Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon 2.5 Join please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this a ripoff of somebody's else idea
  yes
  no
View Results

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:48 am
(the moment u waited my new character.)
gaianame: oreck01
name:damien ichijouji
appearance:User Image
parents:ken and yolei ichijouji
digivice:black and silver
personality surprised ldest member of the group, quiet, protective of his little sister(open to anyone), smart as kaichi and computer geek.(chain is smaller)
digimon partner: wormon
bio: Lot of kids think of damien as a goth kid, but he is really a nice guy. Like his mother, he is also a computer geek. His little sister can be pain sometimes, but he is still protective of her. He will be headstrong in any arguement involving her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:29 am
cool guy  

king zetsu13

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:57 pm
"we best hit the road." Click and Nena said together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:37 pm
"Yeah, my dad's probably worried sick about me by now. Lets go G,." Chris walked home along G beside him.

DAMIENS TURN
Damien was playing some video games till he heard his dad coming in." smile Hey dad, did you capture the jewel thief?" "You bet. Took me awhile to catch him, but we nabbbed him." Ken noticed that his wife didnt welcome him, probably cause of Gennai's death."Hey damien let me show youmy moves that i use to catch him Wormmon led back damien back to his room obviously knowing that Ken needed some alone time w/ his wife.  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:20 pm
Nena opened the door to her house. "mom, dad we're home!" She yelled, locking the door behind her. "hi honey, this your new friend your father told me about." Cathy said, walking out of the kitchen. "yes ma'am, my name's Click." Click awnsered her. "nice to meet you, you kids hugry." They both nodded and fallowed her back to the kitchen. "hey mom, where's dad?" Nena asked, putting her laptop and backpack down on the floor. Her mom turned around and looked at her with worried look on her face. "he's in office, he came home kinda glum and been in there the whole time he's been home. "ok, thanks." Nena said then walked over to her father's office and knocked on the door. "hey, dad, can I come in?" "sure." Nena heard his replie and opened the door, ans saw her dad sitting by one of his many coputers. "hey dad, what're working on?" She asked, walking over to him. "I'm trying to find away to open the digi-port, may I see your Digivice." She got it out of her pocket and handed it over to him. "thanks." He said and pointed it at the computer screen, pressed a botton and said: "digi-port open!" A beam of light came out and opened a very small window to the digital world. "just as I thought, we're going to need the rest of your team's digivices to get you to the digital world." Izzy got up and gave Nena her digivice back. "go enjoy your dinner, I have go call Ken." He said and walked out smiling at her.

((ahhh!! That took forever!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:49 pm
Arin looked down at his digivice and smirked. There was information of a revolt by some of the captured digimon in his master's digirena. He looked at terriermon in his backpack, "You ready to ruin some hopes and dreams?" "When am I not?" said terriermon rhetoricaly as it grew an evil smile.Arin walked into a dark corner of a library and was in the digital world in a flash, standing in front of a group of rebellious rookie and champion digimon.  

Ceon13

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:00 am
As Izzy headed for the phone, Nena walked over to the table. "hey Click, after dinner let's go to chris's house. I need to talk to him." She said, taking a mouthful of rice and chicken.

Izzy dailed Ken number and got the awnser machien. "hi Ken, it's Izzy. When you get this I need to talk to you about something our kids are getting into, so call me back."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:48 pm
Chris's turn

"So what do ya think of my home, G?"Not bad, i could get use this. smile . His mother walked in and was suprised to see another gabumon." surprised Oh, chris! you finally got your partner, congratulations!" Chris'mom gave his son a hug since she knew that he wanted one.Do i get hug too? Since im his partner. sweatdrop She hugged G too.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:32 pm
luke was at his house about to get to sleep when patamon got onto his stomach "hey patamon what are you doing," luke asked smileing at his digibuddy
"going to sleep luke you are very comfortable your head and your belly," patamon said smileing
"Ok then good night," luke said smileing as well  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:18 am
gaianame: Alpine dragon
name:Kaia "sneak" ichijouji
appearance: User Image
parents:ken and yolei ichijouji
digivice:dark purple and silver
personality: Shy, sticks to her brother or no one at all it seems, not sweet all the yet not mean ether.
digimon partner: Hawkmon
bio: She got her nickname "sneak" because she walks so quitely that you can't hear her. Also she wears weird cloughs just to scare her mom.  

Alpine Dragon

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:41 am
Amaru and Kaichi walked home together, discussing the present events. When they finally came to Kaichi's house, they walked inside, saying hi to Kaichi's mother. The two went upstairs an turned on Kaichi's desktop. Amaru got on that, while Kaichi logged onto his laptop. The two spent hours figuring out what was going on, but no dice. Then a sudden burst of white light came from Amaru's digivice. A warrior type digimon appeared. It wore a mysterious kenji mask and cloak, holding a bokken, or Japanese wooden training sword. Hello, Amaru! I am Kotemon, your new partner. Now that that's out of the way, we can get to work. OH! UH!OH! Do you have any ramen???" Kotemon ran downstairs, Amaru chasing after him. Kaichi's digivice glowed bright too. But only a more solemn character was produced. A luminescent aura surrounded this digimon. The digimon looked up at Kaichi and bowed. "I am Lunamon. Your new partner and friend." Kaichi couldn't do anything but smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:19 pm
Sneak walked up to father as quite as a cat and pulled on his coat. "hey dad, Izzy just called. He want's to talk to you." Then quitely walked out of the room.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:45 am
"Oh, kaia. you scared me. Thanks." Ken went to the phone and called izzy."Hello, is izzy there? this is ken ichijouji."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 pm
"Hi Ken, it's Izzy. I needed to talk to you, I did some work with Nena's digivice. It seems that one child can't go to the digital world alone, and I don't think this mission is gonna be as easy our's was. Something doesn't seem right, I think somebody killed Genni so that he couldn't the kids this time like used to. What do you think?"  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:15 pm
"Makes sense to me, but what really concerns me is who would've done this and what motive does he have?"Ken took some to pondered about this while damien overheard the conversation.ya know damien its not very polite overhearing conversations." sweatdrop oh! sorry wormmon, but i guess im not only with a digivice."Damien looked down at his black and silver digivice.

Chris' turn
Matt and gabumon walked in the apartment and was suprised to a another gabumon eating at the dinner table." neutral uhhhh. chris explain." Chris responded."G is my partner simple as that and i have a digivice too." chris showed his digivice to his dad."Names G, how it hangin?It hangin pretty well, i guess sweatdrop  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games