Reply Community Lounge
Piercings! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:19 pm
I have my navel pierced and 3 piercings in each of my ear lobes. I remember my navel burning like mad after, my ears weren't too bad. I would love to get my nipples, nose and the middle of my tounge pierced, but I'm afraid of how much it'll hurt in all three, 4 really, places. I was wondering how they all felt compaired to the navel and ears being pierced. Obviously you really don't know unless you've had it done. I can't imagine that there's no one in the guild who doesn't have their tounge or nose pierced. I can believe that no one will have their nipps done though. My mom said it didn't hurt, but I don't believe her.

You can also talk about what you would like to get pierced, what ones you don't like, if you regret getting any done. Pretty much anything about piercings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:25 pm
I would imagine that the nose piercing would feel a lot like an ear piercing since they are both areas where its cartilage and not that near bone but I dunno for sure.

I was lucky, I got my ears pierced like... hours after I was born so I don't remember how it feels blaugh  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:28 pm
I would have liked that for my first time. I remember when i got my ears pierced for the first time it hurt like a b***h!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 pm
I remember watching my friend get her second pair of piercings in her ears, I was just like "ow ow ow ow" so needless to say, I'm quite done with piercings  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:32 pm
Ya, you weren't old enough to become addected(sp?) to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:34 pm
which may be the original intention in Mexico...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:51 pm
To get people addicted to it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:55 pm
I have zero piercings. sweatdrop Lately, though, I have been really thinking about what kind to get once I turn 18. I can't decide between a bridge piercing, snake bites, or two tongue piercings.

I'd get them all, but it'd be weird having two of everything. ._.;

In Circus

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:03 pm
I myself and not a fan of those ones. If you can't tell by the ones I said I wanted to get, I like piercings that you can hide or are small and dainty.

I ******** HATE septum piercings! I think they make people look like Bulls! And I would NEVER in my life get anything pierced near my lower regions!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:09 pm
I can't imagine how much a n****e piercing might hurt. I don't see why any female would want those done. Just thinking about it makes we want to go "ow ow ow..."  

In Circus

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:12 pm
Me too, but they look really neat! My mom showed me hers, in a not weird way. She said it didn't hurt... I just can't see it not hurting, but a part of me wants to believe it because I would really like to get it done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:25 pm
Yeah...I've just got the two in my left ear. Contemplating on getting a third, but I don't have enough of an earring collection to justify it. Actually, my main reasoning behind the second piercing was so I could wear a pair of earrings ^_^

Anything else...that's a no go for me. Work has me doing things that might cause them getting ripped out...and I like chewing on my tongue...and I've heard constant playing with a tongue piercing lengthens the hole?

Not sure...don't wanna try it ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
See thats why if I ever do get a tounge piercing it'll be in the center of my tounge, it's harder to play with there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 pm
I have a friend who had some bad damage done by a guy who didn't take out his PA before... getting intimate... with her.

I had my ears pierced when I was 2 and then I got a second set of piercings in my ears in May 2006 while I was on Choir Tour.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 pm
I didn't know they could damage... well if it was spikey then ya, but a hoop kind of thing. I don't have to worry about that though, GTR says nothingis going through his dangly parts. whee  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff