Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Saku Sad... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T_T|T_T
  Two Tears for Saku
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 am
I've been installing new monitors and new computers and then networking them all togeather to our new server... sweatdrop And it seems that i will be no longer able to chat with you guy's at work. Which unfortunalety is when i get most of my work on the guild done. Sorry if the spam threads have increased abit i'm trying to catch them as fast as i can. PM me if there's an issue you think needs to be delt with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 am
mrgreen ok i promise  

GECKOomega

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:31 am
sorry to hear you cant do your gaia at work. i've been logging on at work lately too. after the holidays the bar has died and it's a good time to sneak on the work pc.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:45 am
Awwwwww Saku-chan *huggles*  

Thanatos Phoenix

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 am
*clings* Nuuu!
That means I won't get to talk to you anymore in the mornings! crying

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:53 am
awww....I feel your pain. Dx (sorta)  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 pm
Dang Sakura, that sucks. If you need extra mods on the guild theres plenty of us Regulars who are willing to give it a go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:21 pm
I second that 3nodding and plenty of non mods who are already giving it a go mrgreen dont worry, we'll keep harrassing the spammers to death!  

Iconised Ghost

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:28 pm
it stinks that you can't be on at work and I hate to sound like a rule nazi but work is for work.

And you can always re-instate mods like you said you would eventually be doing :]

@ghost: actually, you shouldnt be harrassing spammers, I got a PM recently from someone who is new to the guild who didn't realize she was spamming and was quite upset that her intelligence was brought into question. Everyone needs to back off the spammers so much.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:30 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
it stinks that you can't be on at work and I hate to sound like a rule nazi but work is for work.

And you can always re-instate mods like you said you would eventually be doing :]

@ghost: actually, you shouldnt be harrassing spammers, I got a PM recently from someone who is new to the guild who didn't realize she was spamming and was quite upset that her intelligence was brought into question. Everyone needs to back off the spammers so much.

yeah i know >.< i think it also works the other way, and people dont realise how much they are harassing spammers. Everyone posts one comment saying not to spam, and you've got about 12 comments having a go at someone xp  

Iconised Ghost

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:41 pm
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy

yeah i know >.< i think it also works the other way, and people dont realise how much they are harassing spammers. Everyone posts one comment saying not to spam, and you've got about 12 comments having a go at someone xp

its not just that. There are certain members who get out of hand yelling at people about it. Yes, I was recently a bit...brash with someone about their incorrect threadplacement but that was after he used the whole 'but no one reads that subforum' excuse that is just crap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:32 pm
I will always care about you....
D= Saku nooooo

Maybe you need to employ some mods that are actually online everyday so we can take care of the guild for you.
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:42 pm
It hasn't gotten that bad yet, but I do agree that spammers shouldn't be ganged up on for their mistakes...cause flamming is also against the rules...
By just giving them a warning you're letting them know and if they continue then the next warning and if they keep doing it they get the last warning which is the one that gets them up for being banned. Cause if I feel like these rules are being ignored then why should I followed them then...that's what people here are gonna think if they see someone else being flamed at for their mistakes. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:15 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy

its not just that. There are certain members who get out of hand yelling at people about it. Yes, I was recently a bit...brash with someone about their incorrect threadplacement but that was after he used the whole 'but no one reads that subforum' excuse that is just crap.

You are usually a bit brash. cool  

angel_half82
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:21 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy

You are usually a bit brash. cool

but not to a point of harrassing, especially over small things like missing a poll. and I don't talk to them about it right away. I give them a minute or two to possibly fgure out what's wrong and fix it.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff