you *laughs quietly* c'mon lexia!  

Marurashi

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:12 pm
She nods "ummm.... ok..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:57 pm
*Puts hand infront of him. It began to glow blue-ish white* Ice surrounded the fire putting it out quietly.

---The three of them walked to the exit as quietly as possible. They got to it, took a deep breath and opened the dusty doors. All around them was darkness, ruins of buildings that looked more like metal skeletons and lumps on the ground.---

*Turns to Lexia* "How about some light?"

---They walk for a while until they hear a noise. They run into an ally and Lexia put out the fire.---

Voice 1: I know there here some where...Find them and bring them to me.
Voices: ...yes...

"What do you think is going on do you think they mean us?"

Voice: I heard one! Over between those buildings!

"Sorry guys."

---Suddenly a few lumps on the floor stud up and gained a shadowy shape.---

Voice 1: Haha, I found you. COME OUT YOU BEINGS!!! COME OR MY SHADOWS WILL KILL YOU!!....FINE! GET THEM!!

Lexia-Ice-Yuu V.S. Three Shadows]  

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:50 am
She takes out her sword and her shield. "...im ready when you are..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:47 pm
*takes out my scythe and assumes my fighting stance* finally some action.  

Marurashi

Iceedwin

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:58 pm
"Lets do this." *Gets twin blades out*

Shadow one jumped in Yuu's Direction

Shadow two melted on to the grouned and slid over to Ice

Shadow three ran to Lexia

*Jumpes in the air and throws one blade strait at the shadow!"  
*RolePlaying*